Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest video is the first time I’ve watched her in months and my god what has happened!!! Her and Alex seem to be so all about the money and what things cost!! I can’t get over how much he has changed! She’s completely ruined him with money he has zero personality now so sad!

Reactions: 7
Interesting when she has no control over the camera/edit. She looks HORRIBLE. I only say this because the image she pushes is not this. I remember she posted something last year about not photoshopping or prior year. And I have serious doubts about that. Credit to alex (husband) knowing her angles. But this is awful. Also she looks orange yet dirty. The lipstick isn’t helping.

Just realise the caption is Frowmas...they really feed into her who don’t they.

Reactions: 8
The last part of the video of them practically dancing La lambada wasn't authentic don't kid yourself, is all for the camera just like the poor dog, they try to portrait themselves as a perfect couple because that's part of the business.
They still the poor chavs from Wigan, the way they care so much for their pr mail, caring for what they get gifted and how expensive is the product are, influencers are materialistic but these two are another league.

Reactions: 16
Interesting when she has no control over the camera/edit. She looks HORRIBLE. I only say this because the image she pushes is not this. I remember she posted something last year about not photoshopping or prior year. And I have serious doubts about that. Credit to alex (husband) knowing her angles. But this is awful. Also she looks orange yet dirty. The lipstick isn’t helping.

Just realise the caption is Frowmas...they really feed into her who don’t they.
Which video are you referring to where she looks awful?

EDIT just watched her latest vid which believe you were talking about and wow she looks ROUGH indeed. Her lips are so bumpy it sounds like she has a speech impediment

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Great, Vic. You got a Peloton. So did a bunch of people. Some people might have wanted one, but couldn’t afford it. There’s no need to flaunt the fact you could afford to buy one because you pay for jack tit the rest of the time. Her constant humble bragging has gotten worse over the pandemic...super bad look.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
This look... When you wake up in a random guy place and have to use his shirt. In the video it actually looks bigger, "getting ready to pick up my pr boxes (freebies always a priority) and stop for a starbucks)

View attachment 368580

How do you check it i have the app but can't figure out how to check her out
In the Peloton app, when you hit more there’s a section to search for members. There’s not really a lot to the personal profiles imo but you can see when and what workouts she’s done.

Edit: Also L O L that she says she lives in London still 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The fact the Victoria continues to go into London to get her nails and whatever else done indicates to me that she's homesick for the city she would rather be living. Surely there's some high end places to get her nails done etc. closer to her new home.

Reactions: 10
The fact the Victoria continues to go into London to get her nails and whatever else done indicates to me that she's homesick for the city she would rather be living. Surely there's some high end places to get her nails done etc. closer to her new home.
But is it for free?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She gets whatever excuse to duck off to London, but it looks like the roommate doesn't like it that much so she cannot do it as much as she would like to. She truly hates living in that place

In today’s desperate behavior from the MaGraths, trying their damndest to catch Peloton’s attention — even in other countries from them. #CRINGE 😬😬🙈🙈

Why can’t y’all cheapskates just pay for your workouts and apparel like everyone else? Always angling for free tit.
What on earth is he wearing ! He looked better without the hair transplant!

Reactions: 13
In today’s desperate behavior from the MaGraths, trying their damndest to catch Peloton’s attention — even in other countries from them. #CRINGE 😬😬🙈🙈

Why can’t y’all cheapskates just pay for your workouts and apparel like everyone else? Always angling for free tit.
Their entitlement is aging them...badly.

is it called Peloton or what they linked? (pendleton)

I wasn’t going to say anything because I think genetics play a big role in aging but he definitely isn’t aging well. He looks 40 to me here 🤷🏻‍♀️
And I think he looks 15 yo in this pic. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
I don’t usually have much to say about Vic but why does she insist on Boe “smelling like roses”, he’s a dog !
3DF202DC-D11D-453F-AD2B-AA2DB7296934.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.