Inthefrow #3 note for thread readers! Alex Magrath - husband not brother, but also brother šŸ˜¬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the reason he became so blantatly undermining and crappy after the proposal was because he had finally caved and given her what she wanted and now he felt as though he could hang that over her head while being however much of an asshole he wanted. I think vic is actually pretty sweet (tone deaf - yes, and insufferable with all the rants recently) but I honestly think it is Alex that has brought out the worst in her - and behind closed doors encourages the moaning and digs at fashion week and the viewers and everything because he hates when her attention isnt directed at him and is directed at those others things instead, even though i dont think he even really likes her. I guess he just really desperately wants to feel superior, admired and loved at all times - and I feel sorry for her because she tries to keep all the balls in the air not realising he will never let that work.

Re: Alex' rude behavior:

If you are an OG ITF viewer, ever since the beginning, Alex has ALWAYS BEEN undermining Victoria for all the things happening with her career.

Alex had a job, but he chose to leave and be the Instagram bf/husband all these influencers have.

Circa 2017-2018, Victoria wanted to get married, but Alex didn't want to yet. She even noticed it, but just played along with it. She just played along the fact that Alex isn't ready yet yada yada.

When Alex proposed, that when his true colors came along. He would step in and rudely barge into her videos. He would blantly embarrassed Victoria on some occasions. I think there was a Lapland vlog circa 2018 (not sure) that she wasn't able to bring Alex along and he was pissed off. By then, he would belittle Victoria in their trips and on their life on general, but shuts up when the brand gifts him stuff to wear or spray or whatever.

There was also the fact that Victoria wanted to stay in London, as there are the jobs, but Alex "wanted to stay in the countryside" because yada yada. And then, when Alex moans and complains, Victoria would do anything to appease her toddler husband, and thus them living in Milton Keynes.

But the truth is, Alex WANTS to be on the same page as his wife. He wants to be able to achieve what she has, gets what she gets. He wants to be an influencer, and is jealous of his wife. But, that is the only end game for IG husbands.

Examples of IG husbands are: Mario Gotze, husband of Anna Kathrin Gotze. Of course, Mr. Gotze is Germany's soccer legend. Noor de Groot's husband, Sander Kleinenberg. He is a DJ. The last example is Negin Mirsalehi's boyfriend is Mauritz Stibbe. He quit his job to be on the business side of Gisou.

Based on those men, IG husbands/BF have jobs, and doesn't rely on the girl's income alone.

Alex is an insecure piece of tit, and manipulates Victoria that what he thinks is the right thing. He knows he is crappy but he projects that shittiness to Vic. And Victoria realizes it, but shuts it up because she knows that people are jealous of her life, and she will do anything to keep that facade intact.
The thing about moving to the country honestly sums it all up. She is the bread winner and the reason they can even afford a house at all but he gets his way and they move where he wants away from the things she loves and where her career thrives. Poor girl gives in to everything he wants because shes terrified of loosing him or him putting on the shits - little does she know she would be **so** much better of without him its ridiculous

Reactions: 10
I've created a new rule that any influencer who posts a TikTok I am unfollowing. Not that I'm following Vic obvs

• Haha
I'm sure there's some undisclosed tiktok partnership going around. I follow influencers from very different demographics and they all started posting tiktok at the same time. The French ones, the middle East, Europe. All of them, almost on the same day. Ew. I enjoy tiktok cause it allows me to keep up with my siblings references and memes. I don't need people my age awkwardly dancing pretending to be zoomer and not even remotely half as funny on my discovery page.

• Heart
  • Haha
Has anyone answered her on Instagram? I donā€™t want to get blocked so donā€™t...

If youā€™re reading here Vic:
youā€™re videos are too long..are just you babbling at a camera endlessly...and offer nothing of real value. Your husband also is insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
On her instastories she announced that sheā€™s not putting up a video tonight and instead is doing a GRWM on Instagram. It honestly looks like sheā€™s been crying as well. Not to be a witch but for someone who gets regular pampering treatments her skin looks pretty crappy. Thatā€™s what happens when you use a million different skincare and beauty products instead of sticking to a few I guess...

Either way, sheā€™s reeking of desperation with her ā€œomg swipe up because you may have missed my videoā€ stories as of late. I hope she takes this time to self-reflect and get back to her roots before all theā€œfameā€ and uber-luxury got to her head. Not everyone can pull off doing absolutely nothing like Lidl.

off topic: howā€™s everyone doing in their respective hometownā€™s with self-isolation? Hope you and your families are all well. Iā€™m going into week 3 over here (live in NJ, work in NYC) and Iā€™m starting to lose it but trying to stay as positive as possible. My motherā€™s a nurse, so to any of you guys who are essential workers, THANK YOU. I know it isnā€™t easy, please stay as safe as you possibly can. To any of you struggling, I hope you are in good health, and with that good health hopefully this will pass as quickly as possible so that we can all get back to a sense of normalcy.

I'm in London. Boyfriend and I are well. We've both been in lock down for about a week and a half? We decided before they put the stricter rules in place that staying home was best. I know it's saving lives and will continue to do it but will admit to having a down day today. But we are lucky ones. We both have jobs where we can work from home. Although this will be an adjustment doing my entire job from home rather than being here once or twice a month! But still very grateful for work.

I hope everyone else is holding up okay too? Where are we all based?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm in London. Boyfriend and I are well. We've both been in lock down for about a week and a half? We decided before they put the stricter rules in place that staying home was best. I know it's saving lives and will continue to do it but will admit to having a down day today. But we are lucky ones. We both have jobs where we can work from home. Although this will be an adjustment doing my entire job from home rather than being here once or twice a month! But still very grateful for work.

I hope everyone else is holding up okay too? Where are we all based?
Itā€™s inevitable that weā€™ll all have down days. Itā€™s hard being cooped up inside. Like you though, Iā€™m able to work from home during this period, so I have every cause to be thankful that I donā€™t have the worries of so many millions of people. I try to get outside and walk/jog around my neighborhood once a day, which definitely helps! Iā€™m based in the NYC metro area. Iā€™m glad you are well!

On her instastories she announced that sheā€™s not putting up a video tonight and instead is doing a GRWM on Instagram. It honestly looks like sheā€™s been crying as well. Not to be a witch but for someone who gets regular pampering treatments her skin looks pretty crappy. Thatā€™s what happens when you use a million different skincare and beauty products instead of sticking to a few I guess...

Either way, sheā€™s reeking of desperation with her ā€œomg swipe up because you may have missed my videoā€ stories as of late. I hope she takes this time to self-reflect and get back to her roots before all theā€œfameā€ and uber-luxury got to her head. Not everyone can pull off doing absolutely nothing like Lidl.

off topic: howā€™s everyone doing in their respective hometownā€™s with self-isolation? Hope you and your families are all well. Iā€™m going into week 3 over here (live in NJ, work in NYC) and Iā€™m starting to lose it but trying to stay as positive as possible. My motherā€™s a nurse, so to any of you guys who are essential workers, THANK YOU. I know it isnā€™t easy, please stay as safe as you possibly can. To any of you struggling, I hope you are in good health, and with that good health hopefully this will pass as quickly as possible so that we can all get back to a sense of normalcy.
In Hampshire UK, live alone. I'm fine. We have only had a week of staying home though! New York was on the news as a hot spot like London, so stay safe too. We are all thankful for essential workers and what they are doing. It does make you question what use influencers are to society!

Reactions: 7

Agreed. It does look like sheā€™s been crying and I too was amazed with how crappy her skin looks before she applied foundation.

Also, I feel like Iā€˜m losing it a bit in isolation. Iā€™m here in NYC and feel like my apartment is a prison cell because of how major the outbreak is here. Doing what I can to stay positive and productive but tbh...my anxiety is up the walls.

I try to remember how fortunate I am to be healthy and have savings to cover my finances. Also been FaceTiming and having Zoom meetings as much as possible to feel less isolated!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Looks like she's trying to pull off the Insta Baddie look to me. Extra pouty lips, crouching poses and all the cropped top/jogger outfits. Now all the luxe brand work is drying up, she'll be needing a fresh crowd of followers and it seems she's aiming for a younger bunch with all the Tik Tok stuff. Sad and cringey tbh.

Of course this will be temporary. Then when all this is over, we'll see a quick transition into pregnancy/mummy blogging and be expected to believe it's not all fakery.

Reactions: 6
If I was Victoria, I would be suuuuuper worried.

I work in PR, and I was among the first services cut when businesses felt the impact of the pandemic. When PR is cut, so too are the opportunities for influencers. Yes, big brands have in-house roles, but opportunities are going to be few and far between - no trips, more limited samples, ad spend reduced.

She'll be seeing projects postponed, pushed and altered all over the shop. Even her beloved Net-a-Porter has ceased trading at the moment.

If I was Victoria, I would be suuuuuper worried.

I work in PR, and I was among the first services cut when businesses felt the impact of the pandemic. When PR is cut, so too are the opportunities for influencers. Yes, big brands have in-house roles, but opportunities are going to be few and far between - no trips, more limited samples, ad spend reduced.

She'll be seeing projects postponed, pushed and altered all over the shop. Even her beloved Net-a-Porter has ceased trading at the moment.

Also trying to get paid for recent projects will be hard for her too.

Her tiktok clip she shared on insta just came up on my suggested. It's so cringe. Not because she's dancing and having fun, just because it's not genuine at all. She's so uptight but trying to look fun and spontaneous, when I bet she filmed it about 30 times.

Reactions: 7
If she doesnā€™t make vlogs, what work is there for Alex to actual do? There is no edit.... itā€™s becoming very clear she has nothing else besides shopping, coffeeeeees, getting her nails done babeeeeeees and #ad #gifted

That GRWM on insta- putting a face on at four in the afternoon and saying it might give people inspo?!wtf

To be honest if she got stuck in to sanding and painting her doors it would be more interesting content. Sheā€™s getting hardly any views and itā€™s cos her vids are dull. I used to like her hauls and what not, her luxuary for less etc. Itā€™s all so samey now. Why doesnā€™t she use this time to start designing some clothes? Show us it? Let us see her trying (and failing) it could be really interesting......

Reactions: 6
If she doesnā€™t make vlogs, what work is there for Alex to actual do? There is no edit.... itā€™s becoming very clear she has nothing else besides shopping, coffeeeeees, getting her nails done babeeeeeees and #ad #gifted

That GRWM on insta- putting a face on at four in the afternoon and saying it might give people inspo?!wtf

To be honest if she got stuck in to sanding and painting her doors it would be more interesting content. Sheā€™s getting hardly any views and itā€™s cos her vids are dull. I used to like her hauls and what not, her luxuary for less etc. Itā€™s all so samey now. Why doesnā€™t she use this time to start designing some clothes? Show us it? Let us see her trying (and failing) it could be really interesting......

Her make up looked awful when she'd done it, looked patchy to me, she looks like either crying/hayfever and failing miserably at trying to be upbeat. Only Amelia and Claire Chanelles videos seem to be genuine at the moment.

Reactions: 2
Bit confused about why Vic is asking for feedback on her vids? Whenever she gets any she just gets snarky or calls people trolls or haters šŸ¤·

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I donā€™t get her doing a grwm at this time? Why would people be putting make up on to stay in the house? Who the duck wants to look glowy in the house?! Just skip it. Same for her pushing expensive lounge wear. What planet is she on?! Doesnā€™t she know what is going on outside her sad little bubble? She has nothing to offer right now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.