Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the Prius Rat has formed a band and written a song about the Abuser.
20230201_132838.jpg

Fark, the latest developments have disgusted me.
Meanwhile she is talking crap on Twitter with the stupid FMs and her thick as pig tit bro.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Definitely not Ella probably feels abandoned and angry as it is. She feels like she's solely having to deal with her mother's moods and outbursts. She needs the most safe and stable parenting there is..Ioan should definitely not walk when she needs him most although she doesn't realise it.
But if Alice won’t allow it and ella doesn’t want to see him what is he supposed to do?
---

Marie is basically claiming she didn’t know about the criminal hearing, that even though it was in Ioan’s filing (which she signed to acknowledge reading) she hadn’t looked at it that carefully. (Mr. Stefanic is Alice’s public defender.) If the request for continuance was denied (the paperwork still isn’t available), then Alice’s response to Ioan’s request for custody is due tomorrow.

Marie says:

Late afternoon on the following day on Thursday, January 26, 2023, I learned of the possibility that there may have been criminal charges filed against Alice stemming from alleged violations ofthe restraining orders issued in connection with this family law matter. Upon further research, I observed an online tabloid article posted by the Daily Mail disparagingly alluding to the same. Thereafter, on or about Sunday, January 29, 2023, I confirmed through communications with Mr. Stefanic that in fact criminal charges had been filed against Alice and that no arrest warrant had issued, but an arraignment was scheduled to occur on Monday, January 30, 2023. The following day, I noticed the within ex parte was provided to loan's counsel the following morning on Monday, January 30, 2023.

I anticipate loan's counsel, Ms. Kiley, may allege that I should have been aware of criminal charges pending against Alice earlier than January 26, 2023, as loan included one sentence located at the bottom of a page of his Reply declaration filed in support of the unrelated Request for Order seeking an order to list and sell the Parties' former family residence which advised of a hearing set for January 26th; however, as I have previously informed Ms. Kiley, at the time of receiving the reply pleadings (notably, filed and served at approximately 11 :00 PM on Thursday, January 19, 2023) I only did a cursory review the following day as my focus was on settling the issue rather than preparing for the hearing given counsel and I were scheduled to meet and confer via telephone that day on Friday, January 20, 2023 (which had been scheduled the day prior to receipt of the Reply pleadings).3 Fortunately, we were successful in reaching a resolution over that weekend, which eliminated the need for me to incur any further fees to prepare for the hearing (which would invariably have included a more detailed review of the loan's reply pleadings).
Imagine being an attorney and not thoroughly reading a legal document. Tsk tsk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What! Of course you should have been aware of anything that could affect her case, you are her attorney, not her drinking/ gossip buddy. That is the weakest excuse I've ever heard for not being prepared. Unbelievable.
I would fire an attorney who only does a cursory review of pleadings my opponent filed.
Is that really the point, though? The biggest point is her client was arrested in December and knew of the date and time this was set, no matter what she says. Marie can't blame anyone except her client. It appears maybe she hid that info from Marie. I don't know. She should have put in there: "My client did not inform me of her upcoming criminal proceeding, and I missed it in the pleadings filed by Mr. Gruffud's attorney."

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What the duck does “I’m not a snitch mean?” She’s the person demanding to be snitched to and then snitches to Twitter. Did she mean “snoop”? lol
She probably meant “I’m not a snitch - UNLIKE YOU ELSIE”. If the door’s closed, it must be because Elsie wants to “snitch” on her to Ioan. I can fully believe this is the kind of tit she is saying to those girls 24/7. It’s her or Ioan - the slightest show of her girls wanting to communicate with their dad and they’re out in the cold, and subject to her abuse and recriminations.
She’s doing so much damage to those poor girls.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Can you imagine if Ioan turned round at 4pm on a saturday and told his lawyers to contact alice and say ‘sorry, the girls wont be home, they’re unwell/caught covid/cant come home’. Imagine the absolute batshit craziness she would do online if this happened. Ioan has acted with such grace and decorum. I hope he has his own way of destressing. This is a lot for anyone to go through. Im glad he has bianca for support but cant help but think this must harm her health too☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I understand why some people felt a bit sorry for Alice after her court appearance on Monday (those who did possess the kind of genuine human compassion Alice never will). If there is one thing you can bet your arse on, though, it’s that any time Alice manages to evoke any kind of pity, something will almost immediately then come to light which shows her to be worse than ever. Ioan’s latest filing is heartbreaking.

You can also bet your arse that her and her deluded minions will trot out their usual excuses and deflections: it’s all lies; just wait till Alice is finally able to break free of the gags and unleash THE TRUTH; what kind of a man tells the world things like this about the mother of his children (let’s not mention it’s in response to her continuation request so hardly unprovoked…); all it proves is how much the children hate Ioan and don’t want to see him - they only want to be with Alice; it’s perfectly natural for a mother to act like that to protect her babieeeeez; and Loopy will wax nonsensical on the ultimate DARVO-fest of Ioan getting criminal charges unjustly fired at Alice as another salvo in his campaign aimed at her total destruction and to use against her in his attempt to rip her children away from her.

God, the predictability is as tiresome as the cuntiness.
---

Imagine being an attorney and not thoroughly reading a legal document. Tsk tsk 😂
Marie’s excuse is so professionally embarrassing: not just because she is admitting to not having properly read filed documents despite having signed an acknowledgment to the contrary, but also because she is trying to blame Ioan and his lawyer for not sufficiently making her aware of her own client’s upcoming legal appearances. I’m actually cringing for Marie right now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Well going by their website, we know they don't have good attention to detail, so sort of not surprised.
Someone reviewed their firm on a very popular review site here in the U.S. Lets just say, it will not inspire confidence in anyone looking for a good divorce attorney.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Marie is basically claiming she didn’t know about the criminal hearing, that even though it was in Ioan’s filing (which she signed to acknowledge reading) she hadn’t looked at it that carefully. (Mr. Stefanic is Alice’s public defender.) If the request for continuance was denied (the paperwork still isn’t available), then Alice’s response to Ioan’s request for custody is due tomorrow.

Marie says:

Late afternoon on the following day on Thursday, January 26, 2023, I learned of the possibility that there may have been criminal charges filed against Alice stemming from alleged violations ofthe restraining orders issued in connection with this family law matter. Upon further research, I observed an online tabloid article posted by the Daily Mail disparagingly alluding to the same. Thereafter, on or about Sunday, January 29, 2023, I confirmed through communications with Mr. Stefanic that in fact criminal charges had been filed against Alice and that no arrest warrant had issued, but an arraignment was scheduled to occur on Monday, January 30, 2023. The following day, I noticed the within ex parte was provided to loan's counsel the following morning on Monday, January 30, 2023.

I anticipate loan's counsel, Ms. Kiley, may allege that I should have been aware of criminal charges pending against Alice earlier than January 26, 2023, as loan included one sentence located at the bottom of a page of his Reply declaration filed in support of the unrelated Request for Order seeking an order to list and sell the Parties' former family residence which advised of a hearing set for January 26th; however, as I have previously informed Ms. Kiley, at the time of receiving the reply pleadings (notably, filed and served at approximately 11 :00 PM on Thursday, January 19, 2023) I only did a cursory review the following day as my focus was on settling the issue rather than preparing for the hearing given counsel and I were scheduled to meet and confer via telephone that day on Friday, January 20, 2023 (which had been scheduled the day prior to receipt of the Reply pleadings).3 Fortunately, we were successful in reaching a resolution over that weekend, which eliminated the need for me to incur any further fees to prepare for the hearing (which would invariably have included a more detailed review of the loan's reply pleadings).
I lost my homework.

🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What the duck does “I’m not a snitch mean?” She’s the person demanding to be snitched to and then snitches to Twitter. Did she mean “snoop”? lol
She probably meant “I’m not a snitch - UNLIKE YOU ELSIE”. If the door’s closed, it must be because Elsie wants to “snitch” on her to Ioan. I can fully believe this is the kind of tit she is saying to those girls 24/7. It’s her or Ioan - the slightest show of her girls wanting to communicate with their dad and they’re out in the cold, and subject to her abuse and recriminations.
She’s doing so much damage to those poor girls.
Ahhhh like as in “why do I have to close the door, it’s not I who is the snitch?” From Alice to Elsie

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Well, after reading the new filings, it does appear that it was not Bianca in the car with Ioan and Elsie outside of the car in the fuzzy photo that was posted a few threads back. It was one of those two ladies he uses as a witness to his visitation. As little as Ioan has seen them since visitation started back up, I doubt Bianca has even met them yet.

Reactions: 28
I understand why some people felt a bit sorry for Alice after her court appearance on Monday (those who did possess the kind of genuine human compassion Alice never will). If there is one thing you can bet your arse on, though, it’s that any time Alice manages to evoke any kind of pity, something will almost immediately then come to light which shows her to be worse than ever. Ioan’s latest filing is heartbreaking.

You can also bet your arse that her and her deluded minions will trot out their usual excuses and deflections: it’s all lies; just wait till Alice is finally able to break free of the gags and unleash THE TRUTH; what kind of a man tells the world things like this about the mother of his children (let’s not mention it’s in response to her continuation request so hardly unprovoked…); all it proves is how much the children hate Ioan and don’t want to see him - they only want to be with Alice; it’s perfectly natural for a mother to act like that to protect her babieeeeez; and Loopy will wax nonsensical on the ultimate DARVO-fest of Ioan getting criminal charges unjustly fired at Alice as another salvo in his campaign aimed at her total destruction and to use against her in his attempt to rip her children away from her.

God, the predictability is as tiresome as the cuntiness.
---

Marie’s excuse is so professionally embarrassing: not just because she is admitting to not having properly read filed documents despite having signed an acknowledgment to the contrary, but also because she is trying to blame Ioan and his lawyer for not sufficiently making her aware of her own client’s upcoming legal appearances. I’m actually cringing for Marie right now.
I am cringing too! She just proved herself to be the worst attorney and I hope the judge lets her know it. Lol.

I wonder if Marie will drop Alice now?
---

Well, after reading the new filings, it does appear that it was not Bianca in the car with Ioan and Elsie outside of the car in the fuzzy photo that was posted a few threads back. It was one of those two ladies he uses as a witness to his visitation. As little as Ioan has seen them since visitation started back up, I doubt Bianca has even met them yet.
And it has been more than a year and Bianca has to leave her own home so the girls and Alice won’t freak out.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I feel I should explain myself today :D

I have a shiny face because I have oily skin even in middle age. I swear it's not alcohol!

I have a smooth forehead naturally, my skin is just quite tight and firmly connected to my skull. I swear it's not botox!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I feel like you're doing a lot of explaining today
... Is there something you want to share with the group?! 😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I lost my homework.

🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m sorry, that’s not how it works for both client and counsel?

“I was served but I didn’t read the actual papers.” 😂

Pharaoh my ass. Also, Alice seems to have found the perfect lawyer for herself, finally.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I am haunted by the image of Ioan trailing behind the girls to make sure they got back to Alice safely.

No matter what they did or how many times they were sent to him riled up by their mother, he accepted their decision to leave and followed them home.

This is what parenting looks like. You keep showing up, despite the personal pain you might feel. You keep offering a safe container for your children to be in, despite how many times they act out or rebel against you.

A loving father keeps showing up. This man clearly loves his girls so much. That is obvious. I find how hard he's fighting for them beautiful. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
And no doubt it was Alice who told the girls to object to Gina/Iris being present. I wonder why? What accusations does she want the girls to make, that wouldn’t work if a third party witness is present? I think we can imagine.
And what were the “concerning statements” made by Ella, I wonder.
Poor Ioan. It’s a nightmare.
---

They should throw away the key.
I am so glad Ioan has taken precautions when he has time with the girls, it is evident Alice doesn't like this, and neither does Big E. Hopefully Ioan will never be alone with the girls, especially big E, as I suspect Alice is hoping she can charge Ioan with some sort of ‘abuse’ before the the custody hearing. This is so very, very sad.
---

I am haunted by the image of Ioan trailing behind the girls to make sure the got back to Alice safely.

No matter what they did or how many times they were sent to him riled up by their mother, he accepted their decision to leave and followed them home.

This is what parenting looks like. You keep showing up, despite the personal pain you might feel. You keep offering a safe container for your children to be in, despite how many times they act out or rebel against you.

A loving father keeps showing up. This man clearly loves his girls so much. That is obvious and I find how hard he's fighting for them beautiful. ❤
This is also heartbreaking. 😟

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
No, she is only at a legal disadvantage if she is convicted on those charges, though the judge is able to take a pending violation case into account. That is why they are saying they want the delay - because there are issues a judge must consider and which affect custody/support if there is a conviction. Based on his lawyer's response, I would expect her to file a response as to why they oppose the continuance.
---

I used the word assets, as in I would think she has enough access to money and other assets to pay for her own legal counsel. Apparently, whatever documents she submitted showed otherwise.

She is claiming that if forced to go to court on the 15th it compromises her right not to incriminate herself.... though they seem like two separate things to me (even though one legally affects the other).
Is the judge likely to give her this delay? It seems really unfair to me - she deliberately, constantly breaks the DVRO knowing it can affect her custody, then cries that going to court for breaking said DVRO will affect her custody...

Reactions: 19
Do you notice that at 10 am Alice rings Ella cos her phone won’t txt. Obviously when the internet and phone got cut. Alice must have gone mental at Ella and then Ella walked home.
How did she phone Ella?

Reactions: 16
"Thank you Alice for abusing your kids"
Screenshot_20230201-043143_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230201-043109_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230201-043157_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230201-043231_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230201-043329_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230201-043403_Twitter.jpg

Is the judge likely to give her this delay? It seems really unfair to me - she deliberately, constantly breaks the DVRO knowing it can affect her custody, then cries that going to court for breaking said DVRO will affect her custody...
it already got rejected

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.