Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sponsored Adanola segment is just excessive, everything looks the same
So excessive. She ordered a white top but they sent her a grey one which she said she already has. She just ripped the tag off and kept it. For someone who preaches sustainability, you’d have thought she’d say “I already have this, I might send it to my sister in law or give it away to someone who’s DMed me a kind message recently”. She also said she threw away all her socks to replace them with Adanola ones. What a huge waste. Why not give them to someone, me and my friends always pass around unwanted clothes (whether they’re worn or not). Any socks with holes in, I put in my car and use to wipe away frost in the winter 😂. Nothing goes in the bin that can be used for something else. I guarantee she didn’t even take them to a clothes bank to be recycled properly.

I noticed recently too that she put plastic rubbish in a little carboard box that a makeup product came in. She obviously didn’t put the little cardboard box in the recycling bin if she put a plastic wrapper in it, it was clearly going into her normal bin. Anyone who’s British knows how many different recycling bins and boxes our councils provide us with. Nothing carboard goes into the normal bin in most households. Victoria is a massive fake.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I'm convinced Vic won't do anything unless she's paid for it or she gets the experience for free. There's a Dior J'dore exhibition in Paris, Vic was just in Paris, and didn't bother going. Instead she went to the Saint Laurent store for an hour and a half.
how do you know she was there for that long? I actually was in the Saint Laurent on Rue Saint Honore, while she was there, waiting to get a couple of bits.
First of all, she's really pretty and tiny in real life. Also seemed super kind, and simple to me. Don't really think she was there that long, but i left before she has, so maybe.
Also re Dior exhiibition - unless you booked WAY in advance, there's not a change of getting in. Waiting time was couple of hours.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
how do you know she was there for that long? I actually was in the Saint Laurent on Rue Saint Honore, while she was there, waiting to get a couple of bits.
First of all, she's really pretty and tiny in real life. Also seemed super kind, and simple to me. Don't really think she was there that long, but i left before she has, so maybe.
Also re Dior exhiibition - unless you booked WAY in advance, there's not a change of getting in. Waiting time was couple of hours.

Vic said so herself in the PFW vlog. She had a day of nothing so went for massage, met some people for lunch and 1.5 hours shopping at YSL

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watching the Paris blog - the whinge about the hotel in Milan makes her come across like a total Karen . Of course it’s not ideal, but just get your refund for the difference and move on! She’s so thin skinned it’s unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched today’s vlog. Her content is so much better when she’s out and about doing normal things like getting starbucks with Alex and putting makeup on with Suzie.
Why is she always so eratic and out of breath though, it’s like she’s constantly in a hurry. She needs to chill and speak normally. She’s so rushed that she often doesn’t even finish a sentence and breathes heavily into the camera. 😬
Hate to say it but it’s well known that eating disorders cause respiratory problems such as shortness of breath 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh I didn’t realise she was this short she is in high heels and other people in flats yet she looks really tiny. From her pictures and videos she always appears quite tall

Reactions: 9
Oh I didn’t realise she was this short she is in high heels and other people in flats yet she looks really tiny. From her pictures and videos she always appears quite tall
Jade was taller and I thought Jade is about 5 6/7?
---
Doesn’t seem many at the event and no “names” so far visible

Reactions: 4
Jade was taller and I thought Jade is about 5 6/7?
---
Doesn’t seem many at the event and no “names” so far visible
I think Jade is quite tall - I’ve seen her at Daylesford (in head to toe HC natch) and she seemed like 5’8/9 (she may have been in boots though)

Reactions: 4
Vic said so herself in the PFW vlog. She had a day of nothing so went for massage, met some people for lunch and 1.5 hours shopping at YSL
Exactly. Even if she couldn’t get Dior tix, there are so many museums in Paris, including two fashion museums. I think like a lot of influencers, she’s not curious: She’s only interested in herself.

Reactions: 7
Exactly. Even if she couldn’t get Dior tix, there are so many museums in Paris, including two fashion museums. I think like a lot of influencers, she’s not curious: She’s only interested in herself.
I also mentioned this particular exhibition because she thinks she's God's gift to Dior Beauty so she surely could've gotten tickets if she'd asked the PR girls. But yeah, she's not curious and only cares about herself. Forget interesting non-hotel content options 😂

Reactions: 7
Hair looks terrible, like she’s put a clip on pony tail in the wrong shade. The blend on that colour from brown to blonde is bleeping embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.