Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she moans how stressful to cook the Christmas dinner and then he says he prepared everything šŸ¤£.

I have to watch little bits of her videos because I can't stand how badly she speaks and her pronunciation that most of the time I have to guess what she is saying with those sausage lips

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Exclusive images of Vicky and the room mate getting a good use of the one few rhings they have to pay for... Yeah baby spank that ass while you ride that bike whoo! As prize you can get a slice of a Banana bread burnt as Vicky's Hair.

Screenshot_20210103_181511.jpg
miley-cyrus-we-cant-stop-video.jpg
Screenshot_20210103_181534.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Sorry on getting the brand wrong.

His wrinkles and thinning skin at the eyes is soooo bad for his age. Plus the deep frown lines and scruffy shave. Looks like a 40 year old who ACTS like a 15 year old to me.
I have this problem, partly genetics partly sun abuse. Surprised he hasn't had botox and under eye filler, he's definitely vain enough

Reactions: 5
Sorry on getting the brand wrong.

His wrinkles and thinning skin at the eyes is soooo bad for his age. Plus the deep frown lines and scruffy shave. Looks like a 40 year old who ACTS like a 15 year old to me.
This picture reminds me of Rupert Grint

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In todayā€™s desperate behavior from the MaGraths, trying their damndest to catch Pelotonā€™s attention ā€” even in other countries from them. #CRINGE šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

Why canā€™t yā€™all cheapskates just pay for your workouts and apparel like everyone else? Always angling for free tit.

Hey, Pendleton is an American clothing brand, nothing to do with Peloton.šŸ™‚

The way she moans how stressful to cook the Christmas dinner and then he says he prepared everything šŸ¤£.

I have to watch little bits of her videos because I can't stand how badly she speaks and her pronunciation that most of the time I have to guess what she is saying with those sausage lips
She was being such a drama queen. Plus her mom prepared a side dish as well. Thank goodness Alex was there or she would have been more dramatic about how much work she did. šŸ™„

The fact the Victoria continues to go into London to get her nails and whatever else done indicates to me that she's homesick for the city she would rather be living. Surely there's some high end places to get her nails done etc. closer to her new home.
She gets them done for free in London šŸ˜©

Reactions: 3
Weirdly, I usually find that men look better 'weathered' but he just turns my stomach
Totally agree. There is nothing sexier than a REAL man who has signs of age and all the maturity and life experience that comes with it.

Too bad Alex just looks old but still acts like a child. He totally reminds me of guys in their high school/college days. All that said, I find him much more like able than Vicky. Sheā€™s become the absolute worst!

Hey, Pendleton is an American clothing brand, nothing to do with Peloton.šŸ™‚
Again, sorry for misreading the brand.

Does she seriously count water biscuits as something that needs be eaten as junk before the new year healthy eating starts? They're what 15 calories each...? She's trying to be relatable and failing
She definitely has some weird food issues. Also who is going to tell her it doesn't matter when she eats those Percy pigs eating them before the new year ? Your body doesn't suddenly start over with calories at the new year. She and Alex really need help if they think water crackers/biscuits are bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't get the whole health kicks anyway, what is the point of dry Jan if you drink loads the rest of the year! Would be healthier to just spread it out rather than have excess then limit etc

Reactions: 14
I don't get the whole health kicks anyway, what is the point of dry Jan if you drink loads the rest of the year! Would be healthier to just spread it out rather than have excess then limit etc
Right same with bingeing on the Percy pigs, sure no one is going to argue those are good for you, but might as well spread that out. Has to be better than eating a whole tub of them

Does she seriously count water biscuits as something that needs be eaten as junk before the new year healthy eating starts? They're what 15 calories each...? She's trying to be relatable and failing
Itā€™s the full naming them that gets me, whoever said pass me the ā€œCarrs Water Biscuitsā€?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's because a lot of people drink in extreme excess in December - I've defos managed to even in a lockdown hah, and I feel like an absolute slob. But also, it's a good way of saving money during normal times by refusing to go to the pub.

Reactions: 2
If Victoria and Alex are going to work as a long term couple he needs to find a job of his own. Go back to school and get retrained. There is an unhealthy balance of power in their marriage and it is taking a toll on both of them. Alex needs something of his own to occupy his time and to bring in his own money to boost his self esteem. It's not about him being a top earner it's about finding his own path. He could be a landscaper or a firefighter or upgrade his photo and web skills and open his own shop. He just needs to do something that is his and only his. He's often referred to as a housewife but most stay at home "housewives" are doing an important job: raising children not playing Xbox.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Itā€™s the full naming them that gets me, whoever said pass me the ā€œCarrs Water Biscuitsā€?
It's so we know she doesn't eat the asda brand ones of course šŸ˜‰

Tbf I didn't even know they were called water biscuits until now šŸ˜‚ I would have just said crackers

• Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.