IntheFrow #5 Desperate & Defensive, even when she’s trying to be woke she’s offensive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh it doesn’t matter if the trip is gifted, as all it’s doing is making me not want to go. So she might have got this trip free but she hasn’t generated a sale when it comes to me. It makes me sick seeing all these gurus going on free holidays and literally thousands of people have lost their jobs due to COVID and can’t afford to pay their regular bills let alone go on holiday. It’s not inspiring content at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
very frustrating to see them all on holidays. I’m from Australia and my husband has never left the country. So we were planning on going next year. But chances are that won’t be happening now due to COVID. Yet they have cases slowly going up again because of people going on holidays. They don’t take this seriously. The first sniff of being able to travel and they jump on it. Someone pointed out that Vic was financially hit from the situation. And honestly it doesn’t look like it. All the stuff she buys the double mortgage she mentioned earlier. It’s disguisting an I can’t wait for people like her to no longer have a place in social media and have to get a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
very frustrating to see them all on holidays. I’m from Australia and my husband has never left the country. So we were planning on going next year. But chances are that won’t be happening now due to COVID. Yet they have cases slowly going up again because of people going on holidays. They don’t take this seriously. The first sniff of being able to travel and they jump on it. Someone pointed out that Vic was financially hit from the situation. And honestly it doesn’t look like it. All the stuff she buys the double mortgage she mentioned earlier. It’s disguisting an I can’t wait for people like her to no longer have a place in social media and have to get a real job.
I agree. If anything she's been busier this last month than she has been for the rest of the year! God knows how she's swung that out of a pandemic

Reactions: 6
Why share that photo?! That dress is awful on her

It looks totally wrong on her so I guess it was another freebie 🤮.

(I saw your post earlier in the thread about walking to slim down the legs and I'm doing that right now, hopefully it will work. My thighs have always been my problem area (well at least to me) but resistance bands and ankle weights helps to define so I'm very excited to see what walking can add :). )

• Heart
Reactions: 8
THEN WHY ARE YOU ACCEPTING FREE TRAVEL???? You make no sense.. hypocrite ! You aren’t helping the travel industry at all, you have only gone for bleeping Instagram content. You don’t care. Selfish. I don’t care people are being sanitary & safe, that is the bare basics nowadays. It does NOT justify you accepting a free holiday

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Some of these comments are spot, others are creepy (i can 100% say she will not be making a mark in history)
Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 7.27.09 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 7.28.20 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker to say I posted that, and got blocked for it. Cmon Vicky, I'm allowed an opinion aren't I?
She’s deleted EVERY comment now from different people addressing her accepting a free holiday.. shock. Can’t hack the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s deleted EVERY comment now from different people addressing her accepting a free holiday.. shock. Can’t hack the truth
Guys, she’s in Italy as a MEMBER OF THE PRESS. This is a WORK trip, NOT a holiday. She’s being paid to promote Italy’s tourism industry just like any other journalist. Last I checked journalists went to journalism school or, I don’t know, have some sort of press credential or, you know, actually provide an in-depth review/account of their stay and spellcheck (and probably follow the hotel on socials). Not the vapid tit you’re shilling, Vic.

And yet another socially acceptable skinny white girl co-opting body acceptance 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Have you seen her current story about it being a 'work trip' not a holiday to review a hotel.. jeez..

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.