Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Victoria and Alex are going to work as a long term couple he needs to find a job of his own. Go back to school and get retrained. There is an unhealthy balance of power in their marriage and it is taking a toll on both of them. Alex needs something of his own to occupy his time and to bring in his own money to boost his self esteem. It's not about him being a top earner it's about finding his own path. He could be a landscaper or a firefighter or upgrade his photo and web skills and open his own shop. He just needs to do something that is his and only his. He's often referred to as a housewife but most stay at home "housewives" are doing an important job: raising children not playing Xbox.
His photography and editing is 85% of what sets Vic apart from her competition. She's too jealous and greedy to ever let him work on anyone else, so she'll always have him as her houseboy. I give it a few years until he thinks he's too good for a house in Milton Keynes and shacks up with some 20 year old, probably back in London :p

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His photography and editing is 85% of what sets Vic apart from her competition. She's too jealous and greedy to ever let him work on anyone else, so she'll always have him as her houseboy. I give it a few years until he thinks he's too good for a house in Milton Keynes and shacks up with some 20 year old, probably back in London :p
Agreed. As much as I don't like him, I doubt she'd be anything without his editing. It's the only thing that sets her apart from the other muppets.

Reactions: 13
Agreed. As much as I don't like him, I doubt she'd be anything without his editing. It's the only thing that sets her apart from the other muppets.
Totally agree. She’d be nothing with out him! No one knows the way around her angles and edits her nose like Alex does. All that and he’s an in-house chef!! 🤣

He I think even has more personality. She’s just a squealing chick fanning about.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s the full naming them that gets me, whoever said pass me the “Carrs Water Biscuits”?
Oh darling she wouldn’t want people thinking she eats generic water biscuits *places hand on forehead in horror*

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ugh.. her "lithts" when she says the word lists. "I have trufflthszs on my lithts for dinner with my Alexth"

"boxthing day ith thuch an indulgencth" o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s the full naming them that gets me, whoever said pass me the “Carrs Water Biscuits”?
It's like Lydia eating her 'Fortnum and Mason biscuits'...or, as she wrote.... busicuits 😅...so luxe!

If Victoria and Alex are going to work as a long term couple he needs to find a job of his own. Go back to school and get retrained. There is an unhealthy balance of power in their marriage and it is taking a toll on both of them. Alex needs something of his own to occupy his time and to bring in his own money to boost his self esteem. It's not about him being a top earner it's about finding his own path. He could be a landscaper or a firefighter or upgrade his photo and web skills and open his own shop. He just needs to do something that is his and only his. He's often referred to as a housewife but most stay at home "housewives" are doing an important job: raising children not playing Xbox.
No way could he be a landscaper...he couldn't even mow the lawn!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven't followed her in ages since I just find her so boring (with really bad style) but was scrolling through her instagram (since I have nothing better to do) and I'm so shocked at what has happened to Alex! I'm also surprised she's got a dog now too, do you reckon that's so they can see what it would be like if they had children since I remember her being so hesitant about it a while ago. A bit weird since she's so obsessed with travelling, or has she changed now?

Reactions: 5
Ugh.. her "lithts" when she says the word lists. "I have trufflthszs on my lithts for dinner with my Alexth"

"boxthing day ith thuch an indulgencth" o_O
If only she spent a third of the time she does trolling for free stuff on correcting her horrible lisp.

I think they moved out of London much too quickly. She clearly likes city life. They are now living in an area and house more suited to a middle aged couple with teenage kids

free or not, taking a train to London to get your nails and hair done indicates how much she likes the place .

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_2021-01-05-22-53-58-70.jpg

So LaunchMetrics (a site that analyzes luxury trends and shares) released the top influencers of Dior for the past year.

As usual, Chiara Ferragni came out of the top, as she still reigns supreme as the number one fashion influencers. The next on the list is Yana Rudovskaya, a Russian TV personality. Lena Mahfouf is next and is France's top fashion personalities. Next is Bella Hadid, a fashion model and the last is fashion influencer Valeria Lipovetsky. (Which honestly surprised me)

All of these ladies can generate income and interest in Dior, and their profiles are as luxe and glamourous, as what Christian Dior himself would like. Chiara's wedding dress by Dior gained more revenue that Meghan Markle's wedding dress by Claire Wright Keller of Givenchy.

So that's why the Dior fashion team never expressed interest in Victoria, and would always get the invite from the beauty team. The team at the Dior fashion department has always invited Tamara, Leonie, Xenia, Caro Daur, into shows and PR trips, meanwhile Janice Joostema and Victoria would only get into shows promoting Dior Beauty heavily.

Maybe Dior knows you're not hots**t at all Victoria! The top influencers get the top tier priority, the best of the best, and a platform that solidifies their reign. Whereas Victoria probably gets "gifts" from excess PR of the beauty team, was not invited by Dior to view the show online, and has unboxed the same makeup bag twice.

#Tragic
#NotLuxxeee

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I find her commentary on The Vow so bizarre. Actually her commentary on any sort of TV series or movie or political event is usually bizarre. It’s like she tries to sound informed and intelligent, but it falls flat.

Brexit is happening. How come influencers aren’t talking about how it’s going to affect them and British retail in general? Being so close to fashion and the luxe life, you’d thing Vic would share her oh-so-informed opinion 🤣🤣🤣

I find her commentary on The Vow so bizarre. Actually her commentary on any sort of TV series or movie or political event is usually bizarre. It’s like she tries to sound informed and intelligent, but it falls flat.

Brexit is happening. How come influencers aren’t talking about how it’s going to affect them and British retail in general? Being so close to fashion and the luxe life, you’d thing Vic would share her oh-so-informed opinion 🤣🤣🤣
I swear this chick doesn’t subscribe to any newspapers. Or WWD even as she never knows what’s she’s talking about with fashion either 😂🤣

oh to be so willfully ignorant and behind the curve on EVERYTHING!!! 🙈🙄😬

• Heart
I swear this chick doesn’t subscribe to any newspapers. Or WWD even as she never knows what’s she’s talking about with fashion either 😂🤣

oh to be so willfully ignorant and behind the curve on EVERYTHING!!! 🙈🙄😬
Oh, I am 110% convinced she subscribes to *0* trade publications, aside from the Gleam bankrolled (idk if that’s true, but wouldn’t be surprised) Blogosphere Magazine. At least get you a subscription to Vogue Business, Vic! They had Leonie on one of their panels during their 2020 Summit, but it’s obvious these sorts of industry people 1) could care less about Vic and 2) if they do care about her, they sure as hell don’t want her on their panels.

• Heart
If only she spent a third of the time she does trolling for free stuff on correcting her horrible lisp.
think they moved out of London much too quickly. She clearly likes city life. They are now living in an area and house more suited to a middle aged couple with teenage kids

free or not, taking a train to London to get your nails and hair done indicates how much she likes the place .

I agree. Any excuse to get to London and she is there. I'm sure she could get her hair and nails done within her area but it's an excuse to get to London. I prefer the city so I understand and in her industry most things are held in and around London.

Last edited:
First of all. What is with this face. Who needs to purse their lips like a cats asshole (I have 4 I would know)

Second. I can only assume this is about what’s happening in the US right now. WHO THE duck gets their news information from Twitter. I’m sorry but I have newspaper live feeds on right now...not TWITTER. This further proves the point some of you were making above. Twitter does not make you informed.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I dunno why she always pretends to be so worked up over US politics (which she clearly knows duck all about) when there is a Covid shitshow happening in the UK right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I dunno why she always pretends to be so worked up over US politics (which she clearly knows duck all about) when there is a Covid shitshow happening in the UK right now.
I love it how she peaces out whenever she might have to express an opinion so she doesn't risk alienating herself from any possible paid work lest they see her as more than a clotheshorse spokesperson.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Agree their move out of London wasn’t a good move at their age, especially to the area they have moved to (nothing wrong with the area). London was for more suited for the type of fashion/beauty content she was putting out and they could’ve extended the content. Also think it actually would have suited Alex more and i get the impression they are bored and it’s not because of lockdown it’s because they aren’t in the capital city! Just seeing Amelia Liana vlogging in London and recognising places is lovely - like that more than her actual vlog! So think frow has missed an opportunity there.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.