Inthefrow #23 I paid for this trip, you know?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thatā€™s pretty crazy to delete comments that
Might stop you getting a commission !
Haha people just want go find the dress themselves to avoid the added step of clicking on her LTK link and her getting the commission. And good on them too!

Reactions: 9
Guess what sheā€™s flogging on Vinted nowā€¦
Money is tight for Mrs. Magrath-Harrison for this month.

What if thatā€™s the total expense of her ā€˜paidā€™ US trip and she canā€™t pay for it- hence the shilling!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I guess she realised that begging YSL isnā€™t gonna work after all, so better to sell it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No idea but itā€™s gone from her page now so someoneā€™s bought it!
Nah, itā€™s still there. She wonā€™t get people paying those kind of prices on Vinted. Surely youā€™d sell through a proper luxury reseller.

Reactions: 12
Reading old threads out of boredom and I came across these screenshots from Aug 2019 (on LM's thread).
You can actually hear the whiney voice in her reply to her brother.
And she's being throwing her money and gifts (aka free PR) in their faces for years.
Shame on her.
8C30CFF9-7166-4D85-90C5-4BCE14BBF81E.jpeg
24490216-3A70-4CBE-B7C1-5D7A8F5A956B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
So the Grand Canyon trip 2024 wasnā€™t even the first time her Dad had been? Lolz.

Love the actual burn off her brother there. Defo hates that whiny witch.

Reading old threads out of boredom and I came across these screenshots from Aug 2019 (on LM's thread).
You can actually hear the whiney voice in her reply to her brother.
And she's being throwing her money and gifts (aka free PR) in their faces for years.
Shame on her.
View attachment 2928595View attachment 2928597
The way she speaks is so unbelievably cringeā€¦and this is on a public platform. I canā€™t imagine how awful she is in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also how she can make a ā€œsorry Iā€™m such a selfish hole that Fatherā€™s Day passed me by despite the mass marketing EVERYWHERE reminding meā€ into ā€œlook at how amazing I think I am because I booked a helicopter tripā€

I love her brother not husband.

• Haha
Another Dyson ad where she's trying to sell us yet another unnecessary tool. Every time Dyson comes out with a new product, they're basically encouraging people to buy the whole tool again with just a little more tech, right? Like this hair dryer is exactly like the last hairdryer, but just with a new attachment and fancy new technology? The attachment doesn't fit on the older gen, right? At least Apple has a buy back program šŸ« 

Her hair looks a ratty mess. She is not the right influencer to sell this tool lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As a person that had ED for more than 15 years this photos triggered me a lot. I used to look like this and I wasnā€™t eating almost at all and if I would eat, it would be tiny portions , but I would take photos of food so that nobody knows how sick I was.. Itā€™s really sad, that people wish to look like this..

Victoria commenting on Emili Sindlevā€™s instagram saying she wants to look like her is crazy (just read this in the previous thread). Itā€™s obvious Emili has an eating disorder. In just one day at Coachella she posted herself with Burger + fries, a Pizza and Fried chicken + friesā€¦..as if she ate 3 huge greasy meals in one day šŸ¤£ nearly every insta grid is her posing next to food, ice cream, pastries, fry-ups, crisps etc, thereā€™s no way she eats like this, itā€™s an ED side effect. Her ribs and even ligaments are often on show and sheā€™s always posing in ways which show her at her smallest, even screenshotting videos where she looks skinny and posting the bad quality pics on her grid just ā€˜cause she looks tiny. Without her fake boobs, she would look even smaller. Sheā€™s the modern day Nicole Ritchie and itā€™s disgusting fellow influencers are complementing her when she clearly isnā€™t healthy, physically or mentally. People like Victoria need to stop enabling it. I unfollowed Emili a couple of years ago when I realised sheā€™s glamourising being unhealthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13