Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I still can’t get over that she’s calling this trip their honeymoon. They have been married for over 4 years and have been on countless trips in that time..a lot of people don’t opt to go on their honeymoon straight after the wedding these days but the next trip away together would be your honeymoon surely…

Reactions: 28
NGL, I think it's best for her to stop really wishing she's hot tit. Instead she and Alex needs to do therapy to sort out themselves. And also, for Vic to get the help she needs when it comes to her health.

She should turn off the social media for a year, and work on their issues. She's all over the place, and as time passes, she'll be more manic that she is right now. It's going to be difficult for both of them really. Do they really want to be stuck with each other for the rest of their lives? They are incompatible!

Reactions: 22
"a glass of wine - don't mind"
sorry, but the glass looks used. so it doesn't seem like her first one.
the baking part was hard to watch. she was so hectic and nervous...
1698219918890.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Arrrgggghhhh! Autumn, cosy, autumnal, wholesome, autumnally…just stop it!!! Rant over. I’ll get my coat …

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she's using the Childless by Choice thing for engagement. That's about 3 times over the last few years that she's droned on about it. No woman should feel pressured or coaxed into motherhood - she's absolutely right about that. It's the fact that Alex has openly stated that he wants to be a dad that causes folks to question if it's a joint decision. In her latest Youtube upload, Alex asks her if she's actually enjoying a younger influencer's podcast. It definitely sounded like he couldn't understand what she found appealing about it. Her answer? She relates to the younger girls more. She feels more like a 20-something than a 30-something. Sounds like she's scared that getting older (and not necessarily motherhood) will make her less relevant. I really don't think that she can cope without adoration and feeling like she's on borrowed time with regards to being the UK's top blogger. I know some will disagree but I definitely think Alex is the more mature and self-aware of the pair.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I think she keeps going on about it because she's nervous Alex will leave her one day for someone who will make him a father. I don't want kids. I would not marry someone who wants kids. Personally I think that desire to be a parent is always going to run deeper than any relationship. Especially for men, they have a lot longer to become a Dad than women do to (safely, easily) become mothers. If Alex is still saying openly he wants to be a Dad then I don't think that decision is truly joint...he hasn't stopped wanting to be a Dad, he's acquiesced because he doesn't want to split up with Vic right now, but I'd bet anything those priorities will change in the future

Reactions: 23
And people change. I couldn't see myself having a child with any of my exes. But now I met someone, and I catch myself daydreaming about what if.. ? Nothing is set in stone but I do believe that it's deeper than "not wanting children" in her case. Aging, being the cool girl (cool moms exist!), relevancy, "making it".

I really wish she'd learn to just relax into herself. Embrace herself a little bit. I know I'm one of the harsher posters on this thread, so all of this might sound weird. But I wish her well, living inside a self loathing mind is torture.

Anyway, back to snarking. Another Vicky's "real face" for the archives

Screenshot_20231025_124016_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she keeps going on about it because she's nervous Alex will leave her one day for someone who will make him a father. I don't want kids. I would not marry someone who wants kids. Personally I think that desire to be a parent is always going to run deeper than any relationship. Especially for men, they have a lot longer to become a Dad than women do to (safely, easily) become mothers. If Alex is still saying openly he wants to be a Dad then I don't think that decision is truly joint...he hasn't stopped wanting to be a Dad, he's acquiesced because he doesn't want to split up with Vic right now, but I'd bet anything those priorities will change in the future
I think youre spot on. And I also think that she goes on about it cause shes trying to convince herself that she doesnt want them. I think she does but she is afraid of physically being pregnant.

Reactions: 17
I think youre spot on. And I also think that she goes on about it cause shes trying to convince herself that she doesnt want them. I think she does but she is afraid of physically being pregnant.
I do think it’s interesting how many women freak out when they’re pregnant, that someone might assume they’re overweight.

Reactions: 9
Watching it a second time it actually sounds like a thinly veiled dig at someone with kids..all this talk of who inspires her (implying mothers aren't inspiring) people having fun, carefree lives as though mothers don't have fun, a cheeky brag 'why do you earn so much if you don't want kids'...a parent has pissed her off

Reactions: 23
OMG ‘HONEYMOON’… every single post over and over and over and now a highlight. Enough already! She sure does have the maturity of a 20 year old. No wonder she likes to listen to podcasts of 20 year olds living a single life.

Something is very off in the marriage… she seems desperate that’s for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Its fine to relate to 20 somethings but there comes a time when you need to act your age. Plus theres more to life then designer bags and clothes.

Reactions: 14
I think people judge too hard to women who chooses not have babies. :rolleyes: Like these kind of coments, "she must get scared to get fat" :rolleyes: Really? Is it so hard to understand a woman chooses not having kids?.

I don't know the reasons why Victoria choses not to be a mother. But as a woman who also chose not to be a mother, I completely understand her. (and no, I never was scared on 'ganning weight'. I talk in past cause Im 43 I doubt I will change my mind at this age :ROFLMAO:).

And she is a fool if she thinks that Alex would leave her. If the guy had his own ambitions he would have gone long time ago. But I doubt any other woman will give him easy money, luxury trips, cars, properties, ... The guy chose $$$ before anything else. This guy wouldn't leave her.

Something is very off in the marriage… she seems desperate that’s for sure.
Agree, in my opinion they are trying really hard to keep the marriage on. But in my opinion, Victoria is getting tired of him. And I think they are the kind of couple that have so much legally together that is not easy to end the marriage. Then she is trying to make it work?.

I would never forget how Victoria made this video about taking some work off from Alex (after NY FW), and Alex inmeditaly took his Instagram to make clear "InTheFrow was also HIS project." That "HE also made InTheFrow brand what it is now". In my opinion that was really odd. Why he had to do that? Who they were trying to convice to? This is just speculation, but I think Alex is the kind of guy that would ask Victoria a lot of money if she leaves him 🤷‍♀️

So sad, how some marriages have to go on just cause money :(
---
Watching it a second time it actually sounds like a thinly veiled dig at someone with kids..all this talk of who inspires her (implying mothers aren't inspiring) people having fun, carefree lives as though mothers don't have fun, a cheeky brag 'why do you earn so much if you don't want kids'...a parent has pissed her off
Oh she said so? wow, that's not nice. I haven't seen that part of the video. I only saw the part when she was baking, and she was so anxious doing that, made me anxious to watch her too so I closed the video :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Singapore is a cool place, but this island she is on looks just like the Maldives… where she has been multiple times!

Reactions: 6
It seems to be physically impossible for me to finish watching a vlog from this woman. Watching her try to act like everything is okay while clearly being a manic mess.... it's pretty sad.

Does anyone else feel like her behavior is getting worse?

For her wellbeing, I do wish she'd seek real professional help. There's no shame in it.

Reactions: 14
It seems to be physically impossible for me to finish watching a vlog from this woman. Watching her try to act like everything is okay while clearly being a manic mess.... it's pretty sad.

Does anyone else feel like her behavior is getting worse?

For her wellbeing, I do wish she'd seek real professional help. There's no shame in it.
Her affect in that TikTok of her white dress on her honeymoon feels very forced and artificial. It was painful to watch her try to be carefree and relaxed.

Reactions: 6
I did wonder if it’s that she doesn’t want a child with Alex specifically. He struggles with his mental health, seems like a difficult person to be around and their relationship seems fragile. Didn’t she cheat on him with the neighbour before?
If she was with someone else she may feel differently, like Tanya Burr when she was with Jim (who was controlling and had a drinking problem) she didn’t want children but she’s gone on have a child with her new partner. Having children isn’t for everyone but I don’t judge her for not wanting one with Alex as it seems sensible…

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.