IntheFrow #5 Desperate & Defensive, even when she’s trying to be woke she’s offensive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I've been doing this supercut of all of her bags since she did her "70 of the best luxury handbags" video in late December and all the bags she's been ~kindly gifted or bought with vouchers since then (the "project" I mentioned previously), and honestly after watching them and especially listening to the sounds the bags make when she touches them (weird thing to notice but I did) I cannot help but think how cheap sounding they are. Or how often she keeps a bag that doesn't work for her at all (Dior saddle doesn't hold anything) or she never wears (the ugly striped Valentino she bought two years ago), or she only kept for completely materialistic reasons (Gucci "oriental floral" print because everyone was wearing it and it was "so famous"). Like I knew she was materialistic but when you see it cut down to the very basics it just becomes so... I almost feel sorry for her.

Almost.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I've been doing this supercut of all of her bags since she did her "70 of the best luxury handbags" video in late December and all the bags she's been ~kindly gifted or bought with vouchers since then (the "project" I mentioned previously), and honestly after watching them and especially listening to the sounds the bags make when she touches them (weird thing to notice but I did) I cannot help but think how cheap sounding they are. Or how often she keeps a bag that doesn't work for her at all (Dior saddle doesn't hold anything) or she never wears (the ugly striped Valentino she bought two years ago), or she only kept for completely materialistic reasons (Gucci "oriental floral" print because everyone was wearing it and it was "so famous"). Like I knew she was materialistic but when you see it cut down to the very basics it just becomes so... I almost feel sorry for her.

Almost.
that's why i dont trust any youtubers/ influencers that much, i rely more on purseforum, because there are real people in there. 😂

some members there are VVIPs in the luxury world, so i'd rather listen to them, the real money makers for brands, not for shabby girls with gifted items.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
New thread name suggestion: Not been #inthefrow for a long time, #inthehouse waiting on free stuff to shout into the void about.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It really does tho.... I’m starting to wonder if the lip fillers distracted from the nose before. I don’t remember it being so noticeable before.

Also who goes hiking in designer jewelry with a designer bag??? She is such a try hard!
YES!
I asked same question for Leonie - even if you are biggest influencer, why going on a boat with sensitive Chanel bag , full jewelry etc.
Totally un-relatable- what kind of influencer does this?

Reactions: 13
Also who goes hiking in designer jewelry with a designer bag??? She is such a try hard!
thought the same and the outfit. Why a bralette for a hike? I bet she was freezing near those waterfalls. Just impractical and all about the gram over being sensible.

Like the people hiking up Scafell pike in trainers and no proper clothing on 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Is this the same trip Sammi Jefcoate is on? I've just unfollowed. We are destroying ourselves and this planet and the first sniff of a gifted holiday and these bints are straight on a plane.

No. No. ENOUGH.
I think there's a few of them out there. Rosie Fortescue has been posting almost identical stories and one of her grid pictures was credit to Harrison. I know it's a PR trip but it is like against the rules for them post they're out there with other people or something? If I was on holiday with friends I'd want them in my pictures?

Also the hiking outfit is ridiculous but she's not going out there to enjoy the nature.......

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Why are PR trips even happening now? Why aren't they paying for their own trips?

It's funny how the sense of community has been replaced by 'oooh free trip don't mind if I do'. So many people can't afford a holiday right now. And even if they could they wouldn't get on a plane. This just seems so monumentally stupid and tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think there's a few of them out there. Rosie Fortescue has been posting almost identical stories and one of her grid pictures was credit to Harrison. I know it's a PR trip but it is like against the rules for them post they're out there with other people or something? If I was on holiday with friends I'd want them in my pictures?

Also the hiking outfit is ridiculous but she's not going out there to enjoy the nature.......
Is this even allowed for PRs to run press trips right now? I’m so shocked it’s happening, singular I could maybe see but a multiple person trip, what?!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
There’s definitely something dodgy about it.

1. Says it’s not a paid project
2. Declares the feed post an ad
3. In the comments said she didn’t buy anything but just built it....likely to take home for free 🤷🏻‍♀️

Has Fendi really fallen on such hard times they have to bring in Lydia and Victoria, true fashion week D-listers to sell their gimmicky pop up? Karl Lagerfeld must be rolling in his grave. Oy!
And what does “built in-store” mean? If the bag was already made, then you “built” it by attaching a strap. That’s personalizing, not building.

• Haha
I'm actually pissed off by this whole trip situation.... I'm pissed that a hotel would do this kind of trips right now, but why the hell are those stupid influencers accepting it in the first place? I live in Italy and I appreciate that people choose our country to travel and spend their money here because our tourism struggles right now. But accepting free vacations when they can spend some cash and help the economy ( also in their own countries) that I can't accept. The hotel should've given those free stays to some random people or families that probably won't afford a vacation this year. That would've been better pubblicity in my opinion. Not a bunch of ungratefull influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
SHES ON HER 2ND PR HOTEL STAY!!!! What the duck?

I'm actually pissed off by this whole trip situation.... I'm pissed that a hotel would do this kind of trips right now, but why the hell are those stupid influencers accepting it in the first place? I live in Italy and I appreciate that people choose our country to travel and spend their money here because our tourism struggles right now. But accepting free vacations when they can spend some cash and help the economy ( also in their own countries) that I can't accept. The hotel should've given those free stays to some random people or families that probably won't afford a vacation this year. That would've been better pubblicity in my opinion. Not a bunch of ungratefull influencers.
We need to call her the duck out for this one... the biggest hypocrite

• Angry
  • Heart
Say it louder for the people at the back! this needs commenting all over her instagram and spammed in her YouTube comments when she gushes about it & tries to justify her reasoning for going.. or maybe she won’t even acknowledge her wrong doings. There’s a time and place and this certainly isn’t it.

passing this PR stay off as influencing people to stay is bullshit. 1. She doesn’t follow any of the hotels she is promoting on Insta and probably never heard of them 2. If you want to support PAY yourself and then gush about it, with the amount of ‘money’ (cough freebies) she has surly she can afford to do that? 3. no one gives a duck Currently, we’re in a global pandemic if you didn’t realise sunshine x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.