Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever give away all the stuff she gets gifted?
If you mean, “does she resell it?” Yes. She’s been caught out selling PR gifts on Vestiaire. I will find the example and put it here...

HERE WE GO. She never gives tit away for free, don’t be silly. Alex claims he has donated cameras and then said in the same breath that he’s kept most of the old ones. Soooooo yeah, they’re both selfish people who sell their PR gifts that are unwanted rather than donating them.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Another pic of sleeping puppy! Is he ever awake? He is adorable but I’ve never seen such a docile, poseable puppy. I don’t know much about dachshunds, though, maybe that’s normal for them.

Reactions: 2
Another pic of sleeping puppy! Is he ever awake? He is adorable but I’ve never seen such a docile, poseable puppy. I don’t know much about dachshunds, though, maybe that’s normal for them.
Maybe he is so stressed out of whining all the night and being frightened that he has to sleep all day?

Reactions: 5
If you mean, “does she resell it?” Yes. She’s been caught out selling PR gifts on Vestiaire. I will find the example and put it here...

HERE WE GO. She never gives tit away for free, don’t be silly. Alex claims he has donated cameras and then said in the same breath that he’s kept most of the old ones. Soooooo yeah, they’re both selfish people who sell their PR gifts that are unwanted rather than donating them.
Jesus. Isn't that the clutch she showed the other week?

Reactions: 8
Jesus. Isn't that the clutch she showed the other week?
I think this is the one from last year tbh, she shows them off all the time on socials and then sells them for £100... when the actual clutches WITH the lipsticks cost £138. If you break down the value... the lipsticks are £25 each or thereabouts so she’s actually selling a clutch that for all intents and purposes is “worth” around £13.00 for £100... when she didn’t even pay for the product NOR is it something that should be sold for that amount of money.

That person who bought it is a moron. I would have sent it to Dior and asked if they were ok with her profiteering off a PR gift.

Presumably she didn't pay for any of this...but no disclosure. ARGH.
I’m so surprised the ASA aren’t watching her. Well, they probably are tbh. These undisclosed ads are becoming a bit of a joke. Do we need to email Rebecca again to educate her on disclosures? Shouldn’t she know that as part of her job? 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Imagine being so hard up for cash that you sell a cheap/basic GWP bag like it’s a real Dior handbag. 😂😂😂 Oh my gosh she is so tragicccccc!!!!

what’s next?? Selling the Dior sunglasses carrying case as a handbag?? 😂😂 The actual handbags duster bag as a handbag?? 🤷🏻‍♀️ THE SHOPPING bags as a handbag?

what a cheap label bleep she is. No wonder the Fashion house left her off the list on all their recent press packages

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine being so hard up for cash that you sell a cheap/basic GWP bag like it’s a real Dior handbag. 😂😂😂 Oh my gosh she is so tragicccccc!!!!

what’s next?? Selling the Dior sunglasses carrying case as a handbag?? 😂😂 The actual handbags duster bag as a handbag?? 🤷🏻‍♀️ THE SHOPPING bags as a handbag?

what a cheap label bleep she is. No wonder the Fashion house left her off the list on all their recent press packages
It’s so cringeworthy, isn’t it? 🤦🏼‍♀️ This alone just shows she doesn’t know the value of designer goods. VIC, IT IS FAKE LEATHER. It was also a PRESS GIFT. Why is she reselling things that she’s given for free? That’s what irks me.

Surely if it’s so unwanted, dispose of it in a SUSTAINABLE way like donating it to a charity OR sending it back to the brand and simply saying that you don’t want it.

I stumbled across one of her PR unboxing videos the other day and I was so surprised. She basically kicked off at Drunk Elephant for having a “film” on the box that she can’t recycle, yet doesn’t address that SEVERAL other packages had this? It was just stupid. She needs to get another job, seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
But babessssssssss!! Don’t mind my gas gussling Range Rover in the drive or the heaps of unnecessary products in my cupboards. These leaves are saving the planet!!!! 🤗

good gawd she is so full of it🙄
If she truly gave a duck about the planet, she would accept ZERO packages that contain plastic etc unless it was proven to be made from recycled/could be recycled after use. She’s the biggest twit on the planet and it’s just ridiculous.

It’s just a cheap way for La Mer to get their name out there 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Presumably she didn't pay for any of this...but no disclosure. ARGH.
I love how this was a “sustainable gift wrapping“ demo...with new tissue paper. Vic said something about not using tape. How about just going to the thrift store and buying a bunch of nice scarves to wrap gifts in?

Reactions: 6
I love how this was a “sustainable gift wrapping“ demo...with new tissue paper. Vic said something about not using tape. How about just going to the thrift store and buying a bunch of nice scarves to wrap gifts in?
Lush have done these for years haven’t they?! If you believe in sustainable gift wrap, then a scarf or a piece of old fabric with a ribbon is perfectly fine!

Reactions: 4

She's 100% the type to sell designer dust bags, designer ribbons and empty jo malone diffuser bottles for a quick buck. 🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

That's awful.

Reactions: 2
I thought this was interesting about the EOE collection and their alignment with Vic https://www.fashionmonitor.com/blog/TCC/edge-of-ember-x-victoria-magrath
This is fascinating! Have to admit it also speaks to why I got so annoyed at Emily in Paris just casually putting brand collaborations together on a whim because two clients were in the same building at the same time given the amount of marketing data and analysis that actually goes on behind the scenes (sorry off topic there!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought this was interesting about the EOE collection and their alignment with Vic https://www.fashionmonitor.com/blog/TCC/edge-of-ember-x-victoria-magrath
Quote: Born during a time of reflection and separation from loved ones, Cosmos is a subtle reminder of the beauty the world has to offer and how we’re all connected even when we’re apart.
So, they really went there and exploited the pandemic for marketing.

Could've also inserted something about children in concentration camps at US borders and blm, since she is so much into US politics.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.