Inthefrow #23 I paid for this trip, you know?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she’s begging for compliments, begging is all she does; begs for likes, begs for views, begs us to believe it’s the algorithm (not her tit content), begs for freebies…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
all the fashion girlies have been on a gucci high this week

Vicky? begging for views.

Yep, checks out! Same old, same old.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
all the fashion girlies have been on a gucci high this week

Vicky? begging for views.

Yep, checks out! Same old, same old.
I know Xenia isn’t for everyone, but I really appreciate her authentic grappling with social media and what it does to her mental state online for us to see. Vicky just begs for affirmation, brags more and does more to export her eating disorder to her followers.

Reactions: 8
Has our brilliant Victoria made any comment on the children and women dying in Gaza?

Reactions: 11
Has our brilliant Victoria made any comment on the children and women dying in Gaza?
Why would she?

I 100% think Gaza is an incredibly important issue, but the last person I'd want to hear an opinion on it is Vapid Victoria. It'd be a waste of my mental capacity hearing her thoughts on it.

Reactions: 33
"Really love showing you my workouts..." continues to stand and in gym telling what she will be doing ... "let's do a workout"... video ends 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"Really love showing you my workouts..." continues to stand and in gym telling what she will be doing ... "let's do a workout"... video ends 🤣🤣🤣
I was so confused about this. Had her vlog playing while driving (I listen to her instead of watching), heard her say something along the lines of “I want to show people I get my body by working hard instead of being accused of taking ozempic so thats why I show my workouts” then it went silent. So I kept driving for ages thinking I had no signal, to then realise, ahhh the video has ended 🤣.She probably filmed her workout as an excuse to bring up ozempic to use it as an engagement title, got self-concious of herself working out so edited it out of the vlog. Her haul was full of baggy shirts too….she’s so insecure about her body, it’s actually ruining her vlogging career.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know some people don't think influencers should say anything but if she is to, she should donate money to aid (if she hasn't already because she has the funds to, esp. with having a second property) and also post about how people can help out. But that's asking too much of her anyway...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve seen so many NON-uk influencers flown to London like crazy lately for luxury fashion and makeup events.

and the “leading uk fashion influencer” is nowhere 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I love how wrong she’s getting it on TikTok with her silly little try-ons. She continues to pick things that are made cheaply, have low quality material or poor design features, or just don’t make sense for the season we’re currently in (that stupid fall-looking HC sweater dress that is screaming 1999). People are being direct about the flops in the comments. 😁

Reactions: 9
I love how wrong she’s getting it on TikTok with her silly little try-ons. She continues to pick things that are made cheaply, have low quality material or poor design features, or just don’t make sense for the season we’re currently in (that stupid fall-looking HC sweater dress that is screaming 1999). People are being direct about the flops in the comments. 😁
She won’t say anything about the brands either, except the easiest way to find it is in her links, so she’ll get paid. People are commenting with the brands. Lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 10