Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These recent videos have revealed how absolutely filthy her clothes are. They look as if they've never been washed. The Dior bralette had what looked to be a months worth of deodorant on it. The closet organization video too - everything looked so dirty. Shirts covered in foundation. It was quite shocking. I get that its hard right now to get cleaning done - but there's a point in which you should stop wearing the piece and most certainly not show it in that state.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
the mega weird grey eyebrows...she looks a bit dazed these days.
Are the eyebrows to distract from how oddly lazy her eyes are looking? It almost looks like she's botched something.

I don't understand the eyebrows. Has she literally drawn on a couple rows of hair at the bottom?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
To be honest I really liked the concepts of the last two videos. However I did notice the exact same things you guys already mentioned: the dirty clothes (Dior top covered in deodorant, nice) and the absolutely bizarre eyebrows in the latest one. Why would she do that to herself?!

Reactions: 8
Oh Denise.....how naive :LOL:
I read it as sarcasm. A question to see how she reacts. And she reacts shifty (frow). But then on the other hand, Lydia has some thickos in her comment section that are pretty naive. Who knows?

Reactions: 11
Regarding her latest bathroom renovation... she’ll let us know details of the company if she decides to go with them because it’s totalling up to quite a bit at the moment... basically she’s going to try and get it gifted first because she can’t afford it. Urgh she does my head in! She could not be more tone deaf if she tried!

Oh and they need to build a porch so they have somewhere to take their wellies off! Omg these two are just unreal!!

Reactions: 11
Wow Victoria. Not everything is about you. The message, spirit and courage that Amanda Gorman conveys is momentous and highly inspirational. The audacity you have to bring the coat back to you. Just don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The sheer arrogance. As if Amanda Gorman has even heard of Vicky the back row influencer ?! Just wow.

Reactions: 21
It’s quite obvious to me that she’s joking!

(Maybe not a great joke. But clearly she isn’t being serious)

Reactions: 6

i'm sure she's joking but what kind of mind and thought process even leads you to this? she's so self absorbed

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s alright- she’s read here and already changed it! 😂
OMG, I saw that...that's just crazy!

It's clearly a joke but it just doesn't fit her brand at all...there are actual funny influencers out there, who can be ironic and sarcastic and it fits and it doesn't put off people, in fact it's quite attractive as a brand strategy, but Victoria just isn't that...she tries so hard to be cool and hip, but her constant Stuck-at-home-boring-to-death content would put off anyone watching her, and any fashion brand actually approaching her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
its a lame joke, not even funny? 🤷‍♀️ She clearly just wanted to brag about wearing that coat first. Like jeez, let Amanda Gorman have her moment without making it all about you Vicky.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It really irritates me that this wannabe goes on about sustainability but has never addressed the fact that she drives a gas guzzling monster of a Range Rover. She is well aware that her subscribers have clocked onto her driving said car - Lydiot Millen let the cat out of the bag in one of her vlogs ... when LEM was ITF's new bff. And her numerous passive aggressive posts about friends supporting friends etc - in the last month or so, I've heard her mention 3 or 4 different names as her 'best friend'.

Reactions: 18
its a lame joke, not even funny? 🤷‍♀️ She clearly just wanted to brag about wearing that coat first. Like jeez, let Amanda Gorman have her moment without making it all about you Vicky.
Why can't she just let that wonderful young lady have her moment without making it about her? Even if it's tongue and cheek it's rude.

Is it really the same coat though just because it's yellow? Amanda Gorman was dressed BY Prada. If Vicky does have that coat it's most certainly not because they dressed her in it ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“If I was First Lady”. Yeah okay, Jan.

I realize the celebrity around leaders’ spouses in the UK isn’t as much of a thing, but come on...for the first time in US history the First Lady is a bleeping DOCTOR. Let’s not diminish that with some 2-bit In the Back Row “fashion” looks. Let’s also not diminish the American designer legacy the Obamas and now Biden’s admin are continuing by THAT styling, Vic.

OH. And lest we forget how Melania was PANNED for wearing her (tone deaf) Hermès bags during official business events 😂

I have opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.