Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Capture+_2020-10-16-15-06-40.png

Meanwhile Tamara (love her content but dislike her guts) got invited to the Hermes Spring-Summer event, showcased her Hermes bags inig story (above) and is showing her apartment/AirBnB in Paris.

While in Deanshanger, Victoria is excited for a collection no one is interested in, and a puppy to save her career.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
View attachment 277154
Meanwhile Tamara (love her content but dislike her guts) got invited to the Hermes Spring-Summer event, showcased her Hermes bags inig story (above) and is showing her apartment/AirBnB in Paris.

While in Deanshanger, Victoria is excited for a collection no one is interested in, and a puppy to save her career.
And she got her bags in colours she wanted them to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought the same but apparently they spell it as Boe, Alex said he found it on a list of Viking names if I remember correctly.
The vikings were well known for going to battle with miniature dachshunds by their side 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She's completely overdoing it with the reels now, it's different when it's people just doing it for fun on tiktok but using the format for serious ads for brands is so cringe.

It's also not original and using copyrighted music, brands wouldn't get away with that for their own ads so surely it's not right for influencers to do it on their behalf...

Reactions: 16
View attachment 277154

I find Tamara annoying in her own ways but there’s no question: she won the whatever competition there was.

She’s working with Hermès, front row at Louis Vuitton, etc.

Then there’s “IntheFrow” Vic with no shows to attend. Her current Promotional partnerships are with a small jewelry brand, drugstore skincare line, dressing as yoda for a tv app and using a dog for content. #Tragic

She's completely overdoing it with the reels now, it's different when it's people just doing it for fun on tiktok but using the format for serious ads for brands is so cringe.

It's also not original and using copyrighted music, brands wouldn't get away with that for their own ads so surely it's not right for influencers to do it on their behalf...
Exactly. I’m sure Beyoncé’s record company would be thrilled to know “IntheFrow“ is using copyrighted music without their permission.

Copyright is something as a creator I take very seriously and influencers just stomping on it for their own selfish gain is ridiculous. If you’re profiting off someone’s music in an ad - you should pay for the rights to use it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What are they planning on doing with the dog when they can go travelling on all the freebie trips again? It’s hardly as if they have family close by!

Didn’t Vic have a dog years ago who went back to live at her mums?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Maybe she's smarter than we give her credit for and she's figured out noone cares about her husband but she hasnt got the guts to tell him to stay home from trips so she's got this dog so someone will need to stay home!
Jk she'll just put the dog in kennels constantly like other influencers.
This! I feel maybe just maybe she wants this. Obviously they can’t travel a lot now. I have a dog so I can really pitch in on how its not easy to travel frequently(pre-covid as well) and I love travelling - used to almost every month (pre-covid) before we got a puppy(Almost been a year and half now). So I think that maybe she can be the one to travel alone in the future while her husband not brother stays back for the puppy. He (The husband not the puppy) can’t whine about it 😝 . Fleur used to do the same years ago. Boe really reminds me of her puppy piglet.

Reactions: 10
I thought the same but apparently they spell it as Boe, Alex said he found it on a list of Viking names if I remember correctly.
They should have gone with the spelling 'Beau' (as in handsome). I just hope they look after the dog well, unlike most influencers.

Reactions: 26
I find Tamara annoying in her own ways but there’s no question: she won the whatever competition there was.

She’s working with Hermès, front row at Louis Vuitton, etc.

Then there’s “IntheFrow” Vic with no shows to attend. Her current Promotional partnerships are with a small jewelry brand, drugstore skincare line, dressing as yoda for a tv app and using a dog for content. #Tragic

Exactly. I’m sure Beyoncé’s record company would be thrilled to know “IntheFrow“ is using copyrighted music without their permission.

Copyright is something as a creator I take very seriously and influencers just stomping on it for their own selfish gain is ridiculous. If you’re profiting off someone’s music in an ad - you should pay for the rights to use it.
Well, in regards to Tamara winning the “game” I’m not sure I agree. If you look at the profits of both companies, Victoria is far more profitable, by a large difference. Fendi, Bulgari, Dior, Dyson, Farfetch or Vestiaire collective... are not mediocre partners.
Tamara is not working with Hermès, if that was the case she would have been invited to the show. She got invited for a re-see just like Carrin Olson or Alexandra Pereira who have zero relationship with the brand, so it is simply not a big of a deal.
Also, how could Vic attend Dior or LV shows if she had to quarantine when back to the UK? She always attend their shows, so why would this time be different? Im all for criticism when it is due, but what you wrote is simply not accurate.
Also, she has been talking about the dog for ages. Specially when staying in Canada with Rebecca, she mentioned she dreamed with a dog, but didn’t want one while still living in a flat.

Reactions: 5
Do we know how this collection is selling? I hope poorly but people are idiots so who the duck knows

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well, in regards to Tamara winning the “game” I’m not sure I agree. If you look at the profits of both companies, Victoria is far more profitable, by a large difference. Fendi, Bulgari, Dior, Dyson, Farfetch or Vestiaire collective... are not mediocre partners.
Tamara is not working with Hermès, if that was the case she would have been invited to the show. She got invited for a re-see just like Carrin Olson or Alexandra Pereira who have zero relationship with the brand, so it is simply not a big of a deal.
Also, how could Vic attend Dior or LV shows if she had to quarantine when back to the UK? She always attend their shows, so why would this time be different? Im all for criticism when it is due, but what you wrote is simply not accurate.
Also, she has been talking about the dog for ages. Specially when staying in Canada with Rebecca, she mentioned she dreamed with a dog, but didn’t want one while still living in a flat.
Oh hi it’s you again lost in the wrong thread. We know you hate Tamara and love Victoria. We get it. 👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi all. First time posting! I somehow had no idea this thread/site was even a thing but I googled to find out more about her lisp because it drives me mad and I found you all.😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.