Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way her calf juts out at the back compared to how lean her thighs are I think she might have lipodema fat in the calves. Which is an abnormal growth of fat nothing to do with what she eats. She canā€™t lose this type of fat if it is lipodema unless she lipo sucks it out. People wear compression to reduce the diseases advancement which much suck day to day to do that. For her body weight itā€™s what I guess she has
I don't think this is abnormal and I don't think it's fat! Her thighs aren't lean so I don't think her calves look out of place. A chunkier calf muscle is normal for someone who has danced a lot (she claims she danced for many years as a child) and who wears heels a lot. It's certainly not a large leg in any way, just not as thin as her upper body, which is perfectly normal and very common.

Reactions: 23
I don't think this is abnormal and I don't think it's fat! Her thighs aren't lean so I don't think her calves look out of place. A chunkier calf muscle is normal for someone who has danced a lot (she claims she danced for many years as a child) and who wears heels a lot. It's certainly not a large leg in any way, just not as thin as her upper body, which is perfectly normal and very common.
As someone who also ā€œstrugglesā€ with more muscular defined calves and a smaller upper body, I completely agree. The OP must be a Dr as they reference Lipodema in all their posts.
I definitely donā€™t have it. But know how to dress my body to highlight the slimmer part of my leg down towards my ankles which are small. You wonā€™t catch me in a mini skirt

Reactions: 13
Omg the way she is eating that mango pancake thing irritates the hell out of me!! Who even eats like that? It was like she was trying to act or something and her mouth is all to one side.

The video where she's talking about those 2 young content creators and how she loves watching their lives. Hmmm concerning since she's married

Reactions: 8
Omg the way she is eating that mango pancake thing irritates the hell out of me!! Who even eats like that? It was like she was trying to act or something and her mouth is all to one side.

The video where she's talking about those 2 young content creators and how she loves watching their lives. Hmmm concerning since she's married

* Meant to say Tik Tok video *

Reactions: 4
* Meant to say Tik Tok video *
Yeah, that gave me the creeps. I think she has a very faint sense of self and is always looking around at other people and feels insecure. In my 30s, you couldnā€™t have paid me to go back to my 20s. Sheā€™s going the wrong direction!

Reactions: 9
The video of Vic is on Jade Holland coopers YouTube channel now. What strikes me is what Jade keeps doing with her mouth/lips . As if she has a dry mouth. Which is a very common symptom of certain habit. Iā€™ve never noticed this before with jade, from what Iā€™ve seen of her on her channel and a couple of times in real life.

she repeatedly licks and smacks her lips.

im so surprised vic is so much shorter than jade .

The video of Vic is on Jade Holland coopers YouTube channel now. What strikes me is what Jade keeps doing with her mouth/lips . As if she has a dry mouth. Which is a very common symptom of certain habit. Iā€™ve never noticed this before with jade, from what Iā€™ve seen of her on her channel and a couple of times in real life.

she repeatedly licks and smacks her lips.

im so surprised vic is so much shorter than jade .
Josie does this a ton. What is it a symptom of? I thought it was Josieā€™s massive dentures.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think it's a coincidence that she's looking thinner than ever after the comments about not being pretty enough. She obviously knows she hasn't got the face others doing her 'job' have and she can't really change that without major surgical intervention where she'd probably look worse (although personally if I were her I would have her nose done) so she's trying to compete by being the skinniest.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Josie does this a ton. What is it a symptom of? I thought it was Josieā€™s massive dentures.
I donā€™t think Josie does it for the same reason šŸ˜‚ I think Josie struggles to contain the big teeth .

itā€™s something often coming from a certain South American country
---
I don't think it's a coincidence that she's looking thinner than ever after the comments about not being pretty enough. She obviously knows she hasn't got the face others doing her 'job' have and she can't really change that without major surgical intervention where she'd probably look worse (although personally if I were her I would have her nose done) so she's trying to compete by being the skinniest.
I personally dislike her lisp and tattoos . She can photogragh well facially imo . Shes quite beaky with the nose but I personally prefer her nose to say Emily canhams . She could get it done and lose some length for sure . I think Vic is attractive overall . Maybe not as commercial looking as some.

I think itā€™s fine for influencers to embrace individuality. Although if itā€™s something they are clearly uncomfortable with like Leonora and her broken nose then I would say the same thing to them as I would to a friends which is just get it done and move on!.

Reactions: 7
I personally dislike her lisp and tattoos . She can photogragh well facially imo . Shes quite beaky with the nose but I personally prefer her nose to say Emily canhams . She could get it done and lose some length for sure . I think Vic is attractive overall . Maybe not as commercial looking as some.

I think itā€™s fine for influencers to embrace individuality. Although if itā€™s something they are clearly uncomfortable with like Leonora and her broken nose then I would say the same thing to them as I would to a friends which is just get it done and move on!.
Yeah I think you've hit the nail on the head with the last part here - if Vic did embrace her different look and was more confident in it I think it could work, but at this point she would be better off just getting her nose done and being done with it IMO. The rest of her face is fine, agree the lisp is annoying but you can't see it at least and she can't really help that. The tattoos I don't mind but they do often clash with the looks she goes for. I think her whole sense of style is confused really. It feels like she's trying to mix cool/alternative with being really polished/dressed up and she just never quite hits the mark. Funnily enough I find Emily Canham really striking and pretty (albeit another one far too thin) but I know that's a very unpopular opinion :ROFLMAO:

It is mad to see how much sheā€™s changed. I think the reason people now scrutinise her nose, figure etc is that sheā€™s so fake and trying to portray this perfect glossy image and clearly wants to be stick thin. She is so shallow that this is all there is to talk about really.
Back when she looked like this she would
have got far less scrutiny. Although it was hard to find photos that hadnā€™t been heavily photoshopped back then too or from very specific angles.

Gosh I just looked at her recent photos compared to old ones and sheā€™s had so much done. Buccle fat removal in her cheeks for that very hollowed out look. Lips filled. Cheek filler. I think sheā€™s also had some subtle work to her nose but kept the shape so she isnā€™t called out on it or becomes too unrecognisable. Botox. There is also a tightness and upswept look around her eyes. Sheā€™s had something done there too.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Iā€™d forgotten about her grey hair phase!. Thank god thatā€™s over.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven't checked out Vic's content for a while, but she's just popped up on Carly Rowena's story and WOW she looks so different now šŸ˜Æ what's going on with her mouth? I can't put my finger on what it is, is it new teeth or new lips? šŸ¤”

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I haven't checked out Vic's content for a while, but she's just popped up on Carly Rowena's story and WOW she looks so different now šŸ˜Æ what's going on with her mouth? I can't put my finger on what it is, is it new teeth or new lips? šŸ¤”
I think itā€™s the combo of filled in lips with hollowed out cheeks? Itā€™s really changed the balance of her face. Sheā€™s gone too far with the ā€˜tweaksā€™ and itā€™s now got the uncanny not real face look

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh, the Bluebella content actually just makes me a bit sad. You could snap her. Being so thin as to be a clothes hanger doesnā€™t really work when the clothes are so scant, sheā€™s just bones with scraps of fabric. She looks like a very ill child instead of a grown woman. What on earth do Alex and her family think.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.