Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it how she peaces out whenever she might have to express an opinion so she doesn't risk alienating herself from any possible paid work lest they see her as more than a clotheshorse spokesperson.
You’re not wrong. That’s EXACTLY what she’s doing. New year, new marketing budgets.

Reactions: 6
Dear Vicky,

What happened today in America is a sobering tragedy and an incredibly dark day in world history. I’m so sorry some tweets bothered you from the comfort of your home across the pond. How sad for you. 🙄

Please PLEASE duck all the way off and stay out of our politics.

Sincerely,
Me and ALL my fellow Americans. 🇺🇸🇺🇸

(Yes, Americans have a lot of work to do but I feel we can unite on the issue of condemning Vicky’s smug superiority complex over what she ultimately knows next to nothing about.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
...and back to regularly scheduled programming and aff links.

Almost as if nothing happened yesterday.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Finally got around to watching the vlog. How is she complaining about cooking when her mom and Alex did most of the work! And all her poor planning so everything didn't fit in the oven?? That's part of the prep figure out what cooks at what temp for how long do you have enough pans/dishes. Honestly as much as I don't like Alex , Vic makes him seem like a normal rational person.

Can't stand the "having my room back to normal" crap. I agree with Alex she's a scrooge! Her decor isn't that great why do you need the boring ugly crowded lounge back? I know people who are kinda nuts and decorate for every holiday so I know some people are antsy to take stuff down so they can work on their Valentine's decor or they have just special winter stuff they put up.

She's too smug about the peloton :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Her excitement before hopping onto the Peloton reminds me of a wee granny crossed with a goblin.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In today’s desperate behavior from the MaGraths, trying their damndest to catch Peloton’s attention — even in other countries from them. #CRINGE 😬😬🙈🙈

Why can’t y’all cheapskates just pay for your workouts and apparel like everyone else? Always angling for free tit.
OMG, I thought that was Danny from McFly 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
..... has she..... done something to her face?? Today's blog. i think it might just be excessive highlighter and the ring light but her cheeks look strangely plumped and her eyes super smooth .... like very botox swollen cat fact look as per this nicole transformation.....

anyway, why the hell can't she say "dew"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes we know, your dog is cute and cuddly.

So glad we’re back to content as normal 🙄
I honestly don’t look at her dog and think it’s cute. I have a dachshund (classic colours) and the face, posture, body shape she has compared to Boe is just a different league! I don’t know what the dogs breed background is but he’s not the finest looking long haired dachshund. Almost looks a little cross breed to me. Hardly the perfect designer aesthetic Vic strives for so desperately

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t look at her dog and think it’s cute. I have a dachshund (classic colours) and the face, posture, body shape she has compared to Boe is just a different league! I don’t know what the dogs breed background is but he’s not the finest looking long haired dachshund. Almost looks a little cross breed to me. Hardly the perfect designer aesthetic Vic strives for so desperately
I have a rescued Bichonpoo, suck on that Vic!

Reactions: 5
I’ve done it guys....... I finally unfollowed her.
There were times when I did enjoy watching her sad little life but seeing her and Alex both absolutely wet for themselves on that peloton bike made me feel ill.
Two of them just turn my stomach.
That being said, I’ll still be checking in here because you guys make me laugh so much and I just love the hatred we all share lol

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Boe isn't anywhere as cute as Fleur's piglet was when Piglet was that age. I think boe is cute but he looks a little weird to me like his eyes are too big or something. Piggy is my favorite YouTube dachshund

Reactions: 11
I’m convinced that Bulgari does not care about Vic. She’s been peddling these Serpentine bags for what 3 years? Are people really buying multiples of these bags to warrant the number of videos she does? They’re not very popular, they’re kind of over-priced for what they are and the silhouette is the same season after season. The new colors for Spring aren’t anything groundbreaking. You would think, if she was exceeding ROI targets for them, they would’ve promoted her to the next level. Even the jewelry. How many Serpentine watches, necklaces or bracelets are people buying? They’re unique looking enough, you really only need one.

Reactions: 12
Can she bake anything other than banana bread ???
So 2020 Vicky. Sooooooo 2020 :rolleyes:
Gurrrl, move on from the banana bread. You're boring AF.
How's about some carrot cake or madeira ???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m convinced that Bulgari does not care about Vic. She’s been peddling these Serpentine bags for what 3 years? Are people really buying multiples of these bags to warrant the number of videos she does? They’re not very popular, they’re kind of over-priced for what they are and the silhouette is the same season after season. The new colors for Spring aren’t anything groundbreaking. You would think, if she was exceeding ROI targets for them, they would’ve promoted her to the next level. Even the jewelry. How many Serpentine watches, necklaces or bracelets are people buying? They’re unique looking enough, you really only need one.
i don’t even like them, they’re overpriced and way too small. Don’t know why she bothers peddling them all the time?!

Reactions: 9
Probably something to do with the mistaken belief that anything with a designer name on it is better than nothing

I'm so confused by the Bulgari bag market - they don't have the cache of any of the major fashion houses, and they're a strange mix of gaudy and not terribly recognisable (to those who aren't followers of fashion, blogs etc).
Ironically, I was looking at a snake necklace from Bulgari since it's my Chinese Zodiac, but having cut-price Vic banging on about them has put me off completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was thinking the same I think the Bulgari Serpentine bags are so uninspiring and boring!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Think that is harsh about the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.