Inthefrow #23 I paid for this trip, you know?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a duty to comment on her Samantha Jones TikTok

girl. You DO worry about whatever says about you. You are truly among the most insecure people I have ever witnessed - as evidenced by your many rants on the subject, behavior in the comments, toxic lifestyle and so forth

you have absolutely not a single shred of Samantha Jones energy

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is Vic at Couture Week? Care Blanchett wore a gorg Giorgio Armani jumpsuit for the show. Vic must've had a schedule conflict, redo-ing her attic and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously. Other content creators spend their own money so that they can travel and do content.

She only does content when she is paid to travel, and stacks another advertisement on a different company that paid her to do that.

Reactions: 11
Yes, surely the amount of times she’s gone on a free trip with Brand A and then used it as a double dipping opportunity to promote Brands B & C at the same time must have made her persona non grata in most circles.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Seriously. Other content creators spend their own money so that they can travel and do content.

She only does content when she is paid to travel, and stacks another advertisement on a different company that paid her to do that.
If I had a job that didn't tie me to one place or set hours and I had the money, you can bet that I would be renting apartments in different cities all over the world for at least a month at a time and really getting a feel for that country/city/place. Even more so if it enhanced my work.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also surely putting your own money into creating content is investing in your business, in order to get more opportunities? Or seem more authentic and therefore get more opportunities? But what do I know, she’s the girl boss 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I had a job that didn't tie me to one place or set hours and I had the money, you can bet that I would be renting apartments in different cities all over the world for at least a month at a time and really getting a feel for that country/city/place. Even more so if it enhanced my work.
THE MOTHER F-ING DREAM RIGHT HERE. This is what I'd be doing too! Ugh and being able to afford to shop at boutiques with locally/sustainably made clothing/products! Fun backdrops, restaurant and off the beaten path recommendations.

Reactions: 11
I never post on here. But im long time fan of vic. But sick of her overdrawing her lips. And has she got bronzer/blush blindness or is it just me?. I feel like it looks too harsh and dark on her already slender face!
Is it because she spends too much time amongst the hoards of girls in Manchester wearing way too much makeup?
She looks so much better natural.

Reactions: 6
I never post on here. But im long time fan of vic. But sick of her overdrawing her lips. And has she got bronzer/blush blindness or is it just me?. I feel like it looks too harsh and dark on her already slender face!
Is it because she spends too much time amongst the hoards of girls in Manchester wearing way too much makeup?
Those overlined lips make me ragey.

• Haha
I often think that wearing make-up is one of those things you can become...desensitised to, maybe? Like, the more you wear, the more you get used to your face looking like that, and so when you want to add oomph you put even more on. I do wonder if that's the reason so many of these influencers look like Bozo the Clown now, because they're so used to piling on the slap that they can't tell when they've gone too far.

Reactions: 13
I think the Scotland trip was a PR trip. A bunch of influencers were there last week or the week before with Strathberry. Coincidence?! Me thinks not.

I think the Scotland trip was a PR trip. A bunch of influencers were there last week or the week before with Strathberry. Coincidence?! Me thinks not.

I think so too, she kept posing with the bag. But she made it sound like it is another epic roadtrip that she planned/ paid for. Or maybe it is a PR trip and she extended it by a few more trips as she often does.

Reactions: 3
I reckon she’s just over it..all of it. The smoke and mirrors crapfest that is influencing. her passion for it all doesn’t seem as strong as it used to.

Reactions: 5
We don't do our makeup anything like her in Manchester thanks :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The reason why she isnt successful anymore is because she lost the last ounce of authenticity. I dont particularly like Lydia, but people know that she is authentic in some bits at least and was the first one to go to the country side, Josie is so boring to me, but she is so true to her English Rose branding. Alix Earle is popular not because she is young as Victoria implies but because she is honest. Victoria only features her 5 advertisers: H&C, Dyson, Lumene, Edge of Ember and Herbarium on repeat. She is in a studio basically (her wardrobe) and never has anything interesting to offer. ITs not the life id like to have, nor its relatable, so overall I dont even watch her to hate on her anymore. Its boring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14