Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Alex was wearing a cravat at first! 👀
wow his body language, she is leaning towards him and he is keeping his hands to himself with his eyes open. Doesn’t look very loving or caring. I think he doesn’t care about her, it’s just too complicated to split considering she is the one paying for everything and he would lose a job (and a house) too if they divorce. She is desperately trying to make him happy but that won’t happen as he simply doesn’t love her

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I think people judge too hard to women who chooses not have babies. :rolleyes: Like these kind of coments, "she must get scared to get fat" :rolleyes: Really? Is it so hard to understand a woman chooses not having kids?.

I don't know the reasons why Victoria choses not to be a mother. But as a woman who also chose not to be a mother, I completely understand her. (and no, I never was scared on 'ganning weight'. I talk in past cause Im 43 I doubt I will change my mind at this age :ROFLMAO:).

And she is a fool if she thinks that Alex would leave her. If the guy had his own ambitions he would have gone long time ago. But I doubt any other woman will give him easy money, luxury trips, cars, properties, ... The guy chose $$$ before anything else. This guy wouldn't leave her.

Agree, in my opinion they are trying really hard to keep the marriage on. But in my opinion, Victoria is getting tired of him. And I think they are the kind of couple that have so much legally together that is not easy to end the marriage. Then she is trying to make it work?.

I would never forget how Victoria made this video about taking some work off from Alex (after NY FW), and Alex inmeditaly took his Instagram to make clear "InTheFrow was also HIS project." That "HE also made InTheFrow brand what it is now". In my opinion that was really odd. Why he had to do that? Who they were trying to convice to? This is just speculation, but I think Alex is the kind of guy that would ask Victoria a lot of money if she leaves him 🤷‍♀️

So sad, how some marriages have to go on just cause money :(
---

Oh she said so? wow, that's not nice. I haven't seen that part of the video. I only saw the part when she was baking, and she was so anxious doing that, made me anxious to watch her too so I closed the video :ROFLMAO:
For me, I'm not judging her for not having kids, I don't have kids, you can not want them for whatever reason you like. I think she's co-opting the cause for interaction and I truly believe they both wanted a family since he said so, she must have also and along the way decided different. I also think based on how alarmingly small she's getting that it may have something to do with her body image.
---
The white dress tt and instagram post look like an add for nips. And the pic before on insta with her ribs showing on the side makes me sad. Shes gotten so tiny.

Reactions: 14
Is that why she doesn't see Josie anymore because Josie is to much of a granny for her not trendy and cool enough

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that why she doesn't see Josie anymore because Josie is to much of a granny for her not trendy and cool enough
nah, the giggling harpies are miffed with Josie because she didn't invited them to her very british very cotswolds wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have been wondering why they (Vic, Amelia, the other one) went from GUSHING about Josie to complete radio silence after not being invited to the wedding. Do you think there was a falling out?

Reactions: 11
Yeah ok Vic we heard you don't want kids but what does Alex want?
sorry but a woman can decide about her body. questions like “what if your husband wants them” are asked so often- why would someone have kids because someone else wants them? That’s ridiculous and unfair for the children if they were not wanted by their mother. We should stop assuming everyone wants kids just because they said something in their 20s. Now let’s criticise her for other things
---
I think people judge too hard to women who chooses not have babies. :rolleyes: Like these kind of coments, "she must get scared to get fat" :rolleyes: Really? Is it so hard to understand a woman chooses not having kids?.

I don't know the reasons why Victoria choses not to be a mother. But as a woman who also chose not to be a mother, I completely understand her. (and no, I never was scared on 'ganning weight'. I talk in past cause Im 43 I doubt I will change my mind at this age :ROFLMAO:).

And she is a fool if she thinks that Alex would leave her. If the guy had his own ambitions he would have gone long time ago. But I doubt any other woman will give him easy money, luxury trips, cars, properties, ... The guy chose $$$ before anything else. This guy wouldn't leave her.

Agree, in my opinion they are trying really hard to keep the marriage on. But in my opinion, Victoria is getting tired of him. And I think they are the kind of couple that have so much legally together that is not easy to end the marriage. Then she is trying to make it work?.

I would never forget how Victoria made this video about taking some work off from Alex (after NY FW), and Alex inmeditaly took his Instagram to make clear "InTheFrow was also HIS project." That "HE also made InTheFrow brand what it is now". In my opinion that was really odd. Why he had to do that? Who they were trying to convice to? This is just speculation, but I think Alex is the kind of guy that would ask Victoria a lot of money if she leaves him 🤷‍♀️

So sad, how some marriages have to go on just cause money :(
---

Oh she said so? wow, that's not nice. I haven't seen that part of the video. I only saw the part when she was baking, and she was so anxious doing that, made me anxious to watch her too so I closed the video :ROFLMAO:
She didnt. She mentioned “emrata “ and that she finds her inspiring (lol) and that she is a mom but doesn’t post content about parenthood. I totally get getting annoyed at everyone commenting she must be pretending or that Alex surely wants kids, that would piss me off too. And mommy blogger content is incredibly boring, I understand that it is not aspirational if this is not what you want in life. She mentioned money because someone said “what do you do all this for(make all this money for”) as if the only reason to do anything is to have kids and spend money on them.

On a separate note, her hairdresser is so bad, they also do Pixie lot’s hair and it always looks so cheap. This shade V has looks like a box dye from 2007.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Why is Vic on a free island vacation honeymoon with that massive yellow Chanel? Not even sponsored supposedly and she's still dressed inappropriately for whatever she's doing.

Reactions: 12
Would it kill her to just wear a T-shirt and shorts on this beach holiday? Would be refreshing change looking weather and location appropriate? She might even look like one of those younger carefree fun girls she like to follow.
Why must everything be so dressy, slinky and nipple-y anyway? Is not a look.

Reactions: 24
Would it kill her to just wear a T-shirt and shorts on this beach holiday? Would be refreshing change looking weather and location appropriate? She might even look like one of those younger carefree fun girls she like to follow.
She’s thirsty AF.

Reactions: 10
sorry but a woman can decide about her body. questions like “what if your husband wants them” are asked so often- why would someone have kids because someone else wants them? That’s ridiculous and unfair for the children if they were not wanted by their mother. We should stop assuming everyone wants kids just because they said something in their 20s. Now let’s criticise her for other things
---

I'm allowed to make the comment.

They both said In vlogs that's what they wanted, but now we only hear from her about it, just doesn't come across as a joint decision, he never speaks up about it in vlogs that's all. I'm not the first to have mentioned it.

I'm not being insensitive to her not wanting them either
---

She didnt. She mentioned “emrata “ and that she finds her inspiring (lol) and that she is a mom but doesn’t post content about parenthood. I totally get getting annoyed at everyone commenting she must be pretending or that Alex surely wants kids, that would piss me off too. And mommy blogger content is incredibly boring, I understand that it is not aspirational if this is not what you want in life. She mentioned money because someone said “what do you do all this for(make all this money for”) as if the only reason to do anything is to have kids and spend money on them.

On a separate note, her hairdresser is so bad, they also do Pixie lot’s hair and it always looks so cheap. This shade V has looks like a box dye from 2007.

I'm allowed to make the comment.

They both said In vlogs that's what they wanted, but now we only hear from her about it, just doesn't come across as a joint decision, he never speaks up about it in vlogs that's all. I'm not the first to have mentioned it.

I'm not being insensitive to her not wanting them either

Reactions: 8
It’s the fact she’s still making Alex take these pictures of her and edit them, for her to then sit on her phone and upload them all. She’s trying real hard convince us this is a honeymoon. I’d have more respect if she just went on the “honeymoon” and just posted when she was back. Feels like he’s still being made to “work” …

Reactions: 17
It’s the fact she’s still making Alex take these pictures of her and edit them, for her to then sit on her phone and upload them all. She’s trying real hard convince us this is a honeymoon. I’d have more respect if she just went on the “honeymoon” and just posted when she was back. Feels like he’s still being made to “work” …
I predicted this months ago when she first mentioned she was planning a “honeymoon”. Of course it was going to be the same old rinse and repeat like every other tropical holiday they’ve been on. She can’t exist any other way. It’s actually quite sad. Perhaps when they put the camera down and are not focusing on Vic, there’s nothing to talk about between them…just crickets…
---
Like who are you trying to convince…it’s just another pr stay/work trip…some honeymoon, husband follows around wife to snap pictures for the affiliate links. 10 pic carousel and he’s not in a single one of them. I’m actually annoyed how I predicted exactly this months ago. 🙄 the caption is cringe. Who are you trying to convince girl? Us or yourself?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I predicted this months ago when she first mentioned she was planning a “honeymoon”. Of course it was going to be the same old rinse and repeat like every other tropical holiday they’ve been on. She can’t exist any other way. It’s actually quite sad. Perhaps when they put the camera down and are not focusing on Vic, there’s nothing to talk about between them…just crickets…
---
Like who are you trying to convince…it’s just another pr stay/work trip…some honeymoon, husband follows around wife to snap pictures for the affiliate links. 10 pic carousel and he’s not in a single one of them. I’m actually annoyed how I predicted exactly this months ago. 🙄 the caption is cringe. Who are you trying to convince girl? Us or yourself?
I thought she was in Bali? She's miles away from it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still in Indonesian territory but 100% not Bali so I don't know why she said it was. It's a private island that's been turn into an eco resort place.

Reactions: 5
She fails geography.
She thinks it is cooler to say Bali cos everyone would know Bali.

• Haha
I haven't checked out Vic's content for a while, but she's just popped up on Carly Rowena's story and WOW she looks so different now 😯 what's going on with her mouth? I can't put my finger on what it is, is it new teeth or new lips? 🤔
I always wondered if she got veneers. She has huge horse teeth now.

Reactions: 3
It’s weird how this ‘honeymoon’ content is turned around so quickly when it takes them a week to get FW content out? The FW content that people actually want to see that day 😣

• Haha
She’s just ridiculous calling this a honeymoon years after the wedding.
And still posting content. Just go off socials, Vic, enjoy being with your husband and stop telling everyone how “in love “ you feel!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s weird how this ‘honeymoon’ content is turned around so quickly when it takes them a week to get FW content out? The FW content that people actually want to see that day 😣

Cos she is tagging the resorts she begged to stay for free in real time so they will keep giving her free upgrades and free stuff lol like free dinners or spa packages hahahha
(Even tho from her pics we cant see anything abt the resort nor where she really is- cld be some generic sunset hour background) boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.