Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to know who's wearing this slinky stuff to bed as it's getting chilly at night. I mean, I'm a tshirt and sweats kind of gal, so this is all foreign to me anyway, but I can't imagine her house is warm enough to prance around in the slip and teddy 😂

She looks so silly posing off to the side of her bed like she is. Could she not have put any thought into how to sell these things?

Reactions: 11
It is mad to see how much she’s changed. I think the reason people now scrutinise her nose, figure etc is that she’s so fake and trying to portray this perfect glossy image and clearly wants to be stick thin. She is so shallow that this is all there is to talk about really.
Back when she looked like this she would
have got far less scrutiny. Although it was hard to find photos that hadn’t been heavily photoshopped back then too or from very specific angles.

Gosh I just looked at her recent photos compared to old ones and she’s had so much done. Buccle fat removal in her cheeks for that very hollowed out look. Lips filled. Cheek filler. I think she’s also had some subtle work to her nose but kept the shape so she isn’t called out on it or becomes too unrecognisable. Botox. There is also a tightness and upswept look around her eyes. She’s had something done there too.
Her purple era was her peak imo

Reactions: 9
I haven’t watched her for ages and she popped up today so I had a watch. So many questions:
Who told her that hair was a good colour
What has happened to her top lip
Why does she over line the cupids bow which makes her lip look like it nearly meets her nose
Why is so manic
Who needs that many adanola sets
Has the husband not brothers hairline started to recede again?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I haven’t watched her for ages and she popped up today so I had a watch. So many questions:
Who told her that hair was a good colour
What has happened to her top lip
Why does she over line the cupids bow which makes her lip look like it nearly meets her nose
Why is so manic
Who needs that many adanola sets
Has the husband not brothers hairline started to recede again?
Whatever is going on with it, it looks dreadful. It's really badly cut and he's straightened it to within an inch of it's life!

Reactions: 6
The new Charlotte tilbury she’s promoting is all well and good with fragrance that’s a great change they made but what she is failing to say is that the new light cream isn’t suitable for dry or more mature skin . It’s a oily/younger persons product

Has she had jaw filler cause her jaw is twice the size and it doesn't look good at all. IMO She is a pretty woman and doesn't need all the work done to her face.

Reactions: 5
Has she had jaw filler cause her jaw is twice the size and it doesn't look good at all. IMO She is a pretty woman and doesn't need all the work done to her face.
She said it was profhilo, but profhilo doesn't add volume... she's a liar and doesn't own up to any of her cosmetics botchery so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She said it was profhilo, but profhilo doesn't add volume... she's a liar and doesn't own up to any of her cosmetics botchery so 🤷‍♀️
Lol she’s had so so much more than Profhilo. Has she admitted to the lip filler at least?
She’s had more than just injectables I would put money on it. Injectables don’t hollow out your cheeks and give you that extreme upswept look…
I think these people forget what normal looks like. It’s like how Hollywood all look completely bizarre. I’m not anti tweakments but when it’s a full face of all sorts and your not acknowledging it and selling beauty products and becoming this unrealistic image to other people that they can’t achieve it becomes so toxic

Reactions: 14
So i was listening to her new ad-look at all my collab-vlog, and at the last segment, she kept saying “DRAW-RING”? Is it iust me? But i have said DRAW-WING my life. Lol am I wrong? Sometimes i cant tell if its her accent or bad pronunciation or both

She does seem the happiest talking about her HC and edge of ember collabs.

At one point at the HC event
She kept saying “everyone” “fantastic” over and over. (Who??? All the customers hauling HC? Really?) Then she kept saying taking “my team” out to dinner like everything & everyone really revolve around her only.

• Haha
So i was listening to her new ad-look at all my collab-vlog, and at the last segment, she kept saying “DRAW-RING”? Is it iust me? But i have said DRAW-WING my life. Lol am I wrong? Sometimes i cant tell if its her accent or bad pronunciation or both

She does seem the happiest talking about her HC and edge of ember collabs.

At one point at the HC event
She kept saying “everyone” “fantastic” over and over. (Who??? All the customers hauling HC? Really?) Then she kept saying taking “my team” out to dinner like everything & everyone really revolve around her only.
I believe the correct pronunciation is DRAW-ING so there shouldn’t be a second ‘RING’. It was driving me a bit made the way she was saying Draw-ring, like the way she over annunciates ‘Gs’ At the end of words like ‘StunninGuh’ or ‘AmazinGuh’ - and this is coming from a fellow northerner!

Reactions: 10
I’m assuming she’s in the care of a mental health professional as she seems so down and hopeless all the time. I will say if she really feels so bad she would do well to stop consuming alcohol: booze increases depression and anxiety short- and long-term. It’s like loan-sharking a good mood, and the interest payments are exorbitant.

Reactions: 10
good gracious

Just went through her recent TikToks and this chick is so boring I couldn't finish a single one

So they’re “finally” having their honeymoon - I thought they’d “finally” had their honeymoon quite a few times already?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So they’re “finally” having their honeymoon - I thought they’d “finally” had their honeymoon quite a few times already?
I'm looking forward to seeing how many ads she manages to cram into said supposed honeymoon. You know there will be a Dyson one, at least a handful of skincare ones, a perfume, Edge of Ember...

Reactions: 12
So re her facial work. I’d bet some money that she had buccal fat removal but was a poor candidate. I think the removal only looks decent (and even then still a risk of aging) if you have a jaw that is narrower than your cheek bones and ideally your temple. If the jaw bone is as wide or wider than those areas, while you’ll get a sculpted look from the removal you run the high risk of looking masculine. It’s the ultimate opposite of facial feminization surgery so unsurprising that gals that get it look manly when they are trying to look thin and modelesque. Look at Leah Michelle’s botched experiment.

Add to that Vic’s weight loss and she looks crazy.

Reactions: 7
I really don't think she got buccal fat removal. She lost weight and her new jaw fillers/profhilo gave her a very jarring look.

For a while, she would over edit her nose so when we got to see her real nose, the contrast was a lot... same with her eyes. She would edit herself with big dolly eyes but her eyes are quite narrow and small, so when we see her in unedited pics, the difference is striking.
Screenshot_20231021_172104_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231021_172107_Instagram.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.