Inthefrow #3 note for thread readers! Alex Magrath - husband not brother, but also brother šŸ˜¬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too busy promoting her new net a porter tracksuit tonight to even mention the NHS applause. Another example where she could have used her platform to say thanks and promote this but nothing .... silence.... her platform is just about making her and her awful husband money. Disgusing.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Too busy promoting her new net a porter tracksuit tonight to even mention the NHS applause. Another example where she could have used her platform to say thanks and promote this but nothing .... silence.... her platform is just about making her and her awful husband money. Disgusing.
Sheā€™s such a self absorbed ass hole. Everything is selfies and eye bleeping herself.

I hope this ends her career. I really do. She has shown her true colors and all she cares about is herself. What a shameful human being.

• Heart
Imagine if she was starting off now as a blogger - she would have no no chance! She looks awful and her hands and nails with the fake tan stripes are so so repulsive, I cannot stand it anymore she looks horrendous.

New content = flogging gym wear - tagging Victoria Beckham tit from NetaPorter for the links!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She is tone deaf, imagine posting those adā€™s and the video of her dancing around like she has no cares whilst the world is in crisis?! She literally cares only about her self šŸ¤¬

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I just don't get how these twats have missed a good PR moment. I'm rural, but out the window you can hear all the surrounding villages cheering and clapping. I refuse to believe they couldn't hear a thing. And if they couldn't, they should have made the noise. bleeping disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
was that last vlog a subtle beg for a swimming pool and garden makeover?? Just like Millen, she's said 'Oh mum said we should have a swimming pool but they're just too expensive to justify for a week a year' - then describes all the things she wants doing in her garden; re-turf all the grass, re do the path etc, landscape it so if they have kids they can put play equipment there etc. My bet is that in the summer we'll see a 'Kindly gifted' garden makeover from some poor local schmuck who thinks he's getting a good deal!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
They have waaaaay to much stuff in their gym it feels so cramped

And she was bragging about being musical and having good rhythm and doing ballet but she looks like she can't dance very well to me. I can't dance either so nothing wrong with that but don't go talking up how you are musical and did dance for 10 years when you are super awkward. We can see you dance we know you aren't good!

She was trying to spin it like she's trying to be grateful but it is hard to believe you are grateful when you the go begging for a pool!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Hehehehhe can you imagine her being 50 and still doing this bad orangie make up tutorial. And doing her pointy nailsšŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
that would involve caring about other people which self serving narcissists canā€™t do!

Whilst freebies are nice, medics are after essential kit right now. If you look at what Chiara Ferragni and Danielle from WeWoreWhat have done, theyā€™ve set up fundraisers, tried to get people to donate masks and kit to hospitals, bought masks themselves. Raised profile of organisations that can help hospitals.
Absolutely agree! Here in Italy Chiara Ferragni and her husband raised over 5 million ā‚¬ and helped to build a new intensive care unit in Milan. And many many others donated and helped in other ways.

A girl from Spain I follow ( Alexandra Pereira) recently announced that toghether with her husband will help small businesses in Spain. She asked them to send some info about the business and they'll pick the most in need to help, while promoting the others. And she still creates entertaining content.

SO... Influencers CAN help while still creating content for peope at home to watch. Maybe some of their ideas to help could inspire others to do the same or just to raise more awareness.

Reactions: 14
Vic claiming she was a ballet dancer in her latest vlog šŸ˜‚She says she misses doing ballet. She stopped doing it at 16- thatā€™s half her lifetime ago. If she missed it so bad she would still be doing it. Doing dancing as kid doesnā€™t make you a ballet dancer.

A 50 min vlog? Jeeez, dullsville. Highlights? She was griping about Alex doing no work (whilst he painted doors) and he let slip she had a tantrum about a light fitting she ordered being wrong. She said she didnā€™t want to mention it on the vlog as it didnā€™t matter....sheā€™s so fake. I bet sheā€™s a nightmare to live with.

Low point- the rest of it. Seriously I scrolled through but itā€™s just pure crap. Sheā€™s a spoilt brat.

Reactions: 10
I actually didnt mind the dancing not as cringworthy as Lydia's.
I have to say I didnā€™t mind the dancing either.

YES itā€™s unoriginal as everyone on tiktok is dancing to Blinding Lights right now. Itā€™s lame and boring Vic trying to seem fun when sheā€™s really just following the pack...but at least it wasnā€™t trying to sell anything or her making love to her reflection.

Reactions: 2
I haven't watched any of her videos but the comments Alex is making why doesn't she edit them out? Does he do the editing? Or does she not even recognise he's being crappy?

Reactions: 3
Re: Alex' rude behavior:

If you are an OG ITF viewer, ever since the beginning, Alex has ALWAYS BEEN undermining Victoria for all the things happening with her career.

Alex had a job, but he chose to leave and be the Instagram bf/husband all these influencers have.

Circa 2017-2018, Victoria wanted to get married, but Alex didn't want to yet. She even noticed it, but just played along with it. She just played along the fact that Alex isn't ready yet yada yada.

When Alex proposed, that when his true colors came along. He would step in and rudely barge into her videos. He would blantly embarrassed Victoria on some occasions. I think there was a Lapland vlog circa 2018 (not sure) that she wasn't able to bring Alex along and he was pissed off. By then, he would belittle Victoria in their trips and on their life on general, but shuts up when the brand gifts him stuff to wear or spray or whatever.

There was also the fact that Victoria wanted to stay in London, as there are the jobs, but Alex "wanted to stay in the countryside" because yada yada. And then, when Alex moans and complains, Victoria would do anything to appease her toddler husband, and thus them living in Milton Keynes.

But the truth is, Alex WANTS to be on the same page as his wife. He wants to be able to achieve what she has, gets what she gets. He wants to be an influencer, and is jealous of his wife. But, that is the only end game for IG husbands.

Examples of IG husbands are: Mario Gotze, husband of Anna Kathrin Gotze. Of course, Mr. Gotze is Germany's soccer legend. Noor de Groot's husband, Sander Kleinenberg. He is a DJ. The last example is Negin Mirsalehi's boyfriend is Mauritz Stibbe. He quit his job to be on the business side of Gisou.

Based on those men, IG husbands/BF have jobs, and doesn't rely on the girl's income alone.

Alex is an insecure piece of tit, and manipulates Victoria that what he thinks is the right thing. He knows he is crappy but he projects that shittiness to Vic. And Victoria realizes it, but shuts it up because she knows that people are jealous of her life, and she will do anything to keep that facade intact.

Reactions: 18
Tbh she is as bad as he is I think. They have said before they split up a couple of times, they clearly have had issues and I imagine she is a nightmare to live with, high maintenance and those mood swings. Totally agree sheā€™s trying to keep this facade going though and her weird obsession with having a team is part of that. She wants to be a boss, an entrepreneur, but sheā€™s not. She always strikes me as someone playing at life.

Have you guys seen her attempt at 'supporting small business'? Buying net a porter and La Mer. Then listing the businesses on her blog. Not buying from any of them. Helping them through 'exposure'. You could do BOTH you selfish selfish cow. Her Mum saying she is proud of her daughter. The mind boggles.

I don't have much money but almost every purchase I have made this week has been at a small business. They are the ones that will go under unless we help. Not Net A Porter

Reactions: 9
How the mighty have fallen! Yet another comparison, but Lydia's new content is doi g really well at the moment, over 200k views.

Frow is struggling to get 1/5 of that...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
they are the most fascinating couple... they remind me of that film, you know the one where the couple hate each other and try to kill each other.

ā€my team are all still working guyzzz....and Alex is painting the doorsā€ šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

itā€™s like they both keep trying to get digs at each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
they are the most fascinating couple... they remind me of that film, you know the one where the couple hate each other and try to kill each other.

ā€my team are all still working guyzzz....and Alex is painting the doorsā€ šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

itā€™s like they both keep trying to get digs at each other.
Mr &Mrs smith?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.