Inthefrow #3 note for thread readers! Alex Magrath - husband not brother, but also brother 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Human nature does not go anywhere. Everyone gossips. Look at us here ;) Or are you against tolerance/equality?
I'm only teasing don't worry 😂😉 I'm not a uni lecturer but I am a secondary teacher, and I have blonde hair, and lip injections, and like nice clothes so I guess it touched a slight nerve 😂 but I'm not a huge vacuous twit, or at least not in front of kids, so I guess I have that in my favour 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm only teasing don't worry 😂😉 I'm not a uni lecturer but I am a secondary teacher, and I have blonde hair, and lip injections, and like nice clothes so I guess it touched a slight nerve 😂 but I'm not a huge vacuous twit, or at least not in front of kids, so I guess I have that in my favour 😂
Well, I wear makeup, love fashion (but avoid visible branding when dressing up for work) and (omg) have botox 🤪 My point was Vic is way too over-the-top to be taken seriously in this industry. Those claws🤓

Reactions: 10
Well, I wear makeup, love fashion (but avoid visible branding when dressing up for work) and (omg) have botox 🤪 My point was Vic is way too over-the-top to be taken seriously in this industry. Those claws🤓
her claws!!! Ohmygosh. What will be happening to her CLAWS during this difficult time????

Will the government send *kindly gifted* emergency nail services her way??? 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Surprised she didn’t talk more about this, especially she used to work with them and so many other brands.
24AC980B-AE63-40C4-A9C6-EF1D82AF33B5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've only been following her since the wedding build up, and im a bit confused at something.
She's about 30 right, so she would have gone to uni in 2008, finished her degree in 2011, then her site bio says her blog took off in 2015. So in the space of 4 years she did a PHD and became a lecturer?
Questions (possibly very stupid ones!)
PHDs normally take 2-3 years dont they?
Why would the University of Manchester hire someone with no actual experience in the industry when sure they could have their pick of lecturers, i mean i know its not the most prestigious but thats a BIG uni?
Am I missing something here? Or was she a student lecturer/workshop holder whilst doing her PHD? (In which case why refer to yourself as a lecturer seperate to the PHD? Ive known a couple of people who covered classes whilst doing their PHDs and they would not have referred to themselves as lecturers )

I've only been following her since the wedding build up, and im a bit confused at something.
She's about 30 right, so she would have gone to uni in 2008, finished her degree in 2011, then her site bio says her blog took off in 2015. So in the space of 4 years she did a PHD and became a lecturer?
Why would the University of Manchester hire someone with no actual experience in the industry when sure they could have their pick of lecturers, i mean i know its not the most prestigious but thats a BIG uni?
Am I missing something here? Or was she a student lecturer/workshop holder whilst doing her PHD? (In which case why refer to yourself as a lecturer seperate to the PHD? Ive known a couple of people who covered classes whilst doing their PHDs and they would not have referred to themselves as lecturers )
Yeah, I followed her around this time. She never had to do a Masters - just straight from undergrad to PhD, which I believe is sometimes something that's done. She was lecturing whilst doing her PhD but then continued lecturing after it. All in all, I dont think there's anything amiss here. She's said before that she never intended to do a PhD but one was available and her teacher suggested she go for it.

Reactions: 4
Just watching the vlog where shes in her blue suit what the actual f. Just having my dinner nearly three up
I can’t actually watch her anymore.she makes me feel ill. What has her husband done to his hair and what is his job.Grim!,

Reactions: 2
She probably did one lecture! 😂😂😂

Two things:

Firstly Fleur has left a comment under Vic's latest insta pic, saying she's dm'd her about something she's working on for NHS mental health, clearly Vic hasn't responded - nothing in it for her!

Also she's promoting these cookies - saying she 'bought' another 5 boxes. So being a foodie i checked them out, they don't sell the blueberry ones she 'ordered' and they seem to be a new company so no doubt they were sent to her for free, and she's just not put 'ad' on the pic for a change!

Maybe I‘m overly sensitive but this has me ENRAGED.

How dare this selfish witch take an iconic American symbol to try to equalize what she’s going through with what the women of WWII went through. Even if in gest, it’s insensitive. What an out of touch troll.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

How dare this selfish witch take an iconic American symbol to try to equalize what she’s going through with what the women of WWII went through. Even if in gest, it’s insensitive. What an out of touch troll.
And all the people who she is sharing who used that filter are all people not looking inspiring at all just people using the best photos of them selves and adding that in. Like that was an inspirational poster about how us women can do the men's jobs while they are at war! Like I get staying home is the best we can do right now and this is a trying time but this is different than housewives working in a factory! No where near the level of hard work and stress at least for those staying home

she is so out of touch and she's really not creative at all, and she thinks she"s so clever. Pisses me off so much

• Angry
Reactions: 6
And all the people who she is sharing who used that filter are all people not looking inspiring at all just people using the best photos of them selves and adding that in. Like that was an inspirational poster about how us women can do the men's jobs while they are at war! Like I get staying home is the best we can do right now and this is a trying time but this is different than housewives working in a factory! No where near the level of hard work and stress at least for those staying

she is so out of touch and she's really not creative at all, and she thinks she"s so clever. Pisses me off so much
Right? She does think she’s so clever.

I wish I had the nerve to comment because really...HOW DARE SHE? And THIS is how she chooses to use her platform? Unbelievable.

• Sick
Reactions: 7

It's astonishing that she's come up with this - I can only think that she's seen something similar on maybe an american influencers page and copied it - cannot believe she's thought of this herself. She's had nothing to say the last few days, this is truly pathetic.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s emotional because a few people have re used her crappy frame for their own vain selfies?!!

honestly what a selfcentred witch. Me me and more me.

how does your crappy frame help anyone Vicky? How does it help raise funds for charities supporting poor people or front line health workers?

I can’t deal with tit these people turn out.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s emotional because a few people have re used her crappy frame for their own vain selfies?!!

honestly what a selfcentred witch. Me me and more me.

how does your crappy frame help anyone Vicky? How does it help raise funds for charities supporting poor people or front line health workers?

I can’t deal with tit these people turn out.
And yet she ignores Fleur who is trying to do something for NHS mental health, something that would actually help people!!! Makes me so angry

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I actually can't believe the amount of editing that has gone into that one photo! No need at all! How much editing does she usually do?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, I followed her around this time. She never had to do a Masters - just straight from undergrad to PhD, which I believe is sometimes something that's done. She was lecturing whilst doing her PhD but then continued lecturing after it. All in all, I dont think there's anything amiss here. She's said before that she never intended to do a PhD but one was available and her teacher suggested she go for it.
Ahh okay cool, thanks for clearing that up!

She's disgusting ...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.