Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I skimmed through it on silent but why the hell was there a segment where she dried some glasses and poured some wine? Big whoop...

Reactions: 1
"Thanks mum for such a little present.." thank you so much to Dior Fashion team, yeah sure Vicky for Dior Fashion you basically don't exist, that was Dior Beauty Team who I know them and they are a bunch of chavs like you. But kills me the fact she has to beg online hoping for the brand to gift it or second choice was the roomate to do a contribution to the cause 🤣, anyway that make up bag looks like the cheap tat that you get gifted when you buy a perfume or perfume gift set. Fendi, that bag looks super cheap, when they have the massive logo like that i tend to think is more a fake chinese one but Vicky loves a huge logo, Jimmy Choo not buying from them ever again if they gift to this witch. And as always selfish as duck telling the skateboy to stay away from her gin. I saw those crazy £150 fashion books, what do you actually read from them? I saw the content and are basically massivw photos with a very short text.
Wasn't sure if the peloton was gifted or she had to pay for it or the roommate used his savings.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
"Thanks mum for such a little present.." thank you so much to Dior Fashion team, yeah sure Vicky for Dior Fashion you basically don't exist, that was Dior Beauty Team who I know them and they are a bunch of chavs like you. But kills me the fact she has to beg online hoping for the brand to gift it or second choice was the roomate to do a contribution to the cause 🤣, anyway that make up bag looks like the cheap tat that you get gifted when you buy a perfume or perfume gift set. Fendi, that bag looks super cheap, when they have the massive logo like that i tend to think is more a fake chinese one but Vicky loves a huge logo, Jimmy Choo not buying from them ever again if they gift to this witch. And as always selfish as duck telling the skateboy to stay away from her gin. I saw those crazy £150 fashion books, what do you actually read from them? I saw the content and are basically massivw photos with a very short text.
Wasn't sure if the peloton was gifted or she had to pay for it or the roommate used his savings.
1. She really showed that Dior makeup bag AGAIN?
2. She thinks the makeup bag is from the fashion house???

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think he’s been saving his pocket money. Or sticky vikki has been putting it aside for him and ordered it on his behalf.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Their relationship is so toxic, I can't tell if I feel bad for them or if it is better they are stuck with eachother instead of making more people miserable

Reactions: 12
I usually lurk but the end of her last vlog annoyed me. We don’t need to see you and Alex kissing and dancing in the kitchen, those are personal moments within a couple and just the way she airs that stuff feels so attention seeking and disingenuous. Confident, secure couples will keep that private. The way they spoke to each other felt they were playing for the camera so much. And on another note, and it’s not mentioned here as much as I notice it, but the two of them constantly dig at each other in every vlog, always a small nippy comment the other eye rolls at. A very strange dynamic.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This look... When you wake up in a random guy place and have to use his shirt. In the video it actually looks bigger, "getting ready to pick up my pr boxes (freebies always a priority) and stop for a starbucks)

Screenshot_20210102_121019.jpg

You can see her rides on the Peloton app - her username is Frow.
How do you check it i have the app but can't figure out how to check her out

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I usually lurk but the end of her last vlog annoyed me. We don’t need to see you and Alex kissing and dancing in the kitchen, those are personal moments within a couple and just the way she airs that stuff feels so attention seeking and disingenuous. Confident, secure couples will keep that private. The way they spoke to each other felt they were playing for the camera so much. And on another note, and it’s not mentioned here as much as I notice it, but the two of them constantly dig at each other in every vlog, always a small nippy comment the other eye rolls at. A very strange dynamic.
I unsbscribed on all platforms because of that too. It's beyond attention seeking. It came off back of that crying at the TV selfie and I had enough. I just don't know what kind of person thinks those are all moments to pick up a camera and film it.

Pahaha, I've just seen her latest story when she picks Boe up and dances with him and I swear to god there is a moment he mouths help. Boe, if you need us to call the RSPCA blink 3 times in the next insta video.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This. It’s like when they haven’t scripted happy couple scenes ( or what they imagine happy couples to do , I’m not sure they’ve quite pegged it right) the rotten reality seeps through. Like a burst boil seeping through a dressing.

I think he’s been saving his pocket money. Or sticky vikki has been putting it aside for him and ordered it on his behalf.
Vikki initially says her roommate bought the bike... but around 10.25 in it sounds like she ordered it and also bought his little peloton shoes too - Vikki get your story straight!

Reactions: 11
I haven’t watched her in months but I noticed on the new vlog she’s ditched pretending she’s wearing those god awful cheap tacky rings 😂😂

I lasted 6 minutes that lisp is like nails on a chalkboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pahaha, I've just seen her latest story when she picks Boe up and dances with him and I swear to god there is a moment he mouths help. Boe, if you need us to call the RSPCA blink 3 times in the next insta video.
I like how the whole time she’s dancing with Boe he’s looking to Alex like HELP!!

Pretty sure Boe can’t stand her either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I enjoyed her walking round her house to show us what she got for xmas instead of the same old boring sit down one.

I enjoyed her walking round her house to show us what she got for xmas instead of the same old boring sit down one.
the cheese knife... incase they ever have cheese again 😐 just sums up Victoria’s personality.

yes I skipped to the gifts 😂

• Haha
Vikki initially says her roommate bought the bike... but around 10.25 in it sounds like she ordered it and also bought his little peloton shoes too - Vikki get your story straight!
Good catch! Shady AF but we all know she doesn’t pay the roommate enough to buy a peloton.

I thought the dancing in the kitchen was quite sweet until I remembered it was a total setup and they weren’t caught on camera by accident. It was so performative.

Reactions: 13
I find people dancing like that so cringy. Carly Rowena does it all the time with her daughter. Little Jax is just like 'ya what love?'

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.