Inthefrow #3 note for thread readers! Alex Magrath - husband not brother, but also brother 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't understand her purpose anymore. At least her fashion stuff made sense. Now what even is her brand? She should quit YouTube and just do insta, she's not interesting enough to sustain an audience any more.

Reactions: 9
A little off topic - didn't watch that last video and don't think I will ever.... BUT checked the channel and just by looking at the latest things she uploaded one can really see how her work is getting worse and worse.

I know many compare Millen to Victoria so if we look at their numbers in the last couple of months:
- Last year Lydia had less followers on youtube than Victoria and managed to surpass her big time. Victoria seems to be staying comfortably in the 600k lane
- Victora has sush a low views , many of her videos don't even have more that 100k... In the last months Lydia's lowest views was around 160/170k

People aren't watching you Vic. Wake up.
First, pointing out that Victoria’s brand is failing is ALWAYS on topic! 😂😂

She rose from 0 subscribers in 2012 to 500k in 2016. Then 500k in 2016 to 600k in 2020...with that count’s growth rate only getting exponentially slower. Her videos have dropped to 60k average views...indicating that most of her longtime followers have fallen off and are either dead accounts now or people who just scroll passed her.

People don’t like her anymore and it’s NOT an algorithm! It’s her, her self-absorbed attitude and her crappy content.

I have a sign framed at my desk at work that reads: if you’re not growing, you’re losing. She could learn a thing or two from that.

And Vic, if you’re reading, numbers don’t lie babeeeee!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
35k views - one of her worst for a while. Not sure she realises that her audience doesn’t really enjoy her relationship with him because it feels really off. I haven’t watched the video or many where I know he will feature like her Maldives one because he gives me bad vibes.

Whereas Lydia is a terrible human being being Ali seems quite nice, he softens her. Alex just makes me feel sad for Vic or I just find her little girl routine around him really irritating. They have such an odd dynamic.

Reactions: 15
People don’t like her anymore and it’s NOT an algorithm! It’s her, her self-absorbed attitude and her crappy content.

I have a sign framed at my desk at work that reads: if you’re not growing, you’re losing. She could learn a thing or two from that.

And Vic, if you’re reading, numbers don’t lie babeeeee!!
Exactly !!!

And why the hell Alex the husband has thinner brows than hers ? Why ?! :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I watched the start of their couples video. Very weird vibes. He barely looked at the camera and got the sense he didn’t want to be there. You know when someone laughs and smiles but it doesn’t reach their eyes and you know it’s fake? She was all over him though, staring at him and leaning in etc.
He definitely bought up the negative stuff like they had ups and downs working together. Quite interesting, probably not as happy as they make out.

Reactions: 11
35k views - one of her worst for a while. Not sure she realises that her audience doesn’t really enjoy her relationship with him because it feels really off. I haven’t watched the video or many where I know he will feature like her Maldives one because he gives me bad vibes.

Whereas Lydia is a terrible human being being Ali seems quite nice, he softens her. Alex just makes me feel sad for Vic or I just find her little girl routine around him really irritating. They have such an odd dynamic.
I just don't understand how her comments are always so positive, she must delete them right?

Reactions: 5
Someone commented on her home account that the bedside tables (gifted) look out of place. She replied, 'i thought some that matched better would look too forced and cliché.'
Vic...you've got full on OTT plaster mouldings on the walls of your new(ish)-build house in England...isn't it a bit late to worry about 'forced' and cliché? Wasn't it only a few months ago you raved about that (gifted) bulbous 'dumpling' chair which was in the same spot as your new matchy french-style chair? Oh well, so long as it's free hey, it'll be the new favourite...Zzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What did I just watch?!
I haven’t bothered with her videos for a long time, but saw all the comments and thought I’d check it out.
I didn’t even realise it was him, he looks so different and had a weird creepy look in his eyes.
When she pretends they split all the cooking etc and he completely rubbishes it and says he doesn’t like her to do the cooking so does it himself. It’s just awkward to watch!

Now her tip is “tidy away the clothes at the end of the day” is she for real? I mean this is what people do most days.

I can’t wait anymore of this.

Reactions: 11
What did I just watch?!
I haven’t bothered with her videos for a long time, but saw all the comments and thought I’d check it out.
I didn’t even realise it was him, he looks so different and had a weird creepy look in his eyes.
When she pretends they split all the cooking etc and he completely rubbishes it and says he doesn’t like her to do the cooking so does it himself. It’s just awkward to watch!

Now her tip is “tidy away the clothes at the end of the day” is she for real? I mean this is what people do most days.

Hmmmmmm....bickering and public disagreeing suggests underlying problems... I give their marriage two years at most, then she'll be back in London. Better pass your driving test soon Alex husband not brother!

Reactions: 7
Im not a tik too user so maybe I misunderstand the whole thing... but the one she’s just posted putting on make up and then saying she’s working out? What’s the point? I just don’t get it. Just seems like an excuse to brag about working out?

Reactions: 8
What did I just watch?!

Well I haven’t met a lot of passive- aggressive guys , but he def one and on very high level 🆘 it was very cringy

Reactions: 6
So, I’ve just realised.... that was a upload Alex was talking about on his Instagram???

not an upload about hair plugs or depression.
That??

or is he just dragging out his important upload 🙄

desperate to be relevant....
D791EF41-1A75-4A18-A6FD-5510BA43FFB5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
More tik Tok tit. Man she has legit has no content.
Has anyone seen an influencer in the UK dip into their own back pocket to support a charity or promote charities/organisations helping people?? Thinking inthefrow and Lidl are two of the biggest and not seen them use their platform for anything good

Reactions: 3
I've seen a handful of more sensible people post about saving money and also what we can do for foodbanks. I've also unfollowed a bunch of people who I've seen acting selfishly and irresponsibly. Nothing like a crisis to show you who the wankers are!

Reactions: 7
More tik Tok tit. Man she has legit has no content.
Has anyone seen an influencer in the UK dip into their own back pocket to support a charity or promote charities/organisations helping people?? Thinking inthefrow and Lidl are two of the biggest and not seen them use their platform for anything good
I posted on Lidl's forum that the pair could put together some goody bags for the nurses at the local hospital....we know they have cupboards full of free skin care and make up....and we've seen Lidl's stash of loo rolls. 😬

Reactions: 4
I posted on Lidl's forum that the pair could put together some goody bags for the nurses at the local hospital....we know they have cupboards full of free skin care and make up....and we've seen Lidl's stash of loo rolls. 😬
that would involve caring about other people which self serving narcissists can’t do!

Whilst freebies are nice, medics are after essential kit right now. If you look at what Chiara Ferragni and Danielle from WeWoreWhat have done, they’ve set up fundraisers, tried to get people to donate masks and kit to hospitals, bought masks themselves. Raised profile of organisations that can help hospitals.

inthefrow and Lidl etc have done nothing. All that platform and engagement and not one helpful thing has been done in case it messes up their feed or means the focus isn’t on them.

inthefrow has done a post about small retailers (no doubt getting some aff links in for herself) and Lidl is donating some off cast hair dryers. It’s actually laughable over the difference between them and Chiara and Danielle.

I don’t think they understand the magnitude of the situation. they could really use their influence to help the NHS, shop workers, emergency workers etc in many ways but they won’t as they are both self serving twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did her views drop because she is not relatable? I’m still relatively new to her channel (discovered her in the last 6 months) I can’t exactly pinpoint it but I’m just not that interested in her content.

I remember her being up beat and traveling which drew me in. Then something somewhere changed. Maybe it was the move? I dunno... I wonder if it was the change in management

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.