Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you all remember Vic's toilet story from the hotel she stayed in?
Here is an example how you can tell a funny/embarrassing toilet story without making a total idiot out of yourself (video should start at the said moment where she starts talking about it):

Vic's life is so uninteresting that I had to share a video of someone else... :sleep:

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but having to be the model for 2 campaigns is not busy. She does not know what busy is. I’ve worked from 7.30 to 12 every day last week. No breaks. I’m not even the busiest in my team and I’m working those hours. Yet all her comments praise her for this.
loooooool does she wanna swap places with me? I’m literally working crazy hours too 🙄 not to mention how much she gets paid for just standing there, getting hair and makeup done for free... is this woman for real? 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s so tone deaf, just like every. other. twit. who. does. this. “job”.

Let’s also see how long it is before she stops talking about the puppy once it’s a fully grown dog. She’s so transparent. Stop using animals for content!!! I bet she got him from a puppy mill too, dachshunds are notorious for being bred in horrific ways. Would never ever own one as cute as they are - think it’s better to get a rescue dog!

Reactions: 14
A catalogue of adverts and paid for promotions. Non-stop sell, sell, sell! So bizarre people choose to follow her, you’re effectively following an advertisement machine.

Also totally agree about the music, I hadn’t even thought of it! This is why I love Tattle, completely opens my eyes. Wonder if any artists have complained seen as their copyrighted music is being used to promote a product/company they have had no say in nor get any of the revenue for.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
A catalogue of adverts and paid for promotions. Non-stop sell, sell, sell! So bizarre people choose to follow her, you’re effectively following an advertisement machine.

Also totally agree about the music, I hadn’t even thought of it! This is why I love Tattle, completely opens my eyes. Wonder if any artists have complained seen as their copyrighted music is being used to promote a product/company they have had no say in nor get any of the revenue for.
Man if I was an artist and I saw that, you can be sure I’d be filing a copyright strike. It’s not fair that she’s using someone else’s material to try and make sales. If she’s so “creative” why doesn’t she make her bleeping own?!

I’m also sure that it goes against Instagram’s terms of service, because you have to respect intellectual property law. There are things like fair use clauses, which is how drama channels can stay open etc but she’s literally taken a huge chunk of someone’s song and slapped it onto an ad. Not even sure that I can report it because you usually have to be the artist to report a violation. But if I’m right, she’s done it numerous times and can actually have her Instagram shut down because of it, and be forced to pay royalties and credit the artists.

Reactions: 10
... doesn’t she need to give them credit/pay royalties???
She was doing it before with Pinterest posts too, posting pictures without sources or any credit at all on her story, and then when people told her Pinterest isn't a real source, she started slyly adding "swipe up for the sources" probably hoping people wouldn't look and assume she was crediting the original creators, but nope the swipe just takes you to her personal Pinterest account where the sources aren't guaranteed to be the content owner. Even if she did give credit it's still breaking copyright law to post without permission!

At least then she wasn't making money from ads, but it just shows she has a streak of bending the rules when it suits her even though she would be the first to cry about it if it was her content being stolen

Reactions: 11
Just found this thread! I used to watch her ages ago when she had pink her. But I unsubbed a while ago cause she started pissing me off with all her unrelatable adverts.... She pretty much looks down her nose at people who don't shop designer

She was doing it before with Pinterest posts too, posting pictures without sources or any credit at all on her story, and then when people told her Pinterest isn't a real source, she started slyly adding "swipe up for the sources" probably hoping people wouldn't look and assume she was crediting the original creators, but nope the swipe just takes you to her personal Pinterest account where the sources aren't guaranteed to be the content owner. Even if she did give credit it's still breaking copyright law to post without permission!

At least then she wasn't making money from ads, but it just shows she has a streak of bending the rules when it suits her even though she would be the first to cry about it if it was her content being stolen
Couldn’t agree with you more. She clearly has zero fucks to give to anyone who actually has ORIGINAL creativity and ideas. She just wants to make as much money as possible.

Also since WHEN does V dress like she’s from the countryside? Holland Cooper is a line that originated out of equestrian wear. V just poses in heels and “designer” outfits all the time. I don’t understand how or why she even got this collection with them, or the Edge of Ember one, or any of them tbh. Her brand is just a copy of other people’s! There’s nothing original about her at all. Nothing.

Unfollowed frow a while ago because of the constant ads and general fakery so I’m a bit out of the loop!
Just had a catch up on here and glad to see nothings changed and she’s still shilling tat and acting like it’s the hardest job ever 😆

A few things I thought while catching up on her:

- Of course she’s got a puppy, classic influencer move when their normal content is flagging just get a tiny puppy to attract viewers in :rolleyes: poor thing I hope they look after him. Also wtf name is Boe!? Like Alfie Boe?!

- This new jewellery collab is awful, looks like a load of tat from accessorize or from a market! Also I know it’s the brand name but I have a medical condition that is shortened to ‘EOE’ so that made me laugh. I thought she was flogging an esophagus condition (wouldn’t put it past her if they paid her enough!)

- Why is she acting like her job is sooo tough guiys, making out like this collab with Holland & Cooper has been hard. In reality she’s just signed a contract to be paid a nice amount to put her name down on a ‘collab’ when it would’ve gone ahead with or without her. She hasn’t designed it or help make it she just happened to be the influencer they chose to help flog it:rolleyes:

- What is with the constant Instagram reels!? That are all copied from creators on TikTok without any credit. Ughhhhh Vic this is really embaraZzing are you not embaraZzed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Unfollowed frow a while ago because of the constant ads and general fakery so I’m a bit out of the loop!
Just had a catch up on here and glad to see nothings changed and she’s still shilling tat and acting like it’s the hardest job ever 😆

A few things I thought while catching up on her:

- Of course she’s got a puppy, classic influencer move when their normal content is flagging just get a tiny puppy to attract viewers in :rolleyes: poor thing I hope they look after him. Also wtf name is Boe!? Like Alfie Boe?!

- This new jewellery collab is awful, looks like a load of tat from accessorize or from a market! Also I know it’s the brand name but I have a medical condition that is shortened to ‘EOE’ so that made me laugh. I thought she was flogging an esophagus condition (wouldn’t put it past her if they paid her enough!)

- Why is she acting like her job is sooo tough guiys, making out like this collab with Holland & Cooper has been hard. In reality she’s just signed a contract to be paid a nice amount to put her name down on a ‘collab’ when it would’ve gone ahead with or without her. She hasn’t designed it or help make it she just happened to be the influencer they chose to help flog it:rolleyes:

- What is with the constant Instagram reels!? That are all copied from creators on TikTok without any credit. Ughhhhh Vic this is really embaraZzing are you not embaraZzed!!
LOL with regard to Holland Cooper, I used to buy a lot of her pieces... what makes me laugh is the “sketches” that are shown on V’s stories are also shown on the HC website... under about us.

Does she really think we’re that bleeping thick? You’ve done duck all Vic babesss, and neither has your husband for that one.

Did anyone else gag at the “Nordic night in” reel? Soz if that’s already been discussed, I’ve been so busy at work and fallen right behind 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
The latest vlog was just her saying how tired she is because of the puppy. Kind of comparing herself to mums who have to take care of actual human babies.
Wonder how is she going to cope when she becomes a mum? While setting an instagram for the doggie and pressing play on a youtube video? "So stressed". And also on her stories the little cutie is always sleeping, not sure how he is taken most of her time.

what makes me laugh is the “sketches” that are shown on V’s stories are also shown on the HC website... under about us.
Good spot! If they're going to try and blag she's done it, why the hell wouldn't they take it off the website? So lazy.

Reactions: 6
That new vlog she is so bleeping dramatic. She’s talking about how stressed she is etc. she has the flexibility to be home (outside of a pandemic) I have 4 cats. Try having vomit in the house and trying to figure out which cat is sick. So having to pay for all 4 of them to go. She really has no real concept of stress. And her hair whilst explaining that. Is such a bleeping wreck but she thinks that’s good

Reactions: 9
That new vlog she is so bleeping dramatic. She’s talking about how stressed she is etc. she has the flexibility to be home (outside of a pandemic) I have 4 cats. Try having vomit in the house and trying to figure out which cat is sick. So having to pay for all 4 of them to go. She really has no real concept of stress. And her hair whilst explaining that. Is such a bleeping wreck but she thinks that’s good
Man I feel you, I have two new kittens and trust me they can be little shits! And like you say, working a normal job during the pandemic and she has no real concept of time/money etc because she doesn’t work a real job 🙄

I can’t even hate watch her vlogs anymore, her voice just irritates me. She’s so pretentious. I just wanna give her a little wobble and say “darling, you legit came from Wigan, drop the shiiiiiiiit”

Didn’t she do exactly this a few months ago?! STALE.
HAHAHAHAHA. She really is running out of content. She’ll just go and buy another Chanel that she doesn’t want next week... all because she’s bitter that she can’t get an appointment at Hermés 😂

Vic has a collection with Holland Cooper, meanwhile Caro has Hugo Boss 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Can Alex-husband-not-brother drive?

Okay I'm just watching the puppy vlog and the pup is pretty cute

What is not cute: Vic's baby voice 🤢

Reactions: 8
Can Alex-husband-not-brother drive?

Okay I'm just watching the puppy vlog and the pup is pretty cute

What is not cute: Vic's baby voice 🤢
Husband not brother can't drive, not sure if he just doesn't have a license or if it was taken away

That baby voice she does is awful

Reactions: 6
Maybe a ridiculous thing to nit-pick (but she's P'ing me off so much right now, I'm going for it anyway), but wouldn't you hold the makeup brush the other way when pretending it's a microphone? (Beyonce reel) So the handle is the handle and the bigger round bit is the mic...that's how I held my hairbrush anyway in the 80's singing to New Kids On The Block and Kylie and Jason 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She put up ANOTHER blog post today promoting her jewelry collab. Two in a row.... and here we are days later it’s all still available. Must not be a huge seller 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.