Inthefrow #23 I paid for this trip, you know?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m late on some of these points so apologies if they’ve been discussed to death.
Her latest YT video honestly pissed me off. I’ve been a long time follower, I’ve noticed the vlog titles getting more click baity but couldn’t believe my eyes with the latest ozempic one. She only discussed it right at the end, so no need to be putting it in the title. Then she tries to explain what it, quoting a podcast and giving some shite explanation filled with judgement, with the justification of hoping no one thinks she takes it -
When I highly doubt anyone would. And then she’s like “fascinating topic, just wanted to get that off my chest”. I don’t think it’s a topic anyone was waiting for her opinion on!
Also to finish it off with “I love showing you my work outs” and then doesn’t show it…..

TW: slight discussion of eating disorders

That Ozempic part didn't sit right at all: having struggled with disordered eating myself, and having observed Vic over the past while, I almost felt as if she brought up the topic because she WANTS people to suggest she's taken Ozempic, in some twisted way? To her (perhaps slightly distorted mind right now, in terms of body image/societal expectations etc: it seems she spends a long time looking at edited 'perfect' skinny bodies online, going by her commenting on that post earlier and her mOod BoArds :rolleyes:), having someone suggest she's on it would give her a sense of validation in terms of "Hey! You lost weight!".

*** SHE DOES NOT NEED TO, NOR SHOULD LOSE WEIGHT (also imo her legs are fine - body image is complex and delicate) ***.

But if her mind is in a bad place body/food wise, and no one is telling her she's 'lost weight' if that's some goal she has, then....I feel she was fishing for people to run in with some sort of comments saying yes, she's lost weight? I don't know. It just gave me major red flag vibes, and as an influencer who has been around for so long and thus seen the shifting patterns of social media over the years and the impact it can have, plus being a little more emotionally mature as a 30 something (we can hope), I feel she should be more aware of the impact she has on others, get offline, seek some help. If someone out there is vulnerable / predisposed to an eating disorder, it can only take a few encounters of various messaging to push them over the edge. Her current messaging re. body image is very 2000's pro a*a movement and just not it.... It's ok/human to struggle, but I can't help but feel she's very much pushing forwards the "being as skinny as possible is better" narrative.

Apologies for incoherence: not entirely sure how to word what I mean but it's really been gnawing at me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
All these girls are so narcissistic. They are at a hen do yet only sharing pictures of themselves…
IMG_7700.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
this girl has definitely been on vacation more than she has worked this year

not usually one to be jealous but i wish i clocked as few work hours this year as she has

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have to say Vic’s body and legs look great here. Don’t know why she is so obsessed over her weight and unhappy with how she looks
IMG_7709.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to say Vic’s body and legs look great here. Don’t know why she is so obsessed over her weight and unhappy with how she looksView attachment 2949694
That dress really suits her and it’s nice to see her wearing heels that aren’t those squared off nude Bottega ones or the YSL pointy patent ones.

Watched the last vlog….she keeps rearranging her hair, clothes straps etc, she’s so self conscious and insecure. She needs to work on her self esteem with a therapist, not a nutritionist and fitness coach like she’s mentioned in the comments. Her obsession with being skinnier is so sad to watch.

Reactions: 16
Her new HC collection is cheap versions of established brands, like her swimsuit is the Hunza G style with cheap looking HC logos tacked on. Her basket bag is Loewe with HC slapped on along with annoying busy additional leather strapping/ties. Holland Cooper x The Frow: When you can stand to wear a cheap looking knock off because you can’t afford the original version that you actually really like.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
not Caroline in a design Vivienne Westwood made custom for her at the cannes film festival 💀

Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 2.17.52 PM.png

yes, we know vicky is delusional enough to say "oh i was supporting my bestieeeeeee!!!!" but lol. She could NEVER!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Fashion girlies have landed in Barcelona for LV cruise, is Vicky going to be reunited with her LV fam?
Am sure they are posting late pics from the hen do and it is over and she might have enough time to pop over from Ibiza to Barcelona for LV? IF SHE IS INVITED i mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The ASMR get unready with me video on tiktok was so painful to watch I couldn't even finish it. ASMR is supposed to be soothing and relaxing, but this was like nails on a chalkboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fashion girlies have landed in Barcelona for LV cruise, is Vicky going to be reunited with her LV fam?
Am sure they are posting late pics from the hen do and it is over and she might have enough time to pop over from Ibiza to Barcelona for LV? IF SHE IS INVITED i mean.
If she is invited, she’ll go…so she won’t 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6