Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if somewhere along the line she got a filler nose job, and it's contributing to the drooping tip?

I love a strong profile, but she needs that thing snipped

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her droppy tip has always been there:

in-the-frow.jpg

Victoria-Magrath_glamour_3jun16_pr_meta.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

gettyimages-691166128-1024x1024.jpg
gettyimages-543950824-2048x2048.jpg
UniBt94KwjfhTY2RgoKgXE.jpg

gettyimages-539394176-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1001447636-1024x1024.jpg

gettyimages-599941802-2048x2048.jpg

Lydia with her old chin, Amelia with her old nose, Tamara with her old face, Lily with her old teeth........ 🤭 🤭 🤭

Victoria-Magrath3_glamour_3jun16_pr_b.jpg
gettyimages-543950756-2048x2048.jpg
gettyimages-626300702-1024x1024.jpg
gettyimages-821242992-1024x1024.jpg

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So they’re “finally” having their honeymoon - I thought they’d “finally” had their honeymoon quite a few times already?
Is that why she’s gone quiet? She absolutely wouldn’t have been this quiet if she didn’t get so much tit from that Maldives “holiday” 😂😂 them two constantly on their phones & working haha. Like no one is going to miss you for a week Vic just like live in the moment away from a phone & camera???
It’ll really take the piss if she’s vlogged it…

Reactions: 10
Can already imagine the title of next video

“THE MOST ROMANTIC HONEYMOON IN BALI”

And then it will be a sky-ad as well cos you know, you can watch your fave movie on Sky anywhere anytime

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is that why she’s gone quiet? She absolutely wouldn’t have been this quiet if she didn’t get so much tit from that Maldives “holiday” 😂😂 them two constantly on their phones & working haha. Like no one is going to miss you for a week Vic just like live in the moment away from a phone & camera???
hoping she uses the time to really connect with alex and ask him what he wants after so many years in the relationship. the two of them should talk it out, tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys
She isnt even in BALI.

She is in an island nearby BATAM LOL - she took a boat there after spending a couple of days in Singapore.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many honeymoons are they going on? They went to the Maldives not long ago for their “honeymoon” to switch off and not work, even though she still did paid photo ads

She already said in previous vids she's going to vlog the honeymoon to "look back on it"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She already said in previous vids she's going to vlog the honeymoon to "look back on it"

So far all she showed of Singapore is hotel toilet selfie and the resort island pics are so saturated cant even see anything (and her dressing is all so weird wrong for where she is).

Reactions: 7
Guys
She isnt even in BALI.

She is in an island nearby BATAM LOL - she took a boat there after spending a couple of days in Singapore.
She followed a lot of luxury resorts from the Philippines, where I am from. I guess no one there responded, so they just went to whoever gave them the freebies.

Kudos to them to even think about going here in South East Asia, not a lot of people think of going here for the honeymoon.

I definitely imagine her using her moldy money at the airport for SGD!

Reactions: 9
Honeymoon?????? Honey bleeping moon?????? She is married years. Been on numerous holidays since but this is the Honeymoon. Ffs they are unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I seriously do not understand. They were just in the Maldives on a personal trip (not to mention countless other shadily veiled press trips). What makes another trip that you randomly announce, your honeymoon. Particularly when you’ve been married for ages. How long has it actually been?

Reactions: 19
I seriously do not understand. They were just in the Maldives on a personal trip (not to mention countless other shadily veiled press trips). What makes another trip that you randomly announce, your honeymoon. Particularly when you’ve been married for ages. How long has it actually been?
It was 2019! Fair enough if it was a Covid-delayed trip they'd had to cancel but AFAIK it wasn't booked for 2020 or anything. At this rate they'd have been better waiting until next year and calling it a five year anniversary trip.

Reactions: 14
I’ve been married six years, have three children and have taken multiple honeymoon-esque holidays (including our actual honeymoon). Do I get to take another honeymoon? Is this the trend she’s trying to set?

• Heart
Every overseas trip they can go on - she can always call it a honeymoon. Words have no meaning to her anyway.

Reactions: 9
I remember her wanting a safari honeymoon for the longest time- guess no one took the bait then. She wanted a ski holiday, which she went with Amelia and her ex-fiancé, Robert. Robert got injured, so they had to leave.

She deleted the video, where she went to Courchevel, using the Birkin 40 above, which was an AD for the rental service.

She’s been gifted ski trips, so that’s why she’s manifested having a safari holiday. If she actually got one, then I’ll think she’ll consider it a holiday.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.