Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The honeymoon thing really is such a pathetic attempt for engagement and attention

She and Alex have been on MULTIPLE couple trips to tropical destinations since getting married. They also were at that motel in the mountains not long ago

she is so desperate for awwwwwwwws… but anyone with a brain can see it for what it is: a selfish white rich girl begging for attention

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It wouldn’t surprise me if she’d photoshopped them in/enhanced them for attention.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Do we think they're paying full price for this? There seems to be a lot of tagging being done 🤔

And I'm also assuming they've been and come back and she isn't live posting.

Reactions: 8
Do we think they're paying full price for this? There seems to be a lot of tagging being done 🤔

And I'm also assuming they've been and come back and she isn't live posting.
I mean, it's influencer shindig when they do a lot of tagging. they can't afford their lifestyle. knowing vic and her cheapskate ways, it should be free.

Interested to see if she declares as an ad after they leave as she usually does this when on other luxury trips.

Ok so I put on tonight’s vlog as I’m home alone and bored - aside from the scattered nature of the vlog, I noticed something at 22:15. Victoria has several small cuts on her knuckles, a common symptom of bulimia known as a “Russell’s Sign”. She is definitely not ok.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She’s just skin and bone, it honestly makes me sad to see her like this. I hope she is getting any help she needs behind the scenes. Being thin is not the be all and end all of life.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Yeah ok Vic we heard you don't want kids but what does Alex want?
If he wants kids he should probably leave her and find someone who does. There’s many MANY things I dislike about Victoria, but it is absolutely her own prerogative whether she chooses to be a mother or not, and also she’s well within her right to change her mind, as is Alex.

Sorry, it’s just a bug bear of mine when people comment on this all the time when she is so problematic in other ways

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s just skin and bone, it honestly makes me sad to see her like this. I hope she is getting any help she needs behind the scenes. Being thin is not the be all and end all of life.

So sad, she was manic when making the ‘healthy’ carrot cake loaf and at the end she was desperate not to put any of the cream cheese topping on - avoiding the extra calories!!

Reactions: 13
If he wants kids he should probably leave her and find someone who does. There’s many MANY things I dislike about Victoria, but it is absolutely her own prerogative whether she chooses to be a mother or not, and also she’s well within her right to change her mind, as is Alex.

Sorry, it’s just a bug bear of mine when people comment on this all the time when she is so problematic in other ways
THIS! Totally agree!! 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is manic af in the end. And the word count on autumnal is at least 300. Good grief is she a wordsmith.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she ALWAYS call Emily Ratajkowski by her insta handle Emrata, like that’s her ACTUAL name?? She’s never ever called her by her name or even just Emily, she always says Emrata. It’s just bizarre!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Yeah, on this question no wins, and No is a perfectly acceptable answer.

Reactions: 9
In her new vlog i almost spat out my breakfast within 3 min. She is so fking ignorant about ctries and geography..
She basically used BALI as a blanket term for the Singapore + Batam islands trip.
She said “inlands” part of the trip and made references to Raffles Hotel which is in Singapore
And the rice field/ foresty/ ocean parts will be the “Bali” portion of the trip… all without making any distinction and she isnt even in BALI?!
I know to her is all islands in Indonesia but any well travelled person would not say Bali as a collective term for what she is doing. Does she even know Singapore is not part of Bali? What an airhead.

Her ignorance irks me cos I am from around this part of the world. And nobody talks like that!

She said she hasnt BOOK the hotel - thats gross cos she obvs is waiting for free hotel offers to come along and she will just go for it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.