Inthefrow #3 note for thread readers! Alex Magrath - husband not brother, but also brother šŸ˜¬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be crapping it.
People with actual jobs are losing them and weā€™re absolutely heading for a recession.

I think a lot of these influencers are going to get caught out. Especially with their big houses and mortgages!
Better start looking for that 2up/2down semi Vic!
(Not that thereā€™s anything wrong with a semi - but miss iā€™m-so-special would hate that)

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t get her doing a grwm at this time? Why would people be putting make up on to stay in the house? Who the duck wants to look glowy in the house?! Just skip it. Same for her pushing expensive lounge wear. What planet is she on?! Doesnā€™t she know what is going on outside her sad little bubble? She has nothing to offer right now
to be fair, the before and after have MINIMAL difference. Crazy that it takes 15 + steps for her to look pretty much the same.

girl has been crying right? Fighting with the worthless husband? Crying because she left gleam at the STUPIDEST time because work will be harder than ever to come by? Iā€™d feel bad for her but then she is so in need of a wake up call that I hope this humbles her.

Attachments

I do feel sorry for her as I don't think she is at a good place atm, but why not take this opportunity to grow as a person? She must have had other dreams than to beg for designer gear and perfumes (and getting married in France)? She could perhaps go back to Uni? Leave this fake shallow world for awhile to get a little perspective? (Am I hoping too much?)

I do feel sorry for her as I don't think she is at a good place atm, but why not take this opportunity to grow as a person? She must have had other dreams than to beg for designer gear and perfumes (and getting married in France)? She could perhaps go back to Uni? Leave this fake shallow world for awhile to get a little perspective? (Am I hoping too much?)
She's been a student most of her life already...don't encourage her!
I'm still waiting to see what she does with her PhD.

• Haha
she Is lost yes. Travelling around had become her normal and now she has to stay at home. I wonder if the travel was the escapism from normal life at home with her husband, as much as she tries to make out they are sooo in love.
Also thatā€™s the problem with putting so much into the travel basket, youā€™re fucked when you canā€™t travel. Her content is so bland now as a result.
You can tell as she said Iā€™m not putting out another vlog as itā€™ll be the same as the last one. For someone meant to be a leader in her industry that is pitiful.
Look at Chiara and Danielle Berstein... they are busier than ever because they are using their platform for a different purpose right now. Why canā€™t Vicky? Too self serving and selfish?

Reactions: 10
She'd run out of ideas long before the virus hit. This is just forcing her to admit it, expose her lack of inventiveness and making her and Alex be together without any outside buffer or distractions.

I think travelling about was masking the lack of creativity and effort she was putting into her work. Sheā€™d gone from being a ā€œsit downā€ YouTuber to a vlogger. I donā€™t think this was because she wanted to share more of her boring life with us, it was because she was being lazy and at the time vlogging was becoming more popular. However now sheā€™s stuck because her few bits of sit down content was based entirely on PR or paid products which has all stopped now, and she hasnā€™t used her creative brain for at least 18 months.

She canā€™t pivot to just walking around her house doing nothing like Lydia because sheā€™s boring and sheā€™s unhappy. So now sheā€™s stuck in that house in the middle of nowhere with her domineering husband and getting no free deliveries that brought her a glimmer of joy each day. No excuse to trot off to London to have a break from him. She has no real friends, just people who she works with so I would imagine if she FaceTimes them, what have they got to talk about, how their sponsorships are dying a death - are you surprised sheā€™s crying?

If I were her Iā€™d probably spend some lockdown time having a good think about what I want life to look like once this is all over. Itā€™s not working, Vic

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think travelling about was masking the lack of creativity and effort she was putting into her work. Sheā€™d gone from being a ā€œsit downā€ YouTuber to a vlogger. I donā€™t think this was because she wanted to share more of her boring life with us, it was because she was being lazy and at the time vlogging was becoming more popular. However now sheā€™s stuck because her few bits of sit down content was based entirely on PR or paid products which has all stopped now, and she hasnā€™t used her creative brain for at least 18 months.

She canā€™t pivot to just walking around her house doing nothing like Lydia because sheā€™s boring and sheā€™s unhappy. So now sheā€™s stuck in that house in the middle of nowhere with her domineering husband and getting no free deliveries that brought her a glimmer of joy each day. No excuse to trot off to London to have a break from him. She has no real friends, just people who she works with so I would imagine if she FaceTimes them, what have they got to talk about, how their sponsorships are dying a death - are you surprised sheā€™s crying?

If I were her Iā€™d probably spend some lockdown time having a good think about what I want life to look like once this is all over. Itā€™s not working, Vic
šŸ‘šŸ‘ well said!!

She really should just disappear for a while. No one is eating her content up anyway...take this time off to regroup and refocus. And file for divorce šŸ˜‚ #IWish

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
A lot of University tutors who were on temporary contracts have lost their teaching hours overnight. We don't know how long it will take before Universities open to students again. Schools and Universities in the UK are talking of final grades being determined by continuous assessment and predicted grades instead. So, currently, the option of returning to teaching at University is most likely a no go.

Reactions: 2
considering sheā€™s already supporting one who isnā€™t yet out of nappies

vile creature, again, as much as I dislike Millen she has at least tried to adjust her tone (ever so slightly) in the last two days on stories, Victoria is living in her own world. I canā€™t stand her.
The are both as vile as each other.

A lot of University tutors who were on temporary contracts have lost their teaching hours overnight. We don't know how long it will take before Universities open to students again. Schools and Universities in the UK are talking of final grades being determined by continuous assessment and predicted grades instead. So, currently, the option of returning to teaching at University is most likely a no go.
She's done a PhD....what would she go back to uni for? She said she lectured before, she could do that again?
Guessing Alex husband not brother has had to stop his driving lessons now #unnecessaryjourney but driving would enhance his job prospects.

Reactions: 1
She's done a PhD....what would she go back to uni for? She said she lectured before, she could do that again?
Guessing Alex husband not brother has had to stop his driving lessons now #unnecessaryjourney but driving would enhance his job prospects.
I can't imagine her being taken seriously as lecturer. I know I wouldn't. Even at 18 is have walked all over her

I believe all driving lessons have been cancelled, I remember seeing tests had been stopped. He could do his theory test I guess while he waits for lessons to start up again. I was thinking if she returned to Uni it would be to teach, rather than be a student. I can't see her going back to doing that personally. She'd do herself a huge favour if she dropped 50% of the 'team' in her videos and just had her as the focus. I can't watch her videos now she insists on including him in them.

I think she should try and make something fashion related, get that PhD tittle in use, be creative... At this point starting a fashion line is risky, but with so many gifted clothes she should do something more than 'look what I bought aka was gited to me'

Reactions: 4
I can't imagine her being taken seriously as lecturer. I know I wouldn't. Even at 18 is have walked all over her
Iā€™m a lecturer at Uni, and the majority of my peers, if not all of them, do not even wear makeup, let along dress in labels, or blow up their lips. Students are very different these days. I call Gen Z ā€œthe new hippieā€ - very social, invested in music, environmental concerns, equality, sustainability, natural beauty, diversity. So, no ā€œsex, drugs, rock&rollā€. All they wear is combat boots, hoodie&sweatpants. They would definitely frown upon a weird creature like Victoria being their professor.

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m a lecturer at Uni, and the majority of my peers, if not all of them, do not even wear makeup, let along dress in labels, or blow up their lips. Students are very different these days. I call Gen Z ā€œthe new hippieā€ - very social, invested in music, environmental concerns, equality, sustainability, natural beauty, diversity. So, no ā€œsex, drugs, rock&rollā€. All they wear is combat boots, hoodie&sweatpants. They would definitely frown upon a weird creature like Victoria being their professor.
If they're into equality, surely they wouldn't mind too much...

I didn't mean right away, just in general, that she should do something else because atm her social media isn't doing that well.

I know Victoria is down right now...but damn the lack of content and initiative from her right now is astounding considering she is continuing to ā€œworkā€.

Caro Daur was in the frickin HOSPITAL this week with a kidney infection and managed to produce more content than Vic. Tamaraā€™s doing live Q&As and publishing videos and blog posts. Ameliaā€™s increased her number of uploads to 3x a week and continues her podcast. Iā€™m in marketing in NY and weā€™re all still cranking out work remotely while our city is setting up field hospitals in the park!

Meanwhile what is the mighty in the frowwwwwww teeeam doing??? Playing video games and making tik tok videos? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø What an EMBARRASSMENT!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

No wonder Victoria is a d-list influencer. Her inability to adapt and carry on is pathetic. #lame

Reactions: 13
There's so many things she could do if she actually made an effort - not just sat and did her make up and talked tit.

She wrote a book - why not read out a chapter and discuss it every now and again, enlighten your fans with all your fashion knowledge, trend predictions, what's in this summer etc etc. Naaah, just do nothing, make a few tik toks with Alex and prance around your dressing room and wack up a few affiliate links! She's lazier than Lydia - who would have thought it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.