Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new reel with the baby music about the dog (ive seen it done adorably on tik tok) is just cringe. I’m pretty sure her breed aren’t meant to be put on their backs that way. And she’s screams psycho mum energy. The kind of mum who genuinely thinks their child is the best at everything in a very unhealthy way
That poor dog!!! They need to be supported on their spine 😡 does she not know anything?!?!

That reel has confirmed it - she’s definitely got him just for content. What a kind of a sick idiot gets a dog JUST for content??? I’d be curious to see how she actually takes care of the dog, because so far all I’ve seen is her harassing him when he’s sleeping and now this. Sorry but I love animals too much to not have an opinion

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I was looking at my local animal shelter for small dogs to adopt and there were so many dachshunds available. I wonder if people like you know who get them because they are so cute when they are little but can't handle their medical issues so give them up...

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I was looking at my local animal shelter for small dogs to adopt and there were so many dachshunds available. I wonder if people like you know who get them because they are so cute when they are little but can't handle their medical issues so give them up...
Like Tanya Burr cough #JusticeForMarthaMoo (sorry OT)

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Omg I would adopt them and give them a good life 😭 so passionate about animals being well cared for, my kittens are genuinely so pampered but then left alone at the same time 😂

I really genuinely hope she doesn’t dump the poor thing on a shelter once she’s got her money, but to be honest it is V. I would never ever put anything past her. I really started hating on her the minute she started driving a Bentley on a deal, but yet claimed to be sustainable. Noooooo.

Speaking of, where is all of this sustainable bollocks she’s preaching about??? Can’t see her mentioning it ANYWHERE? Is it because she knows she’s a liar liar pants on fire, or because it’s not in vogue anymore??? 🙄

Reactions: 10
I actually read an article on the news about a mssive increase of dumped dogs from this breed on shelters, the article was clear that idiots like Vic get them because they are a "trendy breed on social media" but are unaware of how demanding and hyperactive these dogs are and the special cares they need. Without mention the awful life the dogs used for breeding has, of course Vicky couldn't care less her business is dying so she is desperate to get content and deals. But this crossed all the limits she showed to be a real bleep, just got the poor wee doggie for content and even create a instagram account for him? Wouldn't doubt in a couple of months she says the dog was sick or got lost or anything when she actually just left him in a shelter. Gosh she is so unbelievable selfish and awful!

• Angry
I can’t get over how docile that puppy is! When my dog was a pup I could no more have laid him on his back and swaddled him in a blanket than I could have got him to sing to me! He was just too wiggly and energetic. I wonder if she will put a stair gate on her lovely stairs to stop him going up, because stairs are so bad for daschunds?

Reactions: 11
I actually read an article on the news about a mssive increase of dumped dogs from this breed on shelters, the article was clear that idiots like Vic get them because they are a "trendy breed on social media" but are unaware of how demanding and hyperactive these dogs are and the special cares they need. Without mention the awful life the dogs used for breeding has, of course Vicky couldn't care less her business is dying so she is desperate to get content and deals. But this crossed all the limits she showed to be a real bleep, just got the poor wee doggie for content and even create a instagram account for him? Wouldn't doubt in a couple of months she says the dog was sick or got lost or anything when she actually just left him in a shelter. Gosh she is so unbelievable selfish and awful!
Bit like Lydia with her cat... that whole thing was for content too, and it was bloody obvious. I DESPISE people that use animals or children for content. If you’re such a “creative” and you’re an “influencer”, then go ahead - be creative and influence people without relying on another living thing 😡

I’ve reported her to the ASA today for a breach of copyright regarding her songs after consulting with my lawyer, and him telling me that she’s violated artists’ copyright.

I can’t get over how docile that puppy is! When my dog was a pup I could no more have laid him on his back and swaddled him in a blanket than I could have got him to sing to me! He was just too wiggly and energetic. I wonder if she will put a stair gate on her lovely stairs to stop him going up, because stairs are so bad for daschunds?
If she doesn’t, she’s a selfish bleep. Actually, no, wait, we know she is one of those already 🤦🏼‍♀️ I really don’t think she should own an animal if she’s using it for content. It’s not ok

• Heart
I’ve reported her to the ASA today for a breach of copyright regarding her songs after consulting with my lawyer, and him telling me that she’s violated artists’ copyright.
OOOOOO!! Good call. I tried reporting her to Instagram but only the owner of the copyright can submit a complaint. I’ll submit an ASA report now!

Wonder if there’s a way to report her to Columbia records, Beyoncé’s label. I’ll do some googling around.

I work professionally in commercial marketing and it really ticks me off watching her skate by using music she doesn’t have licensing for!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wonder what ASA could do to her, is very easy to upload a video and use famous music now days with reels, what annoys me when it says original inthefrow and is actually Beyonce. Surprises me instagram could do these things while youtube is quite exigent about copyright.

Reactions: 7
Wonder what ASA could do to her, is very easy to upload a video and use famous music now days with reels, what annoys me when it says original inthefrow and is actually Beyonce. Surprises me instagram could do these things while youtube is quite exigent about copyright.
What’s crazy is you can’t even say it’s fair use because it’s literally FOR PROFIT on a paid coach ad. Gosh she has nerve.

I have a friend that was fined $10K for illegally downloading a Lana Del Ray album back in the day so it’s definitely possible people get caught. Guess it just depends how much watch dogging labels are willing to do tho.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh I hope something does come out of it. It’s profiting off someone else’s copyrighted work. She’s not giving Beyoncé’s label any cut of commission, but she’s using it to sell an advert. She’s an absolute twit if she thinks she can get away with it.

Her Instagram could also be shut down if she’s continuously violated it, as they would class each instance she has used someone else’s copyrighted music as one singular incident (she’s done it numerous times on ad’s - one Bulgari one she played Machine Gun Kelly, her most recent Adobe one she has multiple artists etc). She’s continuously violated it, knowingly or unknowingly, and therefore her profile should be shut down in accordance with terms of use.

I’m surprised brands haven’t warned her about this??? It’s so serious. Does no one remember the Verve using more of the Rolling Stones’ sample on Bittersweet Symphony and having to fork over most of their royalties??? It’s taken immensely seriously, and I think it should be as we’ve all said, she’s making (or attempting to make) money using the voice of these artists. It’s bang out of order.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So Aja Barber - a great and actual resource on the intersection of sustainability, fashion and social justice - posted an ad campaign she’s done for Vestiaire Collective. Front page feature and all. Someone in her comments asked for an aff link to support and she doesn’t have one (but thanked them for wanting to support in that way). Who bleeping knew you could do sponsored content for a huge brand and NOT beg for followers to use an affliate link 🤯🤣 Take note, Vic. Knowing your tit and being able to speak consistently and intelligently about sustainability and intersectionalism without the need for sell through gets you ads like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
what annoys me when it says original inthefrow and is actually Beyonce.
I have a feeling she'll love that it says original InTheFrow as it will link back to her now if others use it!

Only good thing about TikTok is that when people recreate each others videos you can easily find the first person to do it, when people are copying TikTok trends across on Insta you lose that jumping across the two platforms

Reactions: 5
FFS she's so basic....'baby daddy' - get a life😂

I can't wait for Beyonce to take her down!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gotta get that puppy content babessss

Is it just me that worries about that dog falling out there?
Oh my god. I feel for this poor dog. ESPECIALLY with a dachshund. You just don’t do tit like this with any dog, let alone a dog that is highly susceptible to back problems!!!

I really cannot wait for the day when it all comes crashing down for them 😡 if anyone deserves a big dose of karma, it’s these two.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She’s not giving Beyoncé’s label any cut of commission,
Well not like Beyoncé would need money from that witch, she can easily pay for an Hermes bag or the brand would call her in 5 min if they know she fancies anything from them Vicky have been begging for how long now?
Still stealing others people work like she does all the time is pathetic. I really hope she get fined and luckily her instagram will be shut down

Reactions: 10
I work in marketing and have to make sure we have purchased the rights to use any music in promotional materials. Music labels are very strict on exactly what part of the song can be used, for how long it will be in the public domain and exactly where it’s going to be seen, and the royalty we pay is based on all this.

So surely Influencers should have to do the same for adverts...Might be worth reporting here if you think she is violating

or directly to the artists label...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe the brands she advertises for have paid for the song rights? I know a lot of "content creators" have to show their work to the brand before they can publish it. Brands know about copyright laws.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.