Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella is very money orientated. Told her dad he had wasted money on legal fees. Not worried about losing her dad, but hates the reduction in lifestyle, and the loss of the expensive school.
---

I genuinely don’t know how Ioan is keeping going. The guy isn’t a wimp, he’s a bleeping super hero.
I agree. In my opinion Ella is so brainwashed, damaged, and so much like her mother that I seriously doubt he will ever have a decent relationship with her. Maybe he should give custody to that damn witch Alice and leave town. Then she won’t have anything to torment him or the girls over.

Reactions: 13
And Tone’s back and chatty, discussing their musical accomplishments and his tea.

You couldn’t make it up!

Who do you think will play him in the Netflix drama?

Will Alice and him both be played by the same actor?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
And Tone’s back and chatty, discussing their musical accomplishments and his tea.

You couldn’t make it up!

Who do you think will play him in the Netflix drama?

Will Alice and him both be played by the same actor?
Alice in a dodgy wig with a dodgy tache

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am fairly sure I spotted the sock on MN. She is trying to hide but she is obviously. It a Hateful and Lovely way.

Reactions: 14
Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
One day, those children will remember their father walking behind them as they walked home after leaving their Saturday visitation with him less than an hour after arriving. They'll remember that he walked behind them, every time, to make sure that they got home safely.
They'll remember how he called them every week, even though their mother insulted, disparaged and harassed him, every single time. They'll remember that he spent almost every dollar that he had, on trying to make sure that he stayed in their lives, despite their mother's best efforts to keep him away, for no reason other than her being bitter and spiteful because her marriage had broken down.

One day, perhaps as adults, they'll read the court documents and realise that their father was not the bad guy in all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 125
Got to admire Ioan, a lot of dads give up trying with their kids over way less.

He is fighting tooth and nail, on the verge of bankrupting himself, whilst that bloated bleep does everything in her power to destroy him all whilst costing him a fortune.

Alice - karmas coming for you 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 68
One day, those children will remember their father walking behind them as they walked home after leaving their Saturday visitation with him less than an hour after arriving. They'll remember that he walked behind them, every time, to make sure that they got home safely.
They'll remember how he called them every week, even though their mother insulted, disparaged and harassed him, every single time. They'll remember that he spent almost every dollar that he had, on trying to make sure that he stayed in their lives, despite their mother's best efforts to keep him away, for no reason other than her being bitter and spiteful because her marriage had broken down.

One day, perhaps as adults, they'll read the court documents and realise that their father was not the bad guy in all this.
This is why he must do it. Create that safety blanket, he will always do the best he can in bad circumstances and not put his own feelings before theirs. He must want to cry the whole way back

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
In my opinion Ella is so brainwashed, damaged, and so much like her mother that I seriously doubt he will ever have a decent relationship with her.
It will be interesting to see how it all pans out. It took Ioan 20 years to go NC on Alice. It might take Ella the same. I'm not gonna write her off but right now things are dire.

Reactions: 24
I'm going to sound awful but the only way those girls are going to get away from her clutches if Alice gets locked up for a long time or she takes too much Ambien and has a few too many sharp ones. I pray those girls get away from that evil child abusing bleep.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
AHEM! that was pretty much my thread title suggestion at the end of the last thread! I demand equal bragging rights if this wins for next thread title! 🧐😅
I must confess I didn’t read the last ten pages of the last thread - it was moving too fast! Tell you what - if we win we can split the honours :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Alice's request is basically...
"Please let me use my criminal law breaking to my advantage"

Judge "nope"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I love how Ioan accepts their boundaries and supports them while making sure they get back to CuntHo safe. He is a good parent.
He must go home and cry. My heart goes out to him. I know how hard it was for my husband and he didnt have it nearly as bad as this. duck you Alice Evans.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Glad her request to postpone has been rejected. Hopefully the judge sees her for the poisonous witch she is!

those latest documents are heartbreaking. Ioan is doing so well to respect the girls and ensure their safety despite them clearly being manipulated by Alice. It’s clear that she’s doing that - Ella’s behaviour screams someone whois acting defensively for her mum. Added into that the wel timed, ‘concerned’ phone calls - making Ella’s anxiety go through the roof. Ioan can see that too.

such an evil witch. I’m glad she looked like tit in her pictures at court. Insides match the outsides clearly.

Interesting that Ioan hasn’t introduced B, but is having chaperoned visits (sensible). The woman chaperoning his visits is the same one he’s called as a witness isn’t it?

I hope those girls get some continued intensive therapy and Malice gets what’s coming to her.

Reactions: 31
If Ioan doesn’t get full custody and leave LA with the girls he may as well just move to Australia with 🐝 and hope that one day they will understand why. And please don’t come at me for saying this.
Don't worry, I have thought the same.

Reactions: 21
just for clarifications sake: if she goes for no contest it will have the same implications on the divorce (custody, support etc.) as a guilty plea/finding of guilt, right?

edit: nvm

tbh Ella has the stature of an adult

I also dont think she called the pap, they tend to be around courthouses when celebs are scheduled to appear
---

She has plead not guilty lol
View attachment 1924588
View attachment 1924589
aye, they try to get this done before july

Why am I not surprised at her plea?! Seriously mAlice!! You're just digging your hole deeper, you absolute unit...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.