Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I heard that I thought i heard wrong. Someone please send the PR that video, that’s what you get when you invite a QVC perfume seller to a fashion show

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm convinced Vic won't do anything unless she's paid for it or she gets the experience for free. There's a Dior J'dore exhibition in Paris, Vic was just in Paris, and didn't bother going. Instead she went to the Saint Laurent store for an hour and a half.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm convinced Vic won't do anything unless she's paid for it or she gets the experience for free. There's a Dior J'dore exhibition in Paris, Vic was just in Paris, and didn't bother going. Instead she went to the Saint Laurent store for an hour and a half.
Agreed. And it's so weird because the reason for going to things or doing things (if not for pure interest) is for content people might actually be interested in that you can't get elsewhere and that shows you have an interest in fashion and the history. It shows a genuine interest rather than just accepting anything someone will gift you. She could go to YSL in London or get it via Net-a-porter.

The YSL desperation is so funny to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Give Butch the perfume contracts, brands. He's selling those VB fragrances more than Vic is. He's said "that's really nice" like once, and then describes the scene it makes him think of and uses "dry down" (swoon). But then there's Vic "it's so nice" "isn't that lovely" "you can smell the ingredients are unreal". Bless her heart.

She also loves "all the recognition VB gets". Girl. She's married to David Beckham, was a member of the Spice Girls and has had her line for years...that rumor has it is going bankrupt. But that's neither here nor there 😂

I love the scene in the cab where the hair stylist is just like dead face while these two hints try to describe designer fashion 😂 I realized Vic screeches but she also brays like a donkey.
Pretty sure VB line is bankrupt and David is bankrolling it to keep it above water

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure VB line is bankrupt and David is bankrolling it to keep it above water
I heard that it was definitely “on the brink” last year, so you’re probably right. Should be interesting to see where it goes from here.

VB is no doubt making more than enough profit. They claimed each year for a while that they’ve not made profit then put money in from their other businesses. It’s quite obvious they bend the numbers so she doesn’t have to pay as much tax on the profits and the other businesses pay less tax by giving that business a loan, if that makes sense. They have been business savvy for decades, in multiple different countries. VB has clothing, footwear, bags, make-up, eyewear, jewellery, skincare etc and now fragrances online and in stores. She is doing just fine, with nearly £60m revenues for 2022 apparently.

I am 100 percent convinced that Vic has been iced out by the Frow influencer crowd. She just seems so depressed that everyone is avoiding her and now she's going out of her way to saddle up to new up and coming folks like Karen Brit Chick. I found it fascinating to watch how much Karen hustled to get invites in Paris. She was ecstatic when calls to attend spilled in and she made an effort for every invite, even last minute ones and invites just for presentations or re-sees. I felt like Noorie worked the same way. Victoria either needs to get that spark back or stay home. She made more of an effort to seem like she had fashion friends on this trip, but it fell quite flat.

Reactions: 24
I am 100 percent convinced that Vic has been iced out by the Frow influencer crowd. She just seems so depressed that everyone is avoiding her and now she's going out of her way to saddle up to new up and coming folks like Karen Brit Chick. I found it fascinating to watch how much Karen hustled to get invites in Paris. She was ecstatic when calls to attend spilled in and she made an effort for every invite, even last minute ones and invites just for presentations or re-sees. I felt like Noorie worked the same way. Victoria either needs to get that spark back or stay home. She made more of an effort to seem like she had fashion friends on this trip, but it fell quite flat.
Lol Karen was so ecstatic reading her email from a brand, she managed to forget her newly-purchased Birkin at the (outdoor) cafe !
But, you're right, Karen and Noorie are making the effort to get an "in" with brands. No complaints, no moaning or whingeing, just pure excitement attending Fashion week.

Reactions: 17
The order of events for victorias hc launch tomorrow

10:00 – Arrival to The Apartment at Bicester Village

Champagne brunch served
Conversation with Jade Holland Cooper and Victoria Magrath
12:00 – 17:00 – The Showcase (this is also open to reserve guestlist & apartment visitors)
---
Wonder who else will go?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow she looks like a different person when she is not in control of the camera
IMG_4721.png
IMG_4722.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The order of events for victorias hc launch tomorrow

10:00 – Arrival to The Apartment at Bicester Village

Champagne brunch served
Conversation with Jade Holland Cooper and Victoria Magrath
12:00 – 17:00 – The Showcase (this is also open to reserve guestlist & apartment visitors)
---
Wonder who else will go?!
Is there a Holland Cooper outlet at Bichester? What a strange location if not (although maybe not if they're trying to attract the suburb countryside ladies who lunch crowd).

Reactions: 4
Is there a Holland Cooper outlet at Bichester? What a strange location if not (although maybe not if they're trying to attract the suburb countryside ladies who lunch crowd).
Yes there is! . My take is it’s not outlet it’s full price from what I looked at.

Reactions: 4
Just watched today’s vlog. Her content is so much better when she’s out and about doing normal things like getting starbucks with Alex and putting makeup on with Suzie.
Why is she always so eratic and out of breath though, it’s like she’s constantly in a hurry. She needs to chill and speak normally. She’s so rushed that she often doesn’t even finish a sentence and breathes heavily into the camera. 😬

Attachments

Is it her camera lens or has she lost a hell of a lot of weight? she used to have a more of a curvy bottom half but now she is straight up and down.:oops:

Reactions: 5
She just tried on 100 new workout sets. Like holy cow woman how much all of it would have cost, how many sets do you need for home workouts.

Reactions: 8
Just watched today’s vlog. Her content is so much better when she’s out and about doing normal things like getting starbucks with Alex and putting makeup on with Suzie.
Why is she always so eratic and out of breath though, it’s like she’s constantly in a hurry. She needs to chill and speak normally. She’s so rushed that she often doesn’t even finish a sentence and breathes heavily into the camera. 😬
Seems chemically altered to me…

Reactions: 5
After watching her in the gym haul I think if she does have lipodema it’s stage 1 and only in her lower legs. Everywhere else looks free of any possible problem.

The way the vlog is edited makes it appear a bit manic .

Reactions: 6
She's REALLY gunning for that YSL fashion show invite. Hilarious. And such a waste of money. Doesn't she already have that tired pair of sling backs in white, black AND burgundy already?

She is really out of breath all time. How strange. And so funny listening to Bint 1 and Bint 2. Sue acts like she's been invited to the popular girl's house and is trying to impress and one-up, but also word diarrhea-ing.

Reactions: 9
She boasted about sending the “expensive” Dom Periogn (sp) champagne to Suzie like she is such a classy lady with exquisite taste , but seriously wth boasts about it the way she does and make Suzie open it in her vlog and of course Suzie has never heard of the champage which then gives Vic another chance to further boasts about her so called good taste… zzz the whole thing was so tacky and lame

And also she said she is very happy (post fashion week disasters) well then she shd just stick to doing hauls and makeup in her attic and the occasional lip sync sessions on her peleton.

The sponsored Adanola segment is just excessive, everything looks the same

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.