Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks sooo different and if you compare to this picture is like his whole personality just got deleted by being next to her 😖 even on the vlogs he barely speaks
Tbh I think they’re both as bad as each other. They’ve both become EXTREMELY materialistic compared to when V started blogging. Just goes to show what a lil bit of money does. 🙄

I found one of her old videos where she was normal and it blew my mind... howwwww can someone be THAT influenced by money???

Reactions: 10
The dog has an Instagram account now too and already 21k reaaaaaalllly! I swear these two buy followers, pretty sure Alex did something dodgy with his account before he started to become an ‘influencer’

Reactions: 8
The dog has an Instagram account now too and already 21k reaaaaaalllly! I swear these two buy followers, pretty sure Alex did something dodgy with his account before he started to become an ‘influencer’
I remember while she was in Iceland with Dior, she bought or Gleam did it for her 11K in one day. Now just checked and she seems to be popular in the Middle East and China 🤣. And then she had the nerve to accuse others of buying followers and likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember while she was in Iceland with Dior, she bought or Gleam did it for her 11K in one day. Now just checked and she seems to be popular in the Middle East and China 🤣. And then she had the nerve to accuse others of buying followers and likes.
I wouldn't be too sure that the 11k are bought. It could be that she was featured in those countries and people followed her. Maybe one Chinese influencer or magazine with a huge following posted something about her.
When you wanna see how it looks when someone buys followers and then bleeds when they stop look at the numbers of Lydia for her Insta account (via social blade, but keep in mind that social blade or insta can have delayed numbers or hick-ups, but you can see the pattern still).

Reactions: 2
So did Lydia give away that Frow's rule of 6 launch was actually BS as all the husbands came along too but "went to the pub" for some of the night!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So did Lydia give away that Frow's rule of 6 launch was actually BS as all the husbands came along too but "went to the pub" for some of the night!
Would explain the lack of footage of that night.

It’s official. Yes he’s AWFUL and immature but Alex clearly works magic in his photos of miss Vicky. When left to another photographer, she is flat with a prominent nose.

Also praise be this comment!! It’s everything I think about holland cooper in a nutshell.👏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It’s official. Yes he’s AWFUL and immature but Alex clearly works magic in his photos of miss Vicky. When left to another photographer, she is flat with a prominent nose.

Also praise be this comment!! It’s everything I think about holland cooper in a nutshell.👏
It’s pieces that exist anyway for purchase. And as I said the other day, they took photos from their about us section to give it to V to use to show she “worked” on it. No she didn’t 🙄 I feel bad I even spent money with this company

I love her jumpers so much because they’re nice and warm, but I’m just going to take my money back to Sandro or Burberry tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6

Her face structure looks so different there, the first picture looks like when she had fillers/botox, not so rounded and less clownish like in her videos. Her nose is also so much droopier than i realised, nothing wrong with that, but either they have been photoshopping it the entire time or shes had filler in her nose to change the shape

Reactions: 13
Her face structure looks so different there, the first picture looks like when she had fillers/botox, not so rounded and less clownish like in her videos. Her nose is also so much droopier than i realised, nothing wrong with that, but either they have been photoshopping it the entire time or shes had filler in her nose to change the shape
I wish she’d be honest about what she’s had done filler wise for education purposes. I’ve been curious to try some filler but would like to do the opposite of whatever she’s had done

Attachments

• Haha
Seriously she has no idea of how to dress properly, her combinations are terrible

Reactions: 14
Wow her nose looks SO different when someone else photographs her! It is almost catfish level 😮

Reactions: 20
I wish she’d be honest about what she’s had done filler wise for education purposes. I’ve been curious to try some filler but would like to do the opposite of whatever she’s had done
Someone else may have already posted this here but Lorry Hill's YT videos are super informative about the types of surgeries and cosmetic procedures celebs have done. I've learned a lot in a week of watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
These outfits are BAAAAD 😬 she always gets it wrong with the shoes!
Yellow heels with a coated canvas jacket and jeans? DEAD. Party girl meets Cotswalds? Never heard of her. Girl needs to raid Lidl’s closet for some Hunter or Dubary boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone else may have already posted this here but Lorry Hill's YT videos are super informative about the types of surgeries and cosmetic procedures celebs have done. I've learned a lot in a week of watching.
duck, the thumnail of her Gwen Stefani video.. Gwen looks so different in the right pic of her. But haven't seen the video yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Glad it's not just me that hates the outfits... Sometimes I think she looks very well put together, but these outfits are just miss after miss after miss...

What the duck!! How has it even been signed off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t she have to say AD on this somewhere?? I thought you had to let your audience know something is an ad in advance of them clicking a link/swiping up?
There is a disclaimer in the description box but still the title should have the word AD

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.