Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God lord. Reading stuff like that makes me want to unfollow everyone. I don't even follow many influencers but by Christ I am having a purge!

Reactions: 7
It’s funny how much she’s posted in the past about “viral” issues, yet we’re so close to the elections (the world is watching not just the US). And she’s saying nothing!!!!! She is soo inconsistent

Reactions: 6
I mean what is she supposed to say? It's an election in another country, it's not really her business. I live in Germany and would find it a bit ridiculous if our influencers or influencers that are not based in the US and have no ties to it would start talking about it, I mean that ship has sailed. The world might be watching but we are also just shaking our heads and slightly chuckling.

Also has she ever said anything political? Not just BLM but really spoken out about politicians and the state other countries are in? She is not a political influencer, she covers overpriced clothes no one needs. You could also ask why she is not talking about Samuel Paty for example, that is (imho) more important than who's gonna become president in the US, France is also just closer to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I mean what is she supposed to say? It's an election in another country, it's not really her business. I live in Germany and would find it a bit ridiculous if our influencers or influencers that are not based in the US and have no ties to it would start talking about it, I mean that ship has sailed. The world might be watching but we are also just shaking our heads and slightly chuckling.

Also has she ever said anything political? Not just BLM but really spoken out about politicians and the state other countries are in? She is not a political influencer, she covers overpriced clothes no one needs. You could also ask why she is not talking about Samuel Paty for example, that is (imho) more important than who's gonna become president in the US, France is also just closer to her.
I’m not saying she should. I don’t think she educates herself enough to develop a well informed opinion. However, given how she loves to put her 2 cents in whenever there’s a hot topic. I’m surprised she has said nothing, given early voting is currently underway.
Also it’s ignorant to believe an election in the US (especially this one with such a dangerous sitting president) is not anyone outside of the US’s business. Many many many countries have huge ties to the US, trade agreements, environmental policies, war, it’s dangerous to suggest it doesn’t matter. The chance of France having as much of an influence like you suggest she would care more about, over something in the UK than the US is very misguided. The US is far too powerful to suggest something so dangerous as outsiders not caring. We all know it’s a joke right now. But he got elected the first time and the way the electoral college works he may very well be again.

Reactions: 9
No, she doesn’t even talk about the awful things happening on her own doorstep. I’m actually glad she’s shut up about the US now tbh. It’s one thing to care about politics in the round and take an interest in international politics as part of that, it’s another entirely to ignore your home politics and only yack on about the wrongdoings of other places in the world. I find it vicariously embarrassing that influencers think US politics is fair game to mouth off about when they don’t give a tit what’s happening in the UK, it’s all for social media likes tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t speak for all Americans but as an American, the LAST thing I need right now is Miss Vicky chiming in with how much Trump stresses her out. The election is in full swing, countless informed volunteers including me are working around the clock on it for the next few days and an uninformed influencer in the UK isn’t going to be helpful.

let Vicky keep trying to sell her tacky jewelry.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She should’ve been encouraging her American followers to register to vote and then to create a voting plan. That’s it. This would’ve required some forethought though, since a lot of states have early voting. Interspersed with some info about what’s happening in UK, reminding people to wear their masks and stay inside and finally her crappy jewelry, makeup and clothing.

Reactions: 6
Seeing ribs makes me feel a bit sick..on anyone not just her! Aaand also do our stomachs not need to be covered to stay warm in winter?? Baffled!!!

Reactions: 10
Oop she’s now reporting on Poland’s abortion restrictions. I guess she’s moved on from US politics where abortions rights are being threatened to a country that’s been conservative for years and is just getting more and more so. They already came for LGBTQIA+, are you really surprised Vic?

Reactions: 8
Tbf whilst there are oh so many things about Vic I could criticise seeing her ribs isn’t one of them. It’s just how some people are made - I’m a (large - damn COVID) UK 12 and my ribs are probably more prominent then Vic’s if I stand in that position - all
my weight (and I am slightly overweight) goes on my bum and thighs.

Do not like the top though (although I guess Vic would like anything saying Dior!)

Reactions: 13
Um nope and NO. A sweaterr cropped tank/bra with enormous logo? And I mean are these also pantyhose pulled up?!?! Girl NO
For someone who post so much about politics and this pandemic, it hardly shows on her work social media posts. There are those in sales who’s still need to have a job to sell but she’s beyond hypocritical to post something like this one the very day where everyone is preparing for lockdowns and getting their elder family prepped.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Um nope and NO. A sweaterr cropped tank/bra with enormous logo? And I mean are these also pantyhose pulled up?!?! Girl NO
For someone who post so much about politics and this pandemic, it hardly shows on her work social media posts. There are those in sales who’s still need to have a job to sell but she’s beyond hypocritical to post something like this one the very day where everyone is preparing for lockdowns and getting their elder family prepped.
I thought this was her Halloween costume - Dior Book Tote.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What with Tanya in the monstrosity that is the horrible poncho and then this.. Dior are really cheapening the brand. I really hate the tacky branding right across it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Um... does this witch not know that some fragrances can actually be toxic to dogs??? 🤦🏼‍♀️ “Oooh he’s smelling my perfume, look at me”... yes, and I’m sure you’d be the first one complaining if your poor little dog gets ill. God I feel so sorry for that puppy.

Another picture of the puppy being USED to promote Giorgio Armani. Is this a joke???? I am so completely astounded. If that perfume has been sprayed and Boe ingested some that was on the lid etc, he could become violently ill. But try and sell your perfume because you desperately need the money Vic. How disgusting.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.