Inthefrow #3 note for thread readers! Alex Magrath - husband not brother, but also brother šŸ˜¬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's gonna pull a Jason (SammieMaria's hudband) and talk about mental illness. Jason always play the anxiety card when he gets busted for being an asshole (taking pictures of a homeless man sleeping and publishing it on his Insta... not going through any of his projects while riding on his wife's success).
Mental illnesses are serious, I'm tired of seeing depression and anxiety used as gimmick in the influencers world. Of course you'll get depression without an actual life purpose and living in a vapid world where nothing has values but everything has a price.
Because of course pulling the emergency mental health card gives immunity to any kind of calling out of their bullshit.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Heā€™s such a witch.

the little digs he does at her, why in gods name does she allow him to talk to her like that, about the cooking, the cleaning, not spending evenings together.
Pulling her up on ā€œhermitā€ in the garden..itā€™s so weird.

I find him so strange, heā€™s a controlling duck and as much as I dislike her, heā€™s a million times worse.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I think they donā€™t really like each other. They donā€™t spend evenings together?! Wtf?! This weird favourites at the end of the vid. Has she never seen his trainers before?! Dothey not speak?

Reactions: 7
I think they donā€™t really like each other. They donā€™t spend evenings together?! Wtf?! This weird favourites at the end of the vid. Has she never seen his trainers before?! Dothey not speak?
they both make so many digs towards each other disguised as ā€œbanterā€ but it feels like thereā€™s something simmering underneath it all.
it all feels so creepy.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
they both make so many digs towards each other disguised as ā€œbanterā€ but it feels like thereā€™s something simmering underneath it all.
it all feels so creepy.
I refuse to watch the video but if she hates him so much, why does she include him on her channel? Even what she posted about the invisible coworker was telling. They clearly arenā€™t that compatible but she lets him dominate her whole existence.

Also, hi Vic. duck off with your duck lips and eye bleeping yourself selfies. PLEASE.

Attachments

• Sick
I refuse to watch the video but if she hates him so much, why does she include him on her channel? Even what she posted about the invisible coworker was telling. They clearly arenā€™t that compatible but she lets him dominate her whole existence.

Also, hi Vic. duck off with your duck lips and eye bleeping yourself selfies. PLEASE.
if you get bored give it a watch, their relationship is so odd, I see absolutely no chemistry between them at all.
itā€™s clear Alex is there for the free holidays and free play station games he gets to play with as they spend their evenings separated from each other,

and it explains why victoria is always trying to push this perfect relationship ā€œwifeyā€ narrative. Because she knows their relationship is fucked

Reactions: 9
it all feels so creepy.
No warmth or natural affection - no wonder they are friends with the Millen morons - exactly the same dynamic there!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I donā€™t know, maybe Iā€™m a weirdo...but I have to dress up for work on a daily basis. So, now, when I get to work from home...WHY THE HELL WOULD I KEEP DRESSING UP? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Influenzas are sooo out of touch. Just because they play adulthood as a job, does not mean others live in that Barbie world as well.
On another note, they are newlyweds. And then they make videos on how to cope with having to stay together in a relatively large house. Am I the only one who thinks thatā€™s abnormal? I mean, what is the problem there? Nobody is forcing you to sit next to each other on a coach the whole day. Go do your own thing. Why suddenly a partner for life becomes a burden? I seriously do not get it. They lived, worked, and travelled like this for years. What exactly has changed in the last few days? Both of them look and behave very fake. Itā€™s like they watched Kane&Pia (who are natural), and desperately try to copy ā€œthe perfect coupleā€.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I donā€™t know, maybe Iā€™m a weirdo...but I have to dress up for work on a daily basis. So, now, when I get to work from home...WHY THE HELL WOULD I KEEP DRESSING UP? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Influenzas are sooo out of touch. Just because they play adulthood as a job, does not mean others live in that Barbie world as well.
On another note, they are newlyweds. And then they make videos on how to cope with having to stay together in a relatively large house. Am I the only one who thinks thatā€™s abnormal? I mean, what is the problem there? Nobody is forcing you to sit next to each other on a coach the whole day. Go do your own thing. Why suddenly a partner for life becomes a burden? I seriously do not get it. They lived, worked, and travelled like this for years. What exactly has changed in the last few days? Both of them look and behave very fake. Itā€™s like they watched Kane&Pia (who are natural), and desperately try to copy ā€œthe perfect coupleā€.
same. They wear there power suits for fun and pretend dress up . I have to dress like that ALL THE TIME for work so when working from home....pass.

Itā€™s just another example of how out of touch they are with the real working women/boss babes of the world.

Reactions: 10
I definitely think changing my pajamas to some different comfy clothes helps with working at home but getting dressed up is weird.

Also why don't they work in separate rooms during the day and then spend time together at night? Isn't he editing stuff so she doesn't need to be there for that.

They are both smug assholes. Her face looks worse every time I see it and I think she honestly like the title of "wife" bc she looks so proud when she says that but it isn't worth it if your partner leaves his socks and pants on the floor (obviously this bugs her bc she mentions it all the time) and talks down to you and makes awful digs. And he just looks smug bc all he has to do all day is cook and edit some photos and then play video games.

His hair is so gross. I've been with my partner for a bit longer than they've been together and I honestly think they are just clinging to another bc that's what is comfortable. Comfortable is fine, but not when it involves all this hostility. And I get it, I'd have no idea what to do without my partner but we also fit together and compliment another better than these desparate try hards.

Reactions: 5
wow that video was weird. It was like a couple who'd just had a serious argument then had to attend an event that evening so are putting on a fake facade!
She was trying to come across like they're so I love, get on so well, gel together and make 'an amazing team guyssss', but everything she said, he was coming back with something negative - her face was almost squirming like 'wtf are you saying that, you're making it look like we have issues', then trying to spin it back to a positive again!!

When he's talking about them arguing so much and it going to far he has to walk off, you can see her face dropping because he's not playing along with the 'we're so perfect' narrative. Just the weirdest weirdest vibe.

Oh and don't get me started on the 'Vic has such a stressful job' part. You guysssss, my job is just so stressful sometimes and knowing Alexxsss is bringing me a coffee just makes him my saviour'. Get a grip.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Ask the front line carers, doctors and nurses if her job is stressful
WORD! They are so out of touch with what real stress looks like.

Not related to Vic, I just want to say I hope all of you smart and witty ladies are doing okay! The virus is terrifying but also the financial aspect. My work had to furlough employees yesterday and even do layoffs. I was furloughed for 4 weeks so am not going to recieve a paycheck but thankfully will continue to have health benefits. Holding and talking to those who were laid off because thereā€™s no telling when theyā€™d be able to return to work was absolutely heartbreaking for me. Hard working and compassionate people who are losing the last paycheck coming into their household to support their families. šŸ’” These are very very difficult times and I sincerely hope you are all okay. If you ever need to vent or chat, you can always DM me. ā™„

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A little off topic - didn't watch that last video and don't think I will ever.... BUT checked the channel and just by looking at the latest things she uploaded one can really see how her work is getting worse and worse.

I know many compare Millen to Victoria so if we look at their numbers in the last couple of months:
- Last year Lydia had less followers on youtube than Victoria and managed to surpass her big time. Victoria seems to be staying comfortably in the 600k lane
- Victora has sush a low views , many of her videos don't even have more that 100k... In the last months Lydia's lowest views was around 160/170k

People aren't watching you Vic. Wake up.

Reactions: 4
A little off topic - didn't watch that last video and don't think I will ever.... BUT checked the channel and just by looking at the latest things she uploaded one can really see how her work is getting worse and worse.

I know many compare Millen to Victoria so if we look at their numbers in the last couple of months:
- Last year Lydia had less followers on youtube than Victoria and managed to surpass her big time. Victoria seems to be staying comfortably in the 600k lane
- Victora has sush a low views , many of her videos don't even have more that 100k... In the last months Lydia's lowest views was around 160/170k

People aren't watching you Vic. Wake up.
Well, I watched the vlog yesterday, and if she could bring down the screeching a tad, she could market her vlogs as a cure for insomnia. I shan't be watching again, I've too much life to live to waste my time doing that.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.