Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Dog bought for “content”.
2. #AD
3. PR trip
4. #AD
5. #AD
6. PR trip
7. #AD
8. PR trip
9. #AD
10. see 1.

just incase anyone wondered if she DID actually do anything this year that wasn’t for cash/attention....
So out of touch. This year has taught most people to not take the simple things in life for granted and to cherish times with friends and family and instead she puts only her business accomplishments and brand deals?!? Just blows past her one year wedding anniversary like it's nothing. What a weirdo. Does she run any of these "ideas" by someone before she posts?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ive realised she reminds me of the lassie out of clean bandit. I have a real irrational dislike of her and her cello 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So out of touch. This year has taught most people to not take the simple things in life for granted and to cherish times with friends and family and instead she puts only her business accomplishments and brand deals?!? Just blows past her one year wedding anniversary like it's nothing. What a weirdo. Does she run any of these "ideas" by someone before she posts?
Your comment nails it!!! She's so materialistic and it really shows 😭 Her proudest 2020 accomplishments have all been so empty, her life is tragic to watch. Like don't get me wrong, I had some fun online shopping this year, but it definitely wouldn't make my top moments of the year?!

Reactions: 16
2. #AD
3. PR trip
4. #AD
5. #AD
6. PR trip
7. #AD
8. PR trip
9. #AD
10. see 1.

just incase anyone wondered if she DID actually do anything this year that wasn’t for cash/attention....
I unfollowed her because everything is a #AD

Reactions: 12
Materialistic and stingy as duck as she haven't paid for a single trip, her life is so freaking empty that mades me feel so happy for mine

Reactions: 13
Ive realised she reminds me of the lassie out of clean bandit. I have a real irrational dislike of her and her cello 😄
No idea why but I 100% get what you mean.

2. #AD
3. PR trip
4. #AD
5. #AD
6. PR trip
7. #AD
8. PR trip
9. #AD
10. see 1.

Wow....what a sad little life (Jane:p)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The comments on her latest post are just shocking to me. Who are these people and do they really exist??!! I feel very sorry for some of them....

"your content has got me through this year. My 2020 angel" 🤢
"what a beautiful post, making the most of a tough year" 🤔
"i would also say, designing the most gorgeous hallway" 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg I’ve stopped looking at Vicky’s content anywhere a good while back as I just couldn’t relate to her whatsoever.
So this pic just came up somewhere and I genuinely thought she had a new man sitting there with her, and thought wow her marriage broke down QUICK and she’s so fast posing with a new man and a new dog. I even studied the pic to see her new man. Who buy the way is wearing the most ridiculous Hugh Hefner robe!
Then I realised it’s the same man- WTF why does he look like a totally different person 😂😂
CA737A96-10A8-4242-BCE8-BFC2E6609BAA.jpeg

this is how I think of him..
C1650A96-DD38-48E6-BB12-E30869873D61.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
THISSSSSS x1000000!!

I, like many, reflected on my 2020 lessons and memories over the last few days and absolutely ZERO were professional despite I guess it being a good year. But how good a year professionally could one really have when so many were pushed out of work?

I know this chick does not lead a professional career with a real workforce to look after. She didn’t see the empty offices, have to make heartbreaking cutbacks for budgetary reasons or divvy the extra workload cutbacks brought but COME ON!! The scales are so unbalanced. My mind and heart cannot go there thinking about my own situation let alone one as small as a 2020 team of two. TWO.🙈🙈

2020 was an incredibly hard year for billIons of people. BILLIONS!! For those it hasn’t been hard for — most at least have the decency to see that the health and well-being of their loved ones is the ultimate gift. A privilege in and of itself that shouldn’t ever be taken for granted. Maybe it was in the past but this year has pushed to the forefront how much that reality is the biggest gift to treasure and prioritize.

And it doesn’t even make her top 10?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!! 😱

Honestly, this chick is a self absorbed, selfish witch. There’s no way around it. She probably is heading into the New Year hoping it won’t affect her gifted beauty treatments and travels as much as it did in 2020. Imagine that even being in the top 100 concerns you had for the new year 😰🙄

Sorry for the rant. I just can’t even deal with how awful she’s become.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If it's not cringe enough that she has a new favourite perfume every fortnight, she also refers to every mate as her 'fave' or 'bestie'. Last night it was Janice Joostemaa. Does she not see how totally year 11 this sounds? Fairly underwhelming to be one of dozens of 'faves' tbh.

Victoria - grow up and quit trying to appear cute all the time. We all remember how you used to speak as a newbie Manc blogger. There is absolutely no reason that your voice would have changed to a squeal as you've aged. Do yourself a favour and make 2021 your year of honesty. Denying the lip fillers when there's so much evidence of those earlier thin lips - hello Blogosphere cover- just means that we can't trust anything you say about a product.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg I’ve stopped looking at Vicky’s content anywhere a good while back as I just couldn’t relate to her whatsoever.
So this pic just came up somewhere and I genuinely thought she had a new man sitting there with her, and thought wow her marriage broke down QUICK and she’s so fast posing with a new man and a new dog. I even studied the pic to see her new man. Who buy the way is wearing the most ridiculous Hugh Hefner robe!
Then I realised it’s the same man- WTF why does he look like a totally different person 😂😂
View attachment 366617

this is how I think of him..
View attachment 366618
He looks awful with hair and without a beard. Slimy almost especially in the robe

Reactions: 10
Just seen the ‘what I got for xmas’ video is incoming 😒

After this past year, I just can’t submit myself to her lispy bragging..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t decide if she really likes it or pretends she does go be deemed “cool” or “alternative”.

But tbh, I can’t imagine why any female would like such an objectifying work of art. There’s nothing “girl boss” about it, at all.
I feel like that picture is roommate’s mood board. He’s putting positive intentions out there to trade up to a woman with an ass when they inevitably divorce.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like that picture is roommate’s mood board. He’s putting positive intentions out there to trade up to a woman with an ass when they inevitably divorce.
🤣 He wish he would get better he truly consider himself as a keeper 🤣 that's Vicky's fault to feed his ego and putting him on a pedestal, but first at all I don't think is that easy to find another needy and desperate lass specially good looking that would take him, Vic has shown in different ways she basically has nule self love, but begging to this moron to be with her after all the psychological abuse all her body and face insecurities are created by him we actually saw it on stories and videos where he actually said mean things and her with crying eyes. He won't ditch her, he loves the fact of not having to work, the luxury freebie life, the free house he didn't have to put a penny for, but he said in a video he wanted kids and Vicky face about it was of total disgust, the dog apart of content was also to kind of make him forget about the kids idea, but if she said that she shouts at him when he brings the dog to the bed, can we imagine what would she do with a child? This couple is so tragic in so mny different ways.

Reactions: 8
Somehow managed it to the end of the newest video (by skipping through most of the times) and the last part was such a big cringe. Felt so staged and it was just super awkward to watch

Reactions: 6
I can’t bring myself to watch it, but I’m curious to know after her posts asking what she should ask for from the roommate for Christmas- what did she get?

Reactions: 5
I’ve not watched the vlog but looking at the list in the info box I think she got a Peleton.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.