Inthefrow #3 note for thread readers! Alex Magrath - husband not brother, but also brother šŸ˜¬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly adjusted to fit!

Frow not only has an In house team and a new Chanel....

She also has a new thread!

Weā€™re so sustainable weā€™ve put the old thread up on depop so we can start another one and also make it look like we give a crap about consumption.

continue here!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Slightly adjusted to fit!

Frow not only has an In house team and a new Chanel....

She also has a new thread!

Weā€™re so sustainable weā€™ve put the old thread up on depop so we can start another one and also make it look like we give a crap about consumption.

continue here!!
:D Thanks for the new thread!

Reactions: 2
I'm surprised this isn't talked about more but her decorating skills are horrendous. Every time I see her living room (or the rest) it literally makes me angry. She says it looks relaxing but it would be driving me nuts thinking what to change up in order to make it look more...ok (would that be the word?). I didn't think she could do anything more mismatched than that living room and then I just saw the video with the new blinds in. Oh my ... They are beautiful, but for an old centre of city apartment with high ceilings and decorated in luxurious minimalist style, not in her house. And then she says that it looks great with the rest of the room? I can understand (barely, though) that she likes her living room, but to consider it something designed when she threw together pieces (and colours) that have nothing to do with each other is just not funny. You can't mix and match. And while some others can, they also wouldn't mix and macth different rooms against one another (whyyy Victoria, whyyy?!). The whole house is just horrible, apart from maybe the guest room (the punchy color one, not the Travelodge one!) and I like the table in the orangery but :sick: at the word and the wasted space. A little girl playing dress-up (will never forget her on her bachelorette video walking around Cornwall with her YSL bag looking like a total dunce) trying to put together a castle, a scandi single girl's flat, a single guy's flat, a country house and god knows what else into one basic middle of nowhere house with a Bentley infront to take to Asda. Again, you do you, but this is an influencer? Let me get my camera real quick

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm surprised this isn't talked about more but her decorating skills are horrendous. Every time I see her living room (or the rest) it literally makes me angry. She says it looks relaxing but it would be driving me nuts thinking what to change up in order to make it look more...ok (would that be the word?). I didn't think she could do anything more mismatched than that living room and then I just saw the video with the new blinds in. Oh my ... They are beautiful, but for an old centre of city apartment with high ceilings and decorated in luxurious minimalist style, not in her house. And then she says that it looks great with the rest of the room? I can understand (barely, though) that she likes her living room, but to consider it something designed when she threw together pieces (and colours) that have nothing to do with each other is just not funny. You can't mix and match. And while some others can, they also wouldn't mix and macth different rooms against one another (whyyy Victoria, whyyy?!). The whole house is just horrible, apart from maybe the guest room (the punchy color one, not the Travelodge one!) and I like the table in the orangery but :sick: at the word and the wasted space. A little girl playing dress-up (will never forget her on her bachelorette video walking around Cornwall with her YSL bag looking like a total dunce) trying to put together a castle, a scandi single girl's flat, a single guy's flat, a country house and god knows what else into one basic middle of nowhere house with a Bentley infront to take to Asda. Again, you do you, but this is an influencer? Let me get my camera real quick
I like her kitchen that's it.

Reactions: 6
I like her kitchen too, and their ensuite could have been a hit if they didn't opt for the half finished tile look in there. I'm not keen on the rest of the house, too much like a student house. I agree about the living room. On camera the colours just clash with the raspberry reds and Burgundy, but I will give her props for at least trying to use colours and not just copying all the same grey and white insta accounts that Lady Muck-Millen loves.

Reactions: 7
What the hell happened to her lately? :oops:
I do not recognise her at all! She used to be (seemed to be) confident, knowledgeable, driven. Now she is almost on the edge of questioning her self-worth.
BB6E7651-A7A7-4B36-994E-54EDBB0FBA75.jpeg

She is in her 30ā€™s with no visible physical flaws. Why such self-conscious and self-depreciating captions? Why are you SO frightened be seen with no makeup, Victoria? WHY???
I used to like her and like her content. Yesterday I unsubscribed off her youtube channel. I could not bare the level of hypocrisy in regards to sustainability. Why even raise this issue if you are not the one to follow through? Who gave her the right to preach??? Then, her endless justifications of her actions. Who cares, Victoria? Be confident in your life choices, or do not make them. And her lack of knowledge on the products she is aiming at making a quick buck off. I had so much respect for her before, as it seemed to me she had good business ethics. But then, when all she said about ā‚¬100 Dior cream was that is GORGEOUS!o_O Are you serious, Victoria?! Youā€™re been taken on a luxurious trip to learn (how to push) a brandā€™s new product, and all you can be arsed to spill out is that itā€™s gorgeous??? And you expect people to spend that much money just because you slathered that onto your face once? What does the press release state? Could you, please, at least read that to us??? Disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
As someone whose only been following her for a few months: has she ever publicly acknowledged the lisp??

Reactions: 1
Oh my god I thought I was the only one! I like the kitchen but thatā€™s about as far as it goes. I cannot get my head around the rest of it! The living room in particular is awful, is not a great shaped room but they layout theyā€™ve done just makes it worse I couldnā€™t see myself sitting and relaxing in there

Reactions: 4
Oh my god I thought I was the only one! I like the kitchen but thatā€™s about as far as it goes. I cannot get my head around the rest of it! The living room in particular is awful, is not a great shaped room but they layout theyā€™ve done just makes it worse I couldnā€™t see myself sitting and relaxing in there
Omg me too, I dislike her living room. I though lily pebblesā€™ living room was bad, hers is terrible. Hate the colour, and placement of the stupid sofas.
She should kept the wall grey or white or neutral.

Attachments

Omg me too, I dislike her living room. I though lily pebblesā€™ living room was bad, hers is terrible. Hate the colour, and placement of the stupid sofas.
It feels more like a hotel lobby or something rather than a cosy living room? Iā€™ve not seen lily pebbles Iā€™ll have to have a look

Reactions: 3
I canā€™t stand her. So much so that I havenā€™t looked at her insta for ages. I followed her back when she was starting out and had purple hair and I really liked her then. It really goes to show money and ā€œfameā€ even if itā€™s just insta game really does change people

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her house isn't my taste at all but it's so easy to do up a home when everything is gifted or comes heavily reduced. I moved last April and I've put so much work, and every spare penny (which is very little) into my home. Yeah I'm slight bitter this bint clicks her fingers and suddenly a new sofa or whatever appears. And yes I agree, I don't understand the concept behind so many of her rooms. There are so many other interesting interior accounts out there

• Heart
Reactions: 13
the red wall and fireplace are completely wrong. idont hate the curtains.

are you supposed to wear rollnecks like that?

As someone whose only been following her for a few months: has she ever publicly acknowledged the lisp??
she seems to think nobody notices the difference šŸ˜‚ thatā€™s a hell of a lot of denial. Itā€™s her own fault for bleeping with her mouth and lips so much

Just BUY A bleeping CAR VICTORIA.
Another car on ā€œloanā€ this time you know she bleeping begged to borrow one šŸ™„

toddler Alex has passed his theory test, hope he brought his favourite crayons and had a juice box and a nap half way through. šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she is trolling us so bad or what with the instagram picture with a spoon and the words cravings?!

Why is there so much stuff in that living room? Itā€™s just SO MUCH. No wonder sheā€™s is always in that guest bedroom when she films, that living room would give me a migraine. What are they going to do if they do have kids (given they have said they want them in the future) with all this impractical cluttered furniture and pale fabrics and non-wipe clean posh paint. Itā€™s all so right now, none of it is timeless or practical. Considering she yaps on about sustainability so much I donā€™t get why she doesnā€™t put some thought into what she does instead of just paying lip service about these things.

Reactions: 9
The whole ā€˜this car is so bigā€™ over and over again is making me think more about lady vic being pregnant. Itā€™s as if she is dying to make the point about it being great to fit a pram in...

Just me?

Reactions: 1
Another ā€œloanedā€ car. Cheap skanky witch. Everything gifted all the time. She has no idea about real life. duck off stupid cow.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
The whole ā€˜this car is so bigā€™ over and over again is making me think more about lady vic being pregnant. Itā€™s as if she is dying to make the point about it being great to fit a pram in...

Just me?
I feel like she's purposefully saying and doing things to "tease" her viewers. I don't know if it helps views but maybe she thinks the "is she? Is she not?" Sort of speculation will make people pay closer attention? She mentioned being broody in one of her insta stories in the last couple weeks but then say she's not pregnant but then will discuss how "big this car is great for stuff and people"

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.