Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all she LOOOKS bleeping HORRIFIC. This is such a lazy ad. Second. The audacity for her to actually take credit for all of these ideas behind the ads. They are bleeping tik tok trends. She’s lucky apparently most of her audience don’t watch tik tok

I also find it such a bad personality trait when people call others “babe or sweetheart” etc. as in perfect strangers. It feels degrading. It feels like you think your superior.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
First of all she LOOOKS bleeping HORRIFIC. This is such a lazy ad. Second. The audacity for her to actually take credit for all of these ideas behind the ads. They are bleeping tik tok trends. She’s lucky apparently most of her audience don’t watch tik tok

I also find it such a bad personality trait when people call others “babe or sweetheart” etc. as in perfect strangers. It feels degrading. It feels like you think your superior.
I think with influencers it’s to create a fake sense of bond - like you’re one of Vic’s pals, and that’s why you should trust her content, not because she earns £500k a year exclusively through shilling

Reactions: 16
Her description of the size of the coach bag was so silly. She's like a car salesman talking absolute rubbish. "It's SUCH a great size for an every day bag. Especially right now, where we're not really going out so much. If we are it's just errands. You don't need your big bags at the moment. So this is a really LOVELY size"

Yeah it's a keys and wallet bag. We get it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Her description of the size of the coach bag was so silly. She's like a car salesman talking absolute rubbish. "It's SUCH a great size for an every day bag. Especially right now, where we're not really going out so much. If we are it's just errands. You don't need your big bags at the moment. So this is a really LOVELY size"

Did she really say that?! 😂😂😂

So this is the perfect bag for when you’re in / nearing lockdown, during a pandemic. One needs a bag for every occasion, of course. Thanks Vic, I’m sold babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Why on Earth is Bulgari paying her to be an ambassador when all she does is push other brands of bags and jewellery? It makes 0 sense to me

Reactions: 16
I understand the excitement of getting a puppy and wanting to buy pretty things for him, specially being from the UK (SO MANY amazing pet related brands!! it's actually crazy how many there are) but there's a big chance of everything getting ruined pretty quickly! He will start bitting and ripping the pretty blankets/beds, peeing or pooping on them (at least once) and maybe get some blood on them from the teething process. I guess he won't really outgrow anything as he is a mini dachshund... but yeah, it might have been smarter to wait until he's a little bit older to get all the pretty stuff and go with the basic/durable things for now.
Sweet dog though, puppies are always precious, no matter what breed 💙

Reactions: 8
Sadly so! I was even nearly word for word lol. It's around 16 mins 11 secs.

Why on Earth is Bulgari paying her to be an ambassador when all she does is push other brands of bags and jewellery? It makes 0 sense to me
Genuinely do not understand. It's one thing just doing one insta photo post, but here she's speaking about the features of the bag, colour ways, and even said it's the perfect christmas present. What are Bulgari thinking?!

Reactions: 10
Re: Vic’s reposting of Amelia wearing her #gifted EOE necklace. Is Amelia so stupid that she doesn’t realize birthstones correspond to the month you’re born in and not your zodiac sign?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s something very odd about Alex. He’s like a sulky, adult baby that needs soothing all the time. I bet if he farts she congratulates him. I should hope he got up at 5.30am with the pup, it’s not like he has anything pressing to do each day 🤭 Wakes up, makes her ladyship a coffee from the gifted coffee machine, wash, dress in free clothes, skulk around the house, strum his guitar, feign interest at her OOTD, take a picture, microwave free pasta meal, bed. 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think little bow is maybe related to hannah and stef michlack puppy they just got a little girl and they look exactly the same 😍

Reactions: 5
Wakes up, makes her ladyship a coffee from the gifted coffee machine, wash, dress in free clothes, skulk around the house, strum his guitar, feign interest at her OOTD, take a picture, microwave free pasta meal, bed. 😩
This is giving me life! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
oh sorry but bollocks is she a dog person. When’s she ever shown any interest in dogs... it’s just another way for her to cash in on another part of the market, she’ll be plugging dog toys/products in no time. And the fact she’s set up an Instagram already, it’s just attention seeking. I look forward to seeing them staying at home and not going on loads of trips once this pandemic is over then....
She’s so false.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I cant believe that
1. She didnt do 2 seperate videos, one for the launch and one for the dog. She must have been REALLY worried she wouldnt get enough attention on the launch.
2. The video she did make was 80% launch 10% her and Alex and 10% dog
3. She didnt put the dog in the thumbnail?? Nobody wants to see just your face again, how is that enticing people to watch the video??
4. Alex looks annoyed already, he's caught onto her plan to keep him busy with the dog whilst she claws back her pre-wedding career

Screenshot_20201015-231553_YouTube.jpg

Dog is v cute tho

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The puppy is extremely cute. The jewelry is fine. I think the world has enough tiny influencer jewelry for tiny influencers but hey, whatever. The thought that went into the pieces is interesting.

There are:
Different sized hoop earrings
Earcuff and climber (that remind me of Wwake)
Rings - one looks like the constellation Orion (another very similar to Wwake)
Three pendants that are basically circles
Bracelets and chokers with that elongated diamond shape
Toggle closure necklace and bracelet

I think the Milky Way necklace is the cutest one, but the price isn't really justified.

I neither hate it nor love it. 🤷‍♀️ [It definitely took more work than Lydia's tanning glob stuff, don't ban me for saying that. :devilish:]

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Especially right now, where we're not really going out so much. If we are it's just errands. You don't need your big bags at the moment. So this is a really LOVELY size
This makes zero sense. And bishhhh babe, don't tell me what size of bag I should wear.

So this is the perfect bag for when you’re in / nearing lockdown, during a pandemic. One needs a bag for every occasion, of course. Thanks Vic, I’m sold babe.
It's the bag version of Lydia's coat rant. They are all so brainless.

Reactions: 8
Watched her vlog to see the pup - so cute.

Taken aback by how tacky she looked at the start of the vlog though, who styles their hair like that with a white rollneck and lined mauve lips!? Is she from 1999:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
YES! No doubt the new doggo will appear at the end of the video. I’m so grateful for the f/fwd button so I don’t have to listen to her squealing and lisping 😆
And this is why I watch all these chuckleheads on ViewPure!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.