Inthefrow #23 I paid for this trip, you know?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a different leg device to the Therabody one she showed before, how obsessed must you be to have two different types of leg compression device. I feel sorry for her, I really do.

Reactions: 21
A bachelorette week in Ibiza? Jesus, can you get more self-obsessed than to have people spend a week away celebrating you?

Reactions: 14
She tagged Suzie on an Insta story so yes. I do wonder whether this lot can stand each other for more than about 48 hours. The levels of narcissism must be off the scale.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She tagged Suzie on an Insta story so yes. I do wonder whether this lot can stand each other for more than about 48 hours. The levels of narcissism must be off the scale.
so she’s having her hen do and wedding both in ibiza, mix it up a little bit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
so she’s having her hen do and wedding both in ibiza, mix it up a little bit 🤣
Why are they obsessed with Ibiza? That’s so 2000s. There are so many cool places in the world and they pick the same things over and over again.

Reactions: 10
I’m late on some of these points so apologies if they’ve been discussed to death.
Her latest YT video honestly pissed me off. I’ve been a long time follower, I’ve noticed the vlog titles getting more click baity but couldn’t believe my eyes with the latest ozempic one. She only discussed it right at the end, so no need to be putting it in the title. Then she tries to explain what it, quoting a podcast and giving some shite explanation filled with judgement, with the justification of hoping no one thinks she takes it -
When I highly doubt anyone would. And then she’s like “fascinating topic, just wanted to get that off my chest”. I don’t think it’s a topic anyone was waiting for her opinion on!
Also to finish it off with “I love showing you my work outs” and then doesn’t show it…..

Reactions: 15
I’m late on some of these points so apologies if they’ve been discussed to death.
Her latest YT video honestly pissed me off. I’ve been a long time follower, I’ve noticed the vlog titles getting more click baity but couldn’t believe my eyes with the latest ozempic one. She only discussed it right at the end, so no need to be putting it in the title. Then she tries to explain what it, quoting a podcast and giving some shite explanation filled with judgement, with the justification of hoping no one thinks she takes it -
When I highly doubt anyone would. And then she’s like “fascinating topic, just wanted to get that off my chest”. I don’t think it’s a topic anyone was waiting for her opinion on!
Also to finish it off with “I love showing you my work outs” and then doesn’t show it…..
She's delusional if she thinks people think she takes it. She's always been thin. No one is commenting on a dramatic, unexplained weightloss because SHE HAS NO DRAMATIC, UNEXPLAINED WEIGHTLOSS. Honestly, she's so freaking tiring and it's very obvious she's grasping at whatever she can to stay relevant, even fishing for compliments by name dropping a very divisive medication. So bleeping tedious smdh.

• Heart
Reactions: 23