IntheFrow #5 Desperate & Defensive, even when she’s trying to be woke she’s offensive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This comment (👏) has 4 likes —- and one of them is her MOM!!! 😂😂

And wtf dumb response is that Vic.
So what is she suggesting here? Is she suggesting she didn't get to keep the bag? I mean it's not technically what she says, she just says she didn't buy it. So, was she gifted it? Or is she being paid to come along and promote the 'experience' but doesn't get to keep the bag? If it's the latter then why is promoting all the consumerism and leather any better than buying it yourself?

SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Reactions: 20
Ugh we need people to call her out on this one. She is everything wrong with influences. Accepting free bags, clothes, FOOD and now holidays during a global pandemic. How bleeping selfish and stupid is she???
There’s people who haven’t been able to afford to eat, but don’t worry Vic is accepting free food to post a pretty picture of.

Just chats total tit. I’m sure she will palm this off as ‘supporting’ - HUN if you wanted to support the travel institute PAY for your own travel and accommodation and then shout about it.... BAM doing a good thing instead of taking the freebie.

I hope to god she gets called out on this one across all social media platforms.

Social media was so nice when everyone was on the same level
I have a (let's call it a) "project" in mind to do something very similar as what you're suggesting here. It's a work in progress. I completely agree that these people need to be called out for their rampant consumerism, especially over the past six months when people are dying, jobless, homeless, and everything in between.

Reactions: 13
You mean the Stüssy copycat t-shirt and the Converse copy cat sneakers? They are revolting. That isn't even an inspiration any more that is blatantly copying another brand but in ugly.
I mean the shoes have already the Dior pattern all over them, but they also needed it fatly written on the sides.
And in a store full of more or less nice clothes, Frow had to pick a basic ass pullover with Christian Dior written on the back, what else new. (she showed the sweater, didn't buy it, but she could've shown something else, maybe dresses idk, something that hasn't a commercial banner for the brand plastered on it?)
And lovely combo of another ugly saddlebag with slide-ons, also with Dior written on them.

Sorry for the rant (especially if you meant something else) but that made me really angry when I saw it. (using angry here in the broadest sense :p)
No, this is precisely what I meant. That pink t-shirt was atrocious and did not suit him at all and don't let me get started on the shoes. Why would a grown man want to dress like a toddler? Also, won't his peers mock him for turning himself into a walking Dior add? As for Victoria, Christian Dior sell the bar jacket and instead of saving her money for one of those, this person wants a pullover, handbag and shoes with screaming logos. I would never be able to use any of the stuff that she bought even if it was handed over to me free of charge. My colleagues would laugh at me if I walked in to the office with that handbag or shoes and assume that they were fake, because that's what those giant logos look like. And if they found out that they were genuine they'd think I was a fool. And they would be right!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
This comment (👏) has 4 likes —- and one of them is her MOM!!! 😂😂

And wtf dumb response is that Vic.
That’s what I was wondering. If she and Lydia just built it and posed with it and left it or have it in loan? Neither mentioned gifted press product or ad at all

and I’m sorry.... each to their own but what was so AMAZING about the black and yellow strap?! What am I missing?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s what I was wondering. If she and Lydia just built it and posed with it and left it or have it in loan? Neither mentioned gifted press product or ad at all

and I’m sorry.... each to their own but what was so AMAZING about the black and yellow strap?! What am I missing?
There’s definitely something dodgy about it.

1. Says it’s not a paid project
2. Declares the feed post an ad
3. In the comments said she didn’t buy anything but just built it....likely to take home for free 🤷🏻‍♀️

Has Fendi really fallen on such hard times they have to bring in Lydia and Victoria, true fashion week D-listers to sell their gimmicky pop up? Karl Lagerfeld must be rolling in his grave. Oy!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I know someone above said that they find Lydia worse than Frow, but I'm definitely on the Frow is worse side of the fence. They share so many gross qualities, but with frow there is definitely an air that she thinks she's "special" and allowed to be a huge hypocrite. With Lydia I think she knows she's being a massive beg and knows how much she tries to get away with it... But with frow it's all "it's leather but I didn't buy it.... I just promoted it and accepted a pay cheque.... But YOU GUYS need to be sustainable and ethical in your purchases... But not me I don't have to bother because I'm above you"

🙄

It's like that scene in mean girls "at least me and Regina George know we are mean.... You try to act like you're so innocent"

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Miss sustainability and miss I love animals has ANOTHER new bag made of calf skin.

Enjoy flinging your bag made from a cruelly murdered baby cow around Vic.

Also, that is quite literally one of the ugliest skirts I have ever seen and it is NOT designed for someone with a pear shape.
uhm has she unbuttoned the Top button of the skirt?! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she has gone on holiday/giftedfreetrip, it shows how desperate she is to make content and how boring their lives really are. No one should be travelling right now!

Reactions: 10
I honestly miss purple haired ITF. She was likeable, relatable and one of the only fashion YouTubers I watched because of the amount of high street fashion she included. I enjoyed the dash of luxury but now it's just labels after labels after labels..and freebies galore 😑

Reactions: 18
She’s been reported to the ASA ✌🏼
Long time lurker, first time poster. I've reported her to the ASA as well. Out of 24 Insta stories (so far) from the Amalfi trip only 20 have been declared as pr stay. I also included evidence of the Bulgari ambassadorship not being declared as ad, the Fendi pr service and the Hermes Kelly which on YouTube is declared as having been purchased with a pr gift voucher however Instagram posts don't give any indication of this which is highly misleading.

I wouldn't normally bother however she is always complaining about other influencers not being transparent / not declaring correctly yet she seems to have forgotten the rules all of a sudden or believes for some reason they don't apply to her. I hope they investigate it properly and take the necessary action as she is in need of a reality check.

You can make a complaint here : https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Long time lurker, first time poster. I've reported her to the ASA as well. Out of 24 Insta stories (so far) from the Amalfi trip only 20 have been declared as pr stay. I also included evidence of the Bulgari ambassadorship not being declared as ad, the Fendi pr service and the Hermes Kelly which on YouTube is declared as having been purchased with a pr gift voucher however Instagram posts don't give any indication of this which is highly misleading.

I wouldn't normally bother however she is always complaining about other influencers not being transparent / not declaring correctly yet she seems to have forgotten the rules all of a sudden or believes for some reason they don't apply to her. I hope they investigate it properly and take the necessary action as she is in need of a reality check.

You can make a complaint here : https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html
Thank you! I never knew how to make a complaint and believe me there’s plenty of them that can be made!!!

Reactions: 5
Is this the same trip Sammi Jefcoate is on? I've just unfollowed. We are destroying ourselves and this planet and the first sniff of a gifted holiday and these bints are straight on a plane.

No. No. ENOUGH.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Petty, but her nose is looking gargantuan in her stories today
It really does tho.... I’m starting to wonder if the lip fillers distracted from the nose before. I don’t remember it being so noticeable before.

Also who goes hiking in designer jewelry with a designer bag??? She is such a try hard!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It really does tho.... I’m starting to wonder if the lip fillers distracted from the nose before. I don’t remember it being so noticeable before.

Also who goes hiking in designer jewelry with a designer bag??? She is such a try hard!
I think as she"s gotten older and lost weight she"s lost a lot of the fullness in her face so that's making her nose look bigger. I also wonder if some the filer has migrated to her nose esp after her gifted facials, I'm sure they are moving that all around her face

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.