IntheFrow #5 Desperate & Defensive, even when she’s trying to be woke she’s offensive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vicki,

You are not a magazine. You are not press.

Your brand is yourself and you simply couldn’t resist the temptation of people waiting on you hand and foot at a hotel for FREE. It’s just another backdrop for your vanity.

We’re in a global pandemic where we all have to make sacrifices. I’ve been holed up in NYC for months and am dying to get out and see my family or take a much-needed summer vacation. Instead? I’m making the most of the world around me, supporting my neighborhood businesses as a PAYING customer, tipping heavily and not engaging in non-essential travel. I would honestly LOVE to see you do the same and give you props for it.

And yes, you absolutely should quarantine for 14 days.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It looks totally wrong on her so I guess it was another freebie 🤮.

(I saw your post earlier in the thread about walking to slim down the legs and I'm doing that right now, hopefully it will work. My thighs have always been my problem area (well at least to me) but resistance bands and ankle weights helps to define so I'm very excited to see what walking can add :). )
OT but what kind of resistance band work outs have you been doing? The ones I've been doing all seem to be really similar and I haven't seen much definition yet. Hope the walking works for you! I read some things about how walking on a flat surface while fasted really helps, guess the hills can make some people bulk?

Reactions: 1
Her stories are unbelievable. Not on holiday, it’s a work trip?! Well sorry but you’ve been paid to go to Italy to show case being on holiday to persuade others to go! She is not there as ‘press’ to review the hotel... that would suggest that she would potentially be critical or point out things that weren’t good which we all know is not the brief of this trip!! The brief is make other people want to come. Call it work if you want but it’s clearly a holiday with photos and videos taken to persuade and influence others to come with payment made to place the ads on her socials. Jesus she’s got a brass neck.

Inthefrow: holidays are “work”, negative comments make her berserk, husband-not-brother is a jerk.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
OT but what kind of resistance band work outs have you been doing? The ones I've been doing all seem to be really similar and I haven't seen much definition yet. Hope the walking works for you! I read some things about how walking on a flat surface while fasted really helps, guess the hills can make some people bulk?
I do it lying on the mat (one of Rachael Attard's) and I felt it in my outer thighs immediately! I was thrilled because I agree with you, not every resistance band variation works. I love when you can see those lines on the thighs and I find that walking seem to accentuate them aswell, thus far at least.

I mostly walk on flat surfaces as I currently live in between of two lakes:).

Really happy today as I tried on two pair of Jeans that has been too uncomfortable for me lately (last time I tried them was two weeks ago) and they already feel better after only 5 days of walking and two days of either resistance band or ankle weights workouts! The best part is that I weigh the same (I don't wish to loose much).
My leg shape is kind of like carrots, tiny ankles, calves and then boom bigger thighs😂😂😂😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Vicki,

Your brand is yourself and you simply couldn’t resist the temptation of people waiting on you hand and foot at a hotel for FREE. It’s just another backdrop for your vanity.

We’re in a global pandemic where we all have to make sacrifices. I’ve been holed up in NYC for months and am dying to get out and see my family or take a much-needed summer vacation. Instead? I’m making the most of the world around me, supporting my neighborhood businesses as a PAYING customer, tipping heavily and not engaging in non-essential travel. I would honestly LOVE to see you do the same and give you props for it.

What BS on her part. So the other influencers out there - also members of the press hmmm? Rosie F is out promoting a gazillion different outfits and her jewellery by plonking her hands in the pool and wiggling them about on the same trip! She literally featured FROW in her stories.

If either of them wrote a regular travel feature for a well known magazine or newspaper publication, then yes, by all means......but they don't as far as I know.

Reactions: 8
Vicki,

99.9% of mankind are aware that people like her are just freeloaders while 0.01% airhead minions believe her BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought ITF was a fashion blogger not a journalist for a magazine to review a hotel?? Random as duck but it’s a free holiday isn’t it. Wonder where’s next!!!

Reactions: 9
I thought ITF was a fashion blogger not a journalist for a magazine to review a hotel?? Random as duck but it’s a free holiday isn’t it. Wonder where’s next!!!
They trying to legitimize their “contributions”.

My dad follows a particular travel blogger and supports him on Patreon because this guy knows his stuff - all the fun places to go, restaurants, day trips, etc. Vic goes to all-inclusive resorts. Nothing mentioned about the city, how to get to and from the airport, how best to travel among these cities, what are some of the sites if I decide to leave the hotel for a day trip, what are the amenities - is there a spa, rental car/Vespa service, stuff for kids? She is no travel journalist. She’s not getting a column in Condé Nast Traveler. She’s a fashion influencer trying to expand her content because she knows she’s faltering and because she wants a free holiday.

I would take these people more seriously if they threw in a few holidays they’ve paid for themselves. Not just the flight, but the whole shebang.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My work often takes me abroad too. But you know what I haven't done, now they we are in the midst of a pandemic? I haven't gotten on a bleeping plane somebody else paid for!

I am only doing UK jobs right now.

It isn't safe yet. Our own government website advises against non essential travel. You selfish vapid bleep.

Reactions: 21
They trying to legitimize their “contributions”.

My dad follows a particular travel blogger and supports him on Patreon because this guy knows his stuff - all the fun places to go, restaurants, day trips, etc. Vic goes to all-inclusive resorts. Nothing mentioned about the city, how to get to and from the airport, how best to travel among these cities, what are some of the sites if I decide to leave the hotel for a day trip, what are the amenities - is there a spa, rental car/Vespa service, stuff for kids? She is no travel journalist. She’s not getting a column in Condé Nast Traveler. She’s a fashion influencer trying to expand her content because she knows she’s faltering and because she wants a free holiday.

I would take these people more seriously if they threw in a few holidays they’ve paid for themselves. Not just the flight, but the whole shebang.
I am here to say the same thing, she is ‘invited’ but she did not mention about the city, the hotel (just some pictures), what is the history of the area and hotel, what is so special about the place, where to eat etc. A travel journalist will provide these info, she just use this trip as the backdrop for her calf bags :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.