Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“If I was First Lady”. Yeah okay, Jan.

I realize the celebrity around leaders’ spouses in the UK isn’t as much of a thing, but come on...for the first time in US history the First Lady is a bleeping DOCTOR. Let’s not diminish that with some 2-bit In the Back Row “fashion” looks. Let’s also not diminish the American designer legacy the Obamas and now Biden’s admin are continuing by THAT styling, Vic.

OH. And lest we forget how Melania was PANNED for wearing her (tone deaf) Hermès bags during official business events 😂

I have opinions.
Well said 👏. And if she's hoping to be a famous wife of someone, she should have picked someone more ambitious than Alex who doesn't seem like a top dog kind of man.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She is officially losing it

View attachment 397189
Why does it look like she is trying to embody Melania in the first outfit. Given where she sits politically that’s a stupid move. Also she looks like a bleeping tool. Putting on a suit or monochrome outfit. Does not a First Lady make.

Also if you’re going to fantasy dress up. Why not make it PRESIDENT or PRIME MINISTER. Or does she not realise there are female leaders in the world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why does it look like she is trying to embody Melania in the first outfit. Given where she sits politically that’s a stupid move. Also she looks like a bleeping tool. Putting on a suit or monochrome outfit. Does not a First Lady make.

Also if you’re going to fantasy dress up. Why not make it PRESIDENT or PRIME MINISTER. Or does she not realise there are female leaders in the world.
Or VICE PRESIDENT given she’s got an example of a powerful female role model right in front of her if she wants to play dress up inspired by the inauguration

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Or VICE PRESIDENT given she’s got an example of a powerful female role model right in front of her if she wants to play dress up inspired by the inauguration
So true! But she sees herself as "wifey" - very telling! What a girl boss.

Reactions: 13
“If I was First Lady”. Yeah okay, Jan.

I realize the celebrity around leaders’ spouses in the UK isn’t as much of a thing, but come on...for the first time in US history the First Lady is a bleeping DOCTOR. Let’s not diminish that with some 2-bit In the Back Row “fashion” looks. Let’s also not diminish the American designer legacy the Obamas and now Biden’s admin are continuing by THAT styling, Vic.

OH. And lest we forget how Melania was PANNED for wearing her (tone deaf) Hermès bags during official business events 😂

I have opinions.
I was thinking the exact same about the Hermes bag, there’s no way a politician gets away with carrying a £8,000+ bag

Reactions: 9
An IG account I follow that calls out problematic influencers made mention of how a lot of influencers have brand new fancy iPhones, but their IG videos are always grainy or blurry is usually a sign of some bad skinny filters. I’ve noticed all of Vic’s IG vids are blurry lately. I don’t think it’s just a normal filter.

Reactions: 8
Just watching her latest video. And Vicky with a PhD in fashion doesn't know that monochrome means wearing an outfit with a single colour not a black and white outfit. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Girl. Honestly. I woke up to that tit this morning and was like, is it’s crck you smoke Vic? Is that it? What a deluded narcissist. For starters SHES NOT EVEN AMERICAN. Harrison really needs to get that tattooed on a spare inch of his body. She really needs to get it. Secondly you’d never make it as First Lady or anything close you lisping blithering thick headed superficial self-adorning mess. 😤 I’m so fed up of her ego. So so fed up. She needs to come down several pegs, lest life itself humble her.

Well said 👏. And if she's hoping to be a famous wife of someone, she should have picked someone more ambitious than Alex who doesn't seem like a top dog kind of man.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So true! But she sees herself as "wifey" - very telling! What a girl boss.
Exactly what i thought! She's only interested in her 'career' because it means money & stuff & more money & more stuff. Not because of a sense of fulfillment or independence or intellectual stimulation.

Edit to add: ofc its cool to chase the hustle for the £££ its just annoying that she paints herself as bosslady when all she wants is bleeping handbags

Reactions: 8
Did I miss the memo where she no longer has to declare “pr” gifts in her Instagram posts??👀

Also is anyone else beyond tired of her Holland cooper crap? Especially that red coat? We know you have it! If we were going to buy it from your link - we would have by now. Get over it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Playing dress up as first lady is one of the most cringe things I've seen. It just proves all she knows how to do is pretend at being a "girl boss". If she was serious about fashion and less superficial she could analyse the fashion choices and the messages behind them, I've seen other articles etc doing that. I guess Vic isn't capable of that kind of depth despite the PHD she loves to brag about.

Reactions: 18
Playing dress up as first lady is one of the most cringe things I've seen. It just proves all she knows how to do is pretend at being a "girl boss". If she was serious about fashion and less superficial she could analyse the fashion choices and the messages behind them, I've seen other articles etc doing that. I guess Vic isn't capable of that kind of depth despite the PHD she loves to brag about.
Well, first she’d have to research American history...or at least read an article. That is way too much work for our gal, Vic. You can’t affiliate link historical references.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can’t affiliate link historical references.
Imagine you could affiliate link those horrendous expensive papers from Springer or Elsevier. (It's especially infuriating when you know they don't pay the authors with that money.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think Vic looks like the noodle arm character from Adventuretime with her weirdly long arms swinging on that Peloton?!
1748D6E7-302B-4298-BAFF-0A9F3EAED90F.jpeg
99E165E9-9515-4FC9-9F93-32EF8CE297EB.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.