Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe a ridiculous thing to nit-pick (but she's P'ing me off so much right now, I'm going for it anyway), but wouldn't you hold the makeup brush the other way when pretending it's a microphone? (Beyonce reel) So the handle is the handle and the bigger round bit is the mic...that's how I held my hairbrush anyway in the 80's singing to New Kids On The Block and Kylie and Jason 😂
Yessss this wound me up so much! So creative baaaaaaabess!

Reactions: 9
I was singing into my hairbrush, prancing around my bedroom whilst taping the top 40 onto a cassette player when I was six.....it’s hardly ground breaking Vic :m

Reactions: 8
I’m shocked there’s threads about inthefro, only because my friend is in love with this woman and tells me amazing things about her, im going to have to do some catching up on here for the next day or so lol

Her crap is never sold out, remember that awful cheap yellow travel kit from feel unique she really had to push it hard and still was going on for quite a while not sure if they finally managed to get rid of the stock or they took it out because it was shameful. Looks like all her collabs are her bigger launch ever. Haven't been looking at her lately but saw she sold half of her gifted bags? Being such a hoarder and materialistic witch as she is why would she do that? Financially struggling already?
Screenshot_20201019_160819.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Lol I will never understand why influencers like their Hemes and Chanel, but expect their audience to buy the plastic crap that they have 'created'. No thanks I'll keep my money!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lol I will never understand why influencers like their Hemes and Chanel, but expect their audience to buy the plastic crap that they have 'created'. No thanks I'll keep my money!
This is what I don't understand. She swans around in tens of thousands of pounds of Bulgari gold but pushes crappy little vermeil pieces which are way overpriced. It makes no sense

Reactions: 23
Her new video about selling half of her bag collection shows this exactly. She has all of her bags displayed but four of them, that are coincidentally the less luxe, 3 out of 4 from her collabs/sponsorships (strathberry etc). Her excuse is that she displays her bags by colour and just by chance those 4 just don't match the rest. I mean sure, that's the reason, yeah...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is what I don't understand. She swans around in tens of thousands of pounds of Bulgari gold but pushes crappy little vermeil pieces which are way overpriced. It makes no sense
It really makes no sense. How can you push bulgari, then switch lanes and push cheap crap like this then switch back to the Bulgari lane two days later?

I know Vic is not Caroline daur and will never be Caroline daur but she’s done it right. Same as chiara. They picked a lane and stayed in it

This has to be disappointing for that jewelry brand tho. Even Amelia’s tacky skinny dip collection sold out 😂

Reactions: 11
It really makes no sense. How can you push bulgari, then switch lanes and push cheap crap like this then switch back to the Bulgari lane two days later?

I know Vic is not Caroline daur and will never be Caroline daur but she’s done it right. Same as chiara. They picked a lane and stayed in it

This has to be disappointing for that jewelry brand tho. Even Amelia’s tacky skinny dip collection sold out 😂
THIS is what baffles me. She legit cannot stay on one path. She’s like Jamie Genevieve - she got caught out making lashes, and then talking about mascara, and then lash serum... it’s like just STAY on one tangent. If you are “so passionate babesssss” about jewellery you’ve created, then promote THAT. But of course, she’s not going to turn down the coin from Bulgari.

It just goes to show that she doesn’t give a duck where she gets her money from, and she’s happy to squander her subscribers’ money on Chanel bags. She’s an absolute head.

Reactions: 12
THIS is what baffles me. She legit cannot stay on one path. She’s like Jamie Genevieve - she got caught out making lashes, and then talking about mascara, and then lash serum... it’s like just STAY on one tangent. If you are “so passionate babesssss” about jewellery you’ve created, then promote THAT. But of course, she’s not going to turn down the coin from Bulgari.

It just goes to show that she doesn’t give a duck where she gets her money from, and she’s happy to squander her subscribers’ money on Chanel bags. She’s an absolute head.
100%

I’d feel bad for her for on this huge embarrassment that the collection has largely been a flop after she hyped it up since August. BUT she is such a head, it’s what she deserves 😘

Edited to say i just checked the collection’s hashtag and other than the brand the only person to use it than Victoria is a small time photographer who shared this gem of a shot .... #tragic

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Probably that brand won't work with her again, the publicity was very bad done, the jewellery is bleeping awful. I wouldn't be surprised if Bulgari cancels Vic for good as Dior did. No idea why Bentley keep calling her, if she can't afford one of those cars how they can imagine any of her followers would, plus she doesn't know duck all about cars but hey let's put the hand in the jar to get more deals and more money, then she goes to Sky subscription. She totally lost direction, she epically failed in the fashion world so is like she is taking whatever that gives money as it looks like the deals arebecoming less and less and she still has the nerve to pretend to be luxe you are sad Victoria

Reactions: 11
I was following Edge of Ember and had forgotten about that. Saw Vic's campaign and noped out of there fast. So glad I've never bought anything from them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably that brand won't work with her again, the publicity was very bad done, the jewellery is bleeping awful. I wouldn't be surprised if Bulgari cancels Vic for good as Dior did. No idea why Bentley keep calling her, if she can't afford one of those cars how they can imagine any of her followers would, plus she doesn't know duck all about cars but hey let's put the hand in the jar to get more deals and more money, then she goes to Sky subscription. She totally lost direction, she epically failed in the fashion world so is like she is taking whatever that gives money as it looks like the deals arebecoming less and less and she still has the nerve to pretend to be luxe you are sad Victoria

Not to mention the tragic Adobe adverts. Apparently she is now an “editing” person, despite hiring her own useless man child to do her editing for her??? It’s like the jobs she picks don’t even make any cohesive sense.

I know Gleam are a bunch of tossers, but when she was with them at least she was doing premium fashion and beauty - for the most part. If you look on her paid work now, she’s clinging on to Bulgari for dear life and gets what, Coach? No offence to anyone who buys Coach, but they’re not a luxury brand in my eyes - they’re mid level designer, like Michael Kors etc.

Personally, I think the whole motivation behind the bag sale was just as someone as said above. She’s bought a big old house that she cannot afford to maintain if the work keeps drying up the way it is. So she’s trying to get some money by shilling some of her bags - which is tragic considering most of them were gifted to her. She can’t pay the mortgage on “kindly gifted hehehhe” or “PR gift” 🙄

Reactions: 16
Lol at the man-child buying jewellery from the EOE collection. That’s a desperate way to boost sales!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Bwahaha! Either that's true and he bought it or he's saying that to avoid disclosing gifted (which would be weird as a gift in this scenario would be entirely normal). Either way, tragic.

Reactions: 8
I think it’s time the teenager gets a job. Whatever work he does for her is part-time at best. He needs to start bagging some groceries or flipping burgers at McDonald’s... 😉
I was about to suggest getting a job for Ocado but the imbecile can’t drive 🙄 WHO wants to move to the countryside and can’t even drive?!?! Just so dumb 🤦🏼‍♀️

Why doesn’t V just accept that the EOE jewellery is not her big payday. Too many influencer collaborations flood the market and don’t even recuperate cost of product. And let’s be honest, she didn’t even design it in the first place. She just picked what she thought would sell well. Well, unfortunately, it hasn’t worked.

Who even launches jewellery in the middle of a pandemic? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Speaks a lot about the company too tbh

Her new reel with the baby music about the dog (ive seen it done adorably on tik tok) is just cringe. I’m pretty sure her breed aren’t meant to be put on their backs that way. And she’s screams psycho mum energy. The kind of mum who genuinely thinks their child is the best at everything in a very unhealthy way

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.