Inthefrow #23 I paid for this trip, you know?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine filming for an ad the day you’re going to your BEST FRIENDS hen do, literally using the start of the hen do for content. My god. Could never ever be me. Have some respect

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The part of her new vlog where she gets out of bed 🤣🤣🤣 don't we all get out of bed with straight pressed together legs and pointed toes ... hilarious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aside from the hemline coming undone (quality!), is it just me or is the dress bunching strangely underneath the bust? Like has she tied the dress so tight that it's pulling the dress up, but because her hips are wider, she can't pull the dress down enough. It's noticeable standing too.
IMG_2401.png
IMG_2406.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Still walking on tippy toes but loving herself so
much - how can she flaunt her vanity like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It must be draining having to constantly do yourself up to the nines for every second if that hen trip. All competing to look their best. Designer everything. Pouting air kissing. I'm sorry but what a vain bunch they are. This would be my worst nightmare 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She cried because she thinks she has a hot body? Deranged narcissist View attachment 2956223
Excuse my ignorance, but what are the strange brown stripes/shadows on either side of her torso in the inset photo on the right? Another example of clumsy editing?

Okay, we get it - she’s skinny, but it seems that if she is trying to edit herself even skinnier, she’s still not happy with her body regardless of what she claims. How sad - especially when she’s telling her followers to love their bodies more - a tad hypocritical, I’d say. She should be very ashamed of herself for that.

Reactions: 11
She cried because she thinks she has a hot body? Deranged narcissist View attachment 2956223
This post is soooooo fucked up and she’s entirely oblivious to it. She loves her body now because of Pilates? And if you did Pilates you could love yourself too? There’s no acceptance or real self-love. It’s all surface and fleeting. And as has been pointed out here, she’s still behaving in ways that show she’s not happy with her actual body with the perpetual fake show going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine going to a so called best friends hen weekend and making it all about you??????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25