Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Slightly adjusted to fit!

Frow not only has an In house team and a new Chanel....

She also has a new thread!

We’re so sustainable we’ve put the old thread up on depop so we can start another one and also make it look like we give a crap about consumption.

continue here!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’ve always had an issue with this blogging/vlogging lifestyle, but it’s making me feel sick to my stomach seeing how tone deaf this all seems.

many people cant afford to buy food for their families right now,
Seeing a fucking malnourished bitch twirling around because her 300 quid jeans are the DREAM really isn’t going down well right now.

and I fucking know you all agree which is why I love it here 😐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh Vic, you're so spontaneous and fun. You 'didn't have the patience' to put on a bikini before jumping in the pool, but you just had enough to set up your camera in the right place and then record yourself jumping in. Wow, rock star!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Lidiator

These are the bitchy girls that implied on twitter that they had turned down an invitation to an event because someone who was attending had bought followers and this person gave their industry a bad name.

Any one of their followers could have connected the dots and assumed they knew who was being spoken about.

Way to indirectly bully and start rumours about another influencer.

#bekind #hypocrite
8F171EC9-ABA4-46EF-A017-00DF2D4570A9.png

Vic was very vocal when she asked people to boycott Dorchester Hotels over Brunei’s LGBT laws and has now conveniently stayed at Dorchester Hotel (obviously because it was free stay). She is really a hypocrite! 45 Park Lane is part of Dorchester Collection! I have joined this forum
as her constant advertising of fragrances and dubious ethical values got to me and this just confirmed it!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

IDoDeclare

Finally unfollowed, Jesus she’s fucking clueless about what’s going on around her. The world is having an emergency and she’s linking to a fucking ribbed top that costs £1000?!?!?! Done, just done with her. She used to be one of my faves a couple of years ago, now she’s a fucking caricature, shame

• Wow
Reactions: 25

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I've just watched her video.
Bloody hell Vic, do you realise how spoiled and ridiculous you sound??
Diamond shoes too tight by any chance?
Must be nice to have "rich" or "influencer that gets gifted everything" people problems 😤
I tend to dip in and out of Brow's thread as I don't find her as abhorrent as Lidl, until now. This last rant send me over the edge! I know the term 'entitled' and 'privileged' are over used, but my god are they needed here. She's back from a gifted holiday in the Maldives, (where in the comments, someone said that watching her videos and all the amazing things she gets to do, makes them want to jump off a bridge because they work 3 jobs and will never have that lifestyle) and sits in a luxury hotel suite, while back at home she's having expensive (probably gifted) renovation work done on her house in the country, and has the nerve to moan and complain about how hard her life is having to see and deal with negative comments online???! Seriously?

I am not saying that it's OK to send hateful comments to people, I never would and there really is no need, but there is a HUGE difference between actual trolling/sending abuse, to receiving critical comments or viewers calling you out on your hypocrisy. Lydia and Vic both receive the latter and that is just par for the course in the industry they're in. Yeah sure, people don't HAVE to leave a comment, they can scroll on, but whether or not it's nice, when you put yourself out there and earn A HELL OF A LOT OF MONEY from giving your own opinions/selling products/marketing yourself as a brand etc, this is just what happens! Even in regular jobs, your clients or boss will give you negative comments and critique!

It's like saying 'I want to leave my front door wide open with all my valuables on display because I should be able to and people shouldn't rob me'.
In a perfect world we would all be able to do that, but in reality it's not! We lock our doors to protect ourselves, just in case.

You know what you and Lidl could both do if your job is so bad? You could disable all the comments on your YT and Insta? You could come off twitter? You could take the money you've earned and set up a business away from the internet? But you won't, because you're on a nice little earner, one that many people would take a lot more 'abuse' for to earn that money and have that lifestyle. The influencer industry is one of the root causes why some people suffer from mental health problems or get themselves into debt, chasing that lifestyle and the likes of Vic and Lidl refuse to believe they're part of the problem , yet have the nerve to make indulgent rants online about how awful social media is. They really need a shake!!

• Heart

lurker419

I am genuinely so baffled by this? Is she trying to prove how “busy” and “hard working” she is with this list? What an utter joke.

00CB1157-161F-40B9-BFC4-46B25C4FEBEB.png

Top of the list of things she “can’t switch off” about: filming tiktoks. Then posting on instagram. Then that she.. needs a coffee? Imagine that being what keeps you up at night lmao.

Meanwhile, millions of people can’t “switch off” because they’re worried about whether they will still have a job tomorrow, or how to afford food and rent because they’re now unemployed, or whether their vulnerable friend/family member is going to recover from the virus, or whether they themselves might get infected from working on the front lines, or about being stuck in the house while experiencing abuse as reports of domestic abuse are rising, or dealing with mental illness like OCD and panic disorders that are exacerbated by the crisis... and I truly wish this were an exaggeration, but one glance at the headlines from any reputable news source makes it undeniable that this is simply the reality.

I cannot for the life of me understand why she would share such an absurd list of hers. I don’t necessarily blame her for ”worrying” about filming tiktoks because I don’t blame anyone for not suffering. But I really can’t stand how she publicizes this kind of “I don’t switch off easily” as a slap in the face to all the people with real and serious worries.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

kit359

out of interest does this need to marked as PR treatment. She’s marked one but not the rest

View attachment 85670
I'm new here, but just joining to say that I've been in DryBy the past few times that Vic has been in there getting her nails done and can confirm she is sooooo dreadful in person. Loud, obnoxious, OTT sickly sweet voice whilst everyone flaps around her and Alex just sits there like a mug on his phone for hours waiting for her. It's honestly nauseating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

classyc

OOT just to clarify:

Laura Mercier event.
Rumour: "Victoria should be pregnant cause didn't attend, long flight almost 2 hour, risking to hurt on skiing..."

PR free trip
Fact: Victoria flew 10 hours, jump to swiming pool...

Veredict: She just wasn't invited to Laura Mercier event!

Ok carry on... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Her post right before her husband about not eating pigs bc they are smarter than dogs (might as well just eat your dog) . Just comes off so awfully preachy. Vic you eat fish still! Fish have feelings and feel pain and are smarter than we once thought, maybe you shouldn't eat fish either!? Also I'm sure people who own dogs would be pissed off about her saying "might as well eat your dog"

I love pigs but it still rubbed me the wrong way. Sorry I don't want to take ethical advice from someone who begs for all their expensive things when they have a million pounds in the bank
I follow a plant based diet and haven’t eaten a pig in more than 15 years and even I find preachy statements like that annoying - especially from Victoria.

Vic, please. You’re constantly eating cheese, eat fish and use leather like mad. Not to mention the obscene amount of makeup and skincare in your cupboards that’s cruelly tested on animals.

You are in NO position to judge anyone. 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Brunette_

Chatty Member
What the hell happened to her lately? :oops:
I do not recognise her at all! She used to be (seemed to be) confident, knowledgeable, driven. Now she is almost on the edge of questioning her self-worth.
BB6E7651-A7A7-4B36-994E-54EDBB0FBA75.jpeg

She is in her 30’s with no visible physical flaws. Why such self-conscious and self-depreciating captions? Why are you SO frightened be seen with no makeup, Victoria? WHY???
I used to like her and like her content. Yesterday I unsubscribed off her youtube channel. I could not bare the level of hypocrisy in regards to sustainability. Why even raise this issue if you are not the one to follow through? Who gave her the right to preach??? Then, her endless justifications of her actions. Who cares, Victoria? Be confident in your life choices, or do not make them. And her lack of knowledge on the products she is aiming at making a quick buck off. I had so much respect for her before, as it seemed to me she had good business ethics. But then, when all she said about €100 Dior cream was that is GORGEOUS!o_O Are you serious, Victoria?! You’re been taken on a luxurious trip to learn (how to push) a brand’s new product, and all you can be arsed to spill out is that it’s gorgeous??? And you expect people to spend that much money just because you slathered that onto your face once? What does the press release state? Could you, please, at least read that to us??? Disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

reader49

I think she needs to take back control of her brand and have a clean up. The ITF name is getting ever more tarnished.
- stop trying to make Alex a thing for us
- stop letting her team answer her comments for her and drop the passive aggressive answers
- stop letting LM influence her into snarkiness
I don't think it's too late for a refreshed image but she seems hell bent on setting up a 'them and us' scenario at the minute and is forgetting that the 'them' are actually her customers. Things can turn sour overnight in her business and she isn't exactly encouraging loyalty with her recent posts.

Reactions: 20

bubbletea123

VIP Member
She needs to change her name to "In The Brow" (Back row).

who the hell posts stuff like this?
If I posted a photo of my partner with this caption, he’d tell me to feck off.
They’re both so insecure, they need constant validation.
The people who shout the loudest about their relationships on social media are normally actually very unhappy with their relationship. There was a study done about it.

Reactions: 19

classyc

The only post-Gleam promotions she has got: Naked Glory vegan meat and Violife cheese...

• Haha
Reactions: 19