Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Magee

VIP Member
“In the frow” as in, in the front row?

She’s not even in the building anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

lhb120

InTheFrow #6 COVID cases may be rising but Vic’s PR trips still need organising!

Edit : maybe add Vic’s *undisclosed PR trips!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

yomac

This is the video that has broken me. Every single bloody video contains an AD. And she knew exactly what she was doing going on about wanting an hermes bag- she said she wanted one so not only has she been gifted one (or at least given a hefty fkn discount), she's been bloody paid for it!!!!! I'm so annoyed, I don't begrudge her having money but when many people-myself included- don't even know if they can afford their rent because of the current climate, it's so incredibly tone deaf. I've followed her for years and I really dislike the person she's become.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Kittymum33

I am genuinely not a jealous person and have been fortunate to go to many lovely places in my life but I have genuinely had it with her now.

It’s a global pandemic- countless families have lost loved ones, lost jobs and businesses and had their lives changed forever. Our young people have not been in school since 20th March and the damage to tge mental health of many of them is enormous. We are teetering on the verge of a 2nd wave both globally and at home.

So how has our favourite girl boss dealt with this?

well she’s had countless tradesmen round pimping her pad (some before it was allowed - we remember the light fitting Vic!)

She’s eaten a lot of free (vegan) food delivered to her door.

She’s been given a lot of free (non vegan) handbags (I’m not convinced she splashed the cash for the Dior as they’ve given that bag and sandals away to a few).

Shes b en given a lot of free clothes.

she’s still incapable of marking an Ad as an Ad (Dyson!) - Vic your job is quite straight forward and if you’re so proud of yourself and your hard work then mark the bloody Ad.

Shes preached about masks (but chose not to wear one at the hairdressers).

And she’s made a load of Tic Toc’s (are you 14??)

And after all that hard hard work she’s gone on a freebie to the Amalfi Coast with every other bloody influencer as they’re all so tired and need a break!

seriously these people contribute nothing and live such meaningless lives surrounded by their 70 handbags (do vegans not care about the poor little cows?)

im sorry Its enough to put me off my decaf oat latte and freshly made açai bowl!

Oh and for someone with a phd in fashion she mentioned bugger all about fashion week.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

SeaBreeze

I'm actually pissed off by this whole trip situation.... I'm pissed that a hotel would do this kind of trips right now, but why the hell are those stupid influencers accepting it in the first place? I live in Italy and I appreciate that people choose our country to travel and spend their money here because our tourism struggles right now. But accepting free vacations when they can spend some cash and help the economy ( also in their own countries) that I can't accept. The hotel should've given those free stays to some random people or families that probably won't afford a vacation this year. That would've been better pubblicity in my opinion. Not a bunch of ungratefull influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

QueenDecember

VIP Member
As
Ok, as a Canadian-American, it really grinds my gears when non-Americans are like “vote him out”. WE FREAKING KNOW OKAY. WE’RE DOING OUR BEST GIVEN THE OPPRESSIVE AMERICAN ELECTORAL SYSTEM WE LIVE IN. Last I heard BoJo and his people aren’t any better so what are you doing, Vic, to ensure they’re being held accountable for their shitty policies that affect you and your fellow Brits?
Just came to say the same thing.

I’m an American. She has no fucking clue what things have been like here with Trump 2016 on and is only jumping on this bandwagon with the rest of her fake activism.

Please, if you’re not from America stfu! We have enough to deal with at the moment without this toxic influencer across the pond jumping in and telling us to vote trump out. WE KNOW!! We’re dealing with a horrific pandemic, vast racial injustice, police brutality and the worst president in US history all at the same time. Progressives are fighting uphill battles every single damn day!!

This vacuous chick screaming VOTE HIM OUT from her fancy home with all her fancy freebies in the UK is not helping, needed or welcome. 😡 Focus on Boris Johnson and your own f’ed up government. 👋👋

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

ach0902

Chatty Member
I really miss the phase Vic went through of sticking her leg in the air in public places for a picture

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Calabria

VIP Member
Victoria has a wild imagination that we’re all girl bosses, strutting about like Bianca Jagger in her wedding suit, making multimillion pound business deals in our sleep and crushing men’s hearts under our expensive designer stilettos.

She’s wrong. I’ve spent the day working from home in a onesie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Lozzarose

Her insta story this morning encouraging people to go and support nail salons now they can open despite having a moan at people who supported pubs when they opened last week is SO hypocritical 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 27

Moloko

Chatty Member
This is 🤮
What is he trying? It should become a meme
C794BFD8-C5D8-44CC-9FB6-073EAEA23F6C.jpeg

there is this guy from Bulgaria that became a meme because he wanted to look bigger than he is (same as harrison here) and I think Harrison deserves to become a part of the meme too.
Edit: found the guy and the memes
Wish i was better in PS so i could do something like this
0239F0FE-020F-4FE3-8AB0-F4072BDBD75B.jpeg
7E071026-E746-4B7C-AE2E-48DAB325B2B7.jpeg
D146D9AB-FFE6-4904-BE22-CE0E4BF038E8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I know someone above said that they find Lydia worse than Frow, but I'm definitely on the Frow is worse side of the fence. They share so many gross qualities, but with frow there is definitely an air that she thinks she's "special" and allowed to be a huge hypocrite. With Lydia I think she knows she's being a massive beg and knows how much she tries to get away with it... But with frow it's all "it's leather but I didn't buy it.... I just promoted it and accepted a pay cheque.... But YOU GUYS need to be sustainable and ethical in your purchases... But not me I don't have to bother because I'm above you"

🙄

It's like that scene in mean girls "at least me and Regina George know we are mean.... You try to act like you're so innocent"

• Angry
Reactions: 26

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Good lord this is the worst possible dress for her figure
Gag me with a spoon! She didn’t think she’d travel this year and she’s just so grateful. Save the saccharine humble brag you tit.

I live in Canada, my parents are in the US and I haven’t seen them since February even though we’re a 3 hour drive from each other. These fuckers are flying across a continent to take pictures of wine and pasta all under the guise of a much needed holiday they haven’t even paid for and when their own country’s tourism and restaurant industries have been seriously affected as well. //end rant but for real, they’re all pieces of shit.

• Heart
Cue passive aggressive replies soon about how commenters are being negative in her space for asking how TF they are different to Instagram filters and VSCO

I'm so sad, I'm a sixth form teacher and when I was scrolling through her comments, spotted the account of one of the brightest and best kids I've ever taught (distinctive name, I'm not friends with them on social media or anything!) FAWNING over frow :(

Feeling like I need to do some expose lessons when we go back 👿👿 do my duty and try and enlighten some more of the YOOF

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Pra09

I hate what her and Alex have become, I used to really like them, but they’ve both become so up their own arses! He’s like her little lapdog the way she’s speaking to him in her recent vlog is as though he’s an employee not her husband! They don’t share a business it’s all her and he’s tagging along. I used to think he was quite independent and had his own style now he’s just become what she wants him to be! Can barely even stand her voice in the new vlog either 🤮
Inthefrow first came on my radar yeeears ago When she was in Manchester wearing ASOS. I really liked her style/recommendations although it felt a bit... off. The constant plugging of clothing and “you NEED this dress” felt a bit off to me, but it was the pre anti-fast fashion era and she was a lecturer in fashion so made sense.

Then I read a blog post she posted about how she always needed a boyfriend. I don’t recall details, something to the effect of being one of those types of girls that always has to have a boyfriend and how she has never really been single. It was so off putting, it’s not a good attitude to have at all so I unfollowed.

next thing I see she’s moved to London and she’s wearing Dior all the time - what happened to the affordable relatable account?

checking in again she just seems ever more unrelatable and her boyfriend has changed too. it’s like he’s gone from the edgy independent guy in the background, doing his own thing. - to some image conscious (Hairplugs?!) lap dog to her. He’s been completely sucked into her shallow vacuous world, has totally lost himself. That’s what’s been most shocking.

Victoria had a respectable, interesting, highly coveted job as a Fashion lecturer and she’s gone from being a cool interesting person you’d want to be friends with, to some weird desperate shallow person flogging overpriced nothing (what the heck is going on with those presets. Every blogger sells them, it’s a total rip off). Once upon a time this woman had a respected job and paid for her stuff; now she lives off freebies and tries to rip off followers.

what is happening to the world.

• Sick
  • Heart

Magee

VIP Member
I am dumbfounded that every influencer assumes we are here because we are jealous of them and “they must be doing something right”?! We are here because you’ve been doing wrong, undisclosed ads, shitty low quality content, not allowing anyone to genuinely ask questions because you instantly see it as negative therefore it must be trolling. If you were better at your full time job, accepted open dialogue, held yourself accountable when you got it wrong, listened to feedback about your content, less people would have joined this forum to express themselves in the first place. We don’t just come across you on the internet and think “Oh she looks like an easy target”. I can bet my bottom dollar the vast majority of people here are former followers who got tired of some bullshit of yours.

And for the record when you eventually read this; Vicky, there isn’t an ounce of my being that strives for the shallow life you lead, consumed with consumerism, barely any real friends, a husband that’s a clinger on without his own identity, the need to film anything and everything. Its exhausting enough suffering through your videos, let alone imagining how exhausting your life is.

• Heart

slugella

VIP Member
The timing is vile like everyone has said. But like... she can't even wear it anywhere at the moment? All this begging for a mega expensive item while people are suffering, just so she can what, take photos with it in her garden? I honestly have no jealous feelings toward her, you couldnt give me enough Hermes bags to want to live her vapid, sad and lonely life.

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
It looks like he's popped on a middle aged woman's wig 😂 It's such a 'I'd like to speak to the manager' hairdo

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just can't with the gifted Hermes bag after she uploaded that video saying she was dreaming of owning one... as others have said, the timing is vile. Also, she goes on in the video to say she now wants a Birkin too! I'm sure that will be gifted to her soon, along with another commission code. It makes me so sad and angry that our key workers are so drastically underpaid, whilst these influencers are gifted thousands and thousands of pounds worth of goods. The injustice of it really pains me. The fact she has no qualms about uploading this in the current climate... just wow.

• Angry
Reactions: 25