Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could kind of see her with a Bichon Frise! (I promise I'm not Vic). It would match her all white hallway, and pop against the navy blue of the kitchen... This is how I think Victoria would decide on which dog to get lol.
I’m thinking a frenchie

Reactions: 2
I could see them with a French or English bulldog. I could never imagine them with a Dachshund but that's it the breed they will probably get.
Frenchies and English bulldogs are way to noisy and they drool everywhere. Vic needs a “seen, not heard” dog, which will inevitably be yappy because omg guyzzzzz it’s bark is soooooo caaa-uute and she won’t train it properly because training her husband hasn’t been successful so how can she train a dog?

Hoping it shits and pees all over their house. And I want to know where this dog is going to stay when they travel.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Edge of Ember really doing the dirty on her on their Instagram 😂 surely they could use more flattering clips and images 😂 Where are her eyebrows?!
I genuinely don’t recognise her in this pic without makeup. She looks like a whole different person- this makes me quite sad in some ways that she feels the need to wear such heavy makeup so often.

Reactions: 7
Her latest ad...why are these brands okay with her using old tik tok trends and music as an ad....the fact that the last few have been reels means her last few posts have been all ads. She really does not care. Her looks are fading away just as much as her dignity.

Reactions: 12
I dont follow her on IG so just watched that '5 ways to enjoy a Nordic night in' ad.
Oh my god.
My entire body is cringing.
How is she not embarassed by how bad the quality is? She churns out so much tit and pretends to have integrity - if she was less greedy for £££ she'd be able to give herself time and space to make something that was actually worth the company no doubt spending £££ on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dont follow her on IG so just watched that '5 ways to enjoy a Nordic night in' ad.
Oh my god.
My entire body is cringing.
How is she not embarassed by how bad the quality is? She churns out so much tit and pretends to have integrity - if she was less greedy for £££ she'd be able to give herself time and space to make something that was actually worth the company no doubt spending £££ on.
It is really bad. Reels/Tiktok have made her and Alex sooooooooo lazy. I used to think some her ads were well made but now they look like something a nine year old made. In fact, I think I’ve seen better work from nine year olds 😂

Reactions: 9
She is beginning to resemble Stifler's mum, soon their neighbor's will call her "Harrison's mum"...Oooh wait that's wrong his name is Magrath nowadays! Extremely complicated things, you'll need a phd to make any sense out of it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow guys. The excitement for this collection is huge... 1 comment.
I don’t mean to encourage fast fashion brands but aren’t necklaces exactly like that available for like 3-4 pounds, if not less (I’m not British so I’m converting the currency but I’m pretty sure the estimate is accurate haha)

Reactions: 14
First puppy update. She’s saying the poor thing has been screaming overnight and getting them up at 5am. Welcome to the real world Vicky back row.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
First puppy update. She’s saying the poor thing has been screaming overnight and getting them up at 5am. Welcome to the real world Vicky back row.
Wait... has she actually shown us the puppy yet or is she seriously doing a 'big reveal' video days later??

Wait... has she actually shown us the puppy yet or is she seriously doing a 'big reveal' video days later??

#pupsareforlifenotjustforcontent

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No puppy pictures yet.... dragging it out and on. Seriously, who cares. People get news dogs all the time?!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.