Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Vic is another influencer who doesn’t return a P&L sheet so we can’t see what profit she’s making or how much she’s paying herself in wage.

The social media company employs 4 people which includes Vic … I wonder who the other two are?

There’s 2M £ almost where something strange has gone on it seems to be a loan , possibly to do with one of her other companies.

The accounts show the social media company being worth about 200k but a fair bit of that is stuck in fixtures and fittings …..

Reactions: 10
Anyone else hear about the bed bug infestation of Paris fashion week? Apparently they’re running rampant and with all that clothing being shipped here there and everywhere..😬😬😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So Vic is another influencer who doesn’t return a P&L sheet so we can’t see what profit she’s making or how much she’s paying herself in wage.

The social media company employs 4 people which includes Vic … I wonder who the other two are?

There’s 2M £ almost where something strange has gone on it seems to be a loan , possibly to do with one of her other companies.

The accounts show the social media company being worth about 200k but a fair bit of that is stuck in fixtures and fittings …..
Sorry could you explain that a bit? Where’s the £2 mil? Do you know how many companies she has and approx how much money are in them?

Reactions: 5
Sorry could you explain that a bit? Where’s the £2 mil? Do you know how many companies she has and approx how much money are in them?
The filing history is online free to view companies house. Search her name and it throws up her companies she has a beauty one , social, holdings etc . The 2m is mentioned in her social company plus I think holdings from memory . Maybe one made a loan to the other I’m not sure

His name is on nothing !. Wise girl!

P&L would be great but she like Lydia chooses to not give one. If she did then you have to pay for that info .

Reactions: 6
Skimming through her Paris fashion week vlog it's so clear this chick has ZERO friends in the fashion crowd

Paris has such a comradery amongst everyone as it's the final week of a busy month so it's almost celebratory in nature. But there's just this chick and hanging with her clowns

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I haven't watched Vic for years but had some more spare time recently so watched a few of her recent videos and WOW I cannot believe how unbearable she is now. That 5 minute rant about being put in a worse room than she paid for - okay, you paid for it so for sure I'd be asking for the difference back, but the way she was going on about being downgraded like she thinks she's the queen of Sheba - hysterical! They probably had someone more high profile come in wanting that room and ultimately she's a nobody, I really don't know who she thinks she is. And all the miserable talk about not feeling pretty enough etc for fashion week - she's not a model, she's literally just there as an influencer, and tbh I don't think she is that pretty either, just white and very skinny. 0/10 would not watch again.

Also does anyone else think her portable hair stylist lowkey hates her?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Skimming through her Paris fashion week vlog it's so clear this chick has ZERO friends in the fashion crowd

Paris has such a comradery amongst everyone as it's the final week of a busy month so it's almost celebratory in nature. But there's just this chick and hanging with her clowns
Personally I find it so shocking that after all these years she doesn’t have one friend during fashion week to hang out with. I’m not talking about her team or beauty girls in the UK, but like she said she has done fashion week so many times, so what happened? Never made a friend?

Reactions: 19
Personally I find it so shocking that after all these years she doesn’t have one friend during fashion week to hang out with. I’m not talking about her team or beauty girls in the UK, but like she said she has done fashion week so many times, so what happened? Never made a friend?
She isolates herself from her peers. She does it all the time during brand trips. You'll see pics and videos of Tamara, Caro etc having a grand old time hanging out with each other while Alex and her hang out in the background, just the two of them. I don't know if it's because she thinks she's better than them or because no one can stand her and her over the top squeeling 24/7... whatever the reason, the bulk of her influencer friends she still hangs out with are more the beauty side of things and not fashion.

Reactions: 16

Like not even Leonie Hanne whose dick she was riding for so long

Reactions: 8
She isolates herself from her peers. She does it all the time during brand trips. You'll see pics and videos of Tamara, Caro etc having a grand old time hanging out with each other while Alex and her hang out in the background, just the two of them. I don't know if it's because she thinks she's better than them or because no one can stand her and her over the top squeeling 24/7... whatever the reason, the bulk of her influencer friends she still hangs out with are more the beauty side of things and not fashion.
I think it’s quite simple. She has some gains in the beauty space therefore doesn’t feel threatened by other beauty influencers and is able to hang out with them. Has no gains and no recognition in fashion + is insecure about her body = won’t hang out with people who she perceives as better than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes I believe this is right. She can only hang out with people who she thinks are less than her

Yes I believe this is right. She can only hang out with people who she thinks are less than her
That’s why the never ending moans about how cruel the fashion world is and how alone she feels. Yet she still goes there- she wants to prove herself but won’t be able to because her self esteem is keeping her down. I’m 90% sure she’s overthinking outfits, studies her peers outfits and so on. Then compares herself based on amount of likes she gets, the invitations she scores. This is just going to spiral, she’s in a race to the bottom and her only opponent is herself.

Reactions: 12
Yes, and the problem is too that everyone who is considered important from an influencer perspective in the fashion arena than her has sky rocketed through the ranks (mostly through solid hard work and decent content) and she feels like she’s hard done by/is bitter that they are “better” than her, because she thinks she should be there too, when it’s because they read the room and push quality content out quickly.

Give Butch the perfume contracts, brands. He's selling those VB fragrances more than Vic is. He's said "that's really nice" like once, and then describes the scene it makes him think of and uses "dry down" (swoon). But then there's Vic "it's so nice" "isn't that lovely" "you can smell the ingredients are unreal". Bless her heart.

She also loves "all the recognition VB gets". Girl. She's married to David Beckham, was a member of the Spice Girls and has had her line for years...that rumor has it is going bankrupt. But that's neither here nor there 😂

I love the scene in the cab where the hair stylist is just like dead face while these two hints try to describe designer fashion 😂 I realized Vic screeches but she also brays like a donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Give Butch the perfume contracts, brands. He's selling those VB fragrances more than Vic is. He's said "that's really nice" like once, and then describes the scene it makes him think of and uses "dry down" (swoon). But then there's Vic "it's so nice" "isn't that lovely" "you can smell the ingredients are unreal". Bless her heart.

She also loves "all the recognition VB gets". Girl. She's married to David Beckham, was a member of the Spice Girls and has had her line for years...that rumor has it is going bankrupt. But that's neither here nor there 😂

I love the scene in the cab where the hair stylist is just like dead face while these two hints try to describe designer fashion 😂 I realized Vic screeches but she also brays like a donkey.
I’m just glad Vicky stopped emulating VB with her leg kick. That was super cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol checked prints unusual for Louis Vuitton. Obviously fashion girlie Vic isn't aware of LV's Damier print 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.