Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An IG account I follow that calls out problematic influencers made mention of how a lot of influencers have brand new fancy iPhones, but their IG videos are always grainy or blurry is usually a sign of some bad skinny filters. I’ve noticed all of Vic’s IG vids are blurry lately. I don’t think it’s just a normal filter.
What's the account called? I want to follow it

I'd like to ask what kind of world does Victoria live in..."oh that's a shame"...like seriously, so patronising and hypocritical...sure, we will all wear 10k outfits at home...Just because she has nothing to do all day but play dress up like a 5-year-old child doesn't mean the rest of us grown ass women are the same...Trends? Who cares! Her career is over...she couldn't even transition to interesting content during the Pandemic, as soon as the PR trips stopped she had zero ideas and only lame content

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
What's the account called? I want to follow it

I'd like to ask what kind of world does Victoria live in..."oh that's a shame"...like seriously, so patronising and hypocritical...sure, we will all wear 10k outfits at home...Just because she has nothing to do all day but play dress up like a 5-year-old child doesn't mean the rest of us grown ass women are the same...Trends? Who cares! Her career is over...she couldn't even transition to interesting content during the Pandemic, as soon as the PR trips stopped she had zero ideas and only lame content
There are so many - @ weoverwhat, @ influencingclout, @ wephotoshoppedwhat2, @ influencerstruth

It’s blatantly obvious that without free trips, these women have no creativity. It’s amazing how a nice beach sunset or some #gifted holiday #gifted “fashion” IG really hides that fact. I find Vic’s fashion videos utterly useless because 1) who’s wearing $10k worth of tit around the house or to walk the dog and 2) it’s so classless and gauche to jump around in branded products when you know a bunch of your followers probably lost their jobs or are otherwise suffering because of the pandemic. I don’t know. I feel like a lot of us have really taken the time to work on ourselves or our values have shifted since the world slowed down a year ago, but influencers are still out there shilling and lying as if nothing happened.

Reactions: 21
Isn’t he just gorgeous? He reminds me of Fleurs Piglet and I like this variation of the breed the best.

Reactions: 9
Isn’t he just gorgeous? He reminds me of Fleurs Piglet and I like this variation of the breed the best.
He has a beautiful face and kind appearance. But I am biased towards beige animals, because of my own 😁
DSC00040.JPG

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She's such a bleeping nitwit. Oh that's a shame. duck off Vic the dick

Reactions: 5
How many followers has she bought recently? Just checked her social blade and its 10k in the last 24hr

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I hate this “professional” crop top look she insists on...especially in winter. A tweed crop top with faux pearl buttons does not a professional outfit make.

On second thought, is that a crop top or a bra top? Maybe more “crop top” on her because she has no boobies to fill it out properly.

Reactions: 10
The outfit choice for a dog walk. WTF? Proves that she cares only about her flashy (tit style) designer gear and getting countryside pics for the gram. She remembered to dress in 5 layers, remembered her hideous Bvulgari bag and designer boots but forgot the dogs lead. The poor dog. She’s a joke!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The outfit choice for a dog walk. WTF? Proves that she cares only about her flashy (tit style) designer gear and getting countryside pics for the gram. She remembered to dress in 5 layers, remembered her hideous Bvulgari bag and designer boots but forgot the dogs lead. The poor dog. She’s a joke!
First, Boe is seriously cute and seems very sweet natured. I assume they live in a upper class neighbourhood but wouldn't you look a bit ridiculous in designer everything from head to toe to walk your dog and pick up its sh*t?
I used to take my dog to park in a high end neighbourhood in Canada that had an off leash dog corral but no-one wore designer heals and bags. Expensive ski jackets and boots and if you wore a long winter jacket for an early morning run you might even be wearing pajama bottoms. Point is Canadians try and look presentable when dog walking but it's not a fashion opp. Is this a London thing?

s and designer

Reactions: 7
First, Boe is seriously cute and seems very sweet natured. I assume they live in a upper class neighbourhood but wouldn't you look a bit ridiculous in designer everything from head to toe to walk your dog and pick up its sh*t?
I used to take my dog to park in a high end neighbourhood in Canada that had an off leash dog corral but no-one wore designer heals and bags. Expensive ski jackets and boots and if you wore a long winter jacket for an early morning run you might even be wearing pajama bottoms. Point is Canadians try and look presentable when dog walking but it's not a fashion opp. Is this a London thing?

s and designer
She lives in the countryside, somewhere near Milton Keynes or something, in a village...who walks in 20k designer wear to walk the dog in the mud...it's a Victoria thing, not a London thing.

Someone please explain this pseudo-trend to me? Gandalf eyebrows? She literally looks like an old man who can't brush/control his eyebrow growth anymore hahahaha WHY??? It's absurd!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She lives in the countryside, somewhere near Milton Keynes or something, in a village...who walks in 20k designer wear to walk the dog in the mud...it's a Victoria thing, not a London thing.

Someone please explain this pseudo-trend to me? Gandalf eyebrows? She literally looks like an old man who can't brush/control his eyebrow growth anymore hahahaha WHY??? It's absurd!!
It's a strange thing wherever you're from. I have no idea why people would dress up like that, I come home covered in mud, sometimes with a bag of poo in my pocket if there wasn't a bin around. Everyone I see walking dogs is the same!

The words that come to mind with her dressing up head to toe in designer to walk the dog in the mud are ‘fashion victim’.

Not really what a so called ‘fashion influencer’ wants to be described as 😬

• Haha
I think she should cash it in trying to keep up appearances with her struggling fashion career and just become a full time Boe account.

He is seriously ADORABLE
Those ears when he was running !!!! 😍😍😍 And he has such a pretty face. I'd rather watch Boe on her InstaStories than Vic acting loco on her Peloton ...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.