IntheFrow #5 Desperate & Defensive, even when she’s trying to be woke she’s offensive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
InTheFrow #6 COVID cases may be rising but Vic’s PR trips still need organising!

Edit : maybe add Vic’s *undisclosed PR trips!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
thought the same and the outfit. Why a bralette for a hike? I bet she was freezing near those waterfalls. Just impractical and all about the gram over being sensible.

Like the people hiking up Scafell pike in trainers and no proper clothing on 🤬
I've seen women walking up Snowdon in heels!!! Unbelievable!

I think there's a few of them out there. Rosie Fortescue has been posting almost identical stories and one of her grid pictures was credit to Harrison. I know it's a PR trip but it is like against the rules for them post they're out there with other people or something? If I was on holiday with friends I'd want them in my pictures?

Also the hiking outfit is ridiculous but she's not going out there to enjoy the nature.......
Is Frow the only one whose husband tags along?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I've seen women walking up Snowdon in heels!!! Unbelievable!
Wtf. Then again nothing should surprise me these days. The selfishness and stupidity of a vast number of people in the U.K. is really apparent.

I’m getting sick of all these influencers abroad. No wonder cases are rising across Europe.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
also just one out of 24 stories disclosing that it's a PR stay- don't all posts have to have this clearly labelled?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
The tourism industry has been hit so hard by covid, she has the means to pay for this trip and yet she still accepts freebies. It’s so gross. Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should. Why not at least say to the hotel “let me pay for my room, but I’ll have a free dinner there” if you MUST. Gosh.

When was the last time she fully paid for a holiday herself?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I just can’t imagine how she thinks promoting travel and luxury hotels right now is responsible behavior. Haven’t seen in her in a mask at these places either...

• Angry
Maybe if anyone of you have journalist friends or runs a blog, you should write about this or ask them to write about this. As people are suffering, here people are getting Pr gifted stay

Reactions: 10
In fairness to her, she has more going on than I thought she would at the moment. About 100x more than Lydia. Bet she's furious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
InTheFrow #6 I have too many bags, not buying any more bags, oh guys did you see my new bag?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think I’m going to have to do a mass unfollow I just can’t hack all the bragging about how great it is to go away And how much super stuff they all have - Tamara, Frow, Leonie, Xenia, Bryanboy they’re all as bad as each other.

The only people I respect in all this are Susie Lau who went with her daughter and sister and a regular family holiday and is now self isolating and Lisa Dawson who said she always pays for her family holiday.

Normally I like all tge extravagant photos of tge lavish freebies but now it’s just shallow and hollow

I think I’m going to have to do a mass unfollow I just can’t hack all the bragging about how great it is to go away And how much super stuff they all have - Tamara, Frow, Leonie, Xenia, Bryanboy they’re all as bad as each other.
Bryanboy is still around? Good lord, that's a blast from the past. I used to read his blog so long ago, like pre-social media days. Does his maid still take all his pictures for him? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good lord this is the worst possible dress for her figure
Gag me with a spoon! She didn’t think she’d travel this year and she’s just so grateful. Save the saccharine humble brag you tit.

I live in Canada, my parents are in the US and I haven’t seen them since February even though we’re a 3 hour drive from each other. These fuckers are flying across a continent to take pictures of wine and pasta all under the guise of a much needed holiday they haven’t even paid for and when their own country’s tourism and restaurant industries have been seriously affected as well. //end rant but for real, they’re all pieces of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Gag me with a spoon! She didn’t think she’d travel this year and she’s just so grateful. Save the saccharine humble brag you tit.

I live in Canada, my parents are in the US and I haven’t seen them since February even though we’re a 3 hour drive from each other. These fuckers are flying across a continent to take pictures of wine and pasta all under the guise of a much needed holiday they haven’t even paid for and when their own country’s tourism and restaurant industries have been seriously affected as well. //end rant but for real, they’re all pieces of tit.
It is absolutely sickening. And as fabulous as these hotels look, they're actually making me not want to stay there. So many people who ACTUALLY worked during all of this who would be are so much more deserving

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lol have you seen the comments under her lastest insta? Like like like! Glad she’s being called out

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.