Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

adviseplz

VIP Member
"It's not an ad or anything"... except Tallow and Ash clipped that bit of the vlog and used it as a targetted Insta ad which came up on my feed

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

supershark

VIP Member
NOOOOOOO!!! Not plugging your camera batteries into a plug to charge, clicking “update” on devices and waiting for a machine to watch your clothes.

E X H A U S T I N G

Attachments

• Haha

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Gosh, I wonder why people aren’t responding to a 35 year old cry baby, standing alone in a deanshanger garden wearing 4 yea old Bottegas

• Haha
  • Heart

Claud123

Chatty Member
I’d need antidepressants and therapy if I was married to Vic too.
As someone who was married to a man with mental health issues, I see that post as a red flag.
The therapy and antidepressants (given by a professional of course) seems fine and well done for him to go to theraphy.

But the "I'm super happy now! Im in the best head space...". Sorry, but those issues are not black and white. Feeling good takes time, patience and work. Is like an alcoholic say he is recovered after 3 weeks of going to AA. Those peeks of "happiness" also take quickly to peeks of low points. So I hope he is taking it easy and just keep working on his mental health in the right way with theraphy. Otherwise he will just depend on antidepressants until the point needs something stronger to feel that "happy".

• Heart

Nestor

There just seems to be a big lack of authenticity with her. She doesn’t seem like the “country” house kind of gal, or the super high fashion type girl but they’ve built this attempt of a brand on it.

I genuinely think if she’s stuck to being a city girl and tossed in high fashion purchases with high street, went to see bands, etc. like she used to then I think she’d be much happier in herself and probably do better as an influencer.

I think someone like Sammi Jeffcoate strikes the perfect balance of being true to herself but still being able to be commercially viable as an influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Honeystar

VIP Member
Sorry but how rude and inappropriate is it to get drunk whilst you’re visiting the house of a recovering alcoholic (Charlie)?! I get that they put alcohol on and he obviously doesn’t have a problem having alcohol in the house etc but there’s a line and I would just find it soooo disrespectful to be drunk in that situation

Lilyhermes

Chatty Member
Oof, that is really not a great photo. Eyes half shut not in a sexy Marilyn way but in a disdainful way. She's giving rich aged matriarch trying to look youthful in a white shirt but failing in any freshness.
She looks like a woman in her 50’s who has spent a LOT of money on “procedures.” For a minute, I thought she was showing everyone a picture of her mother!

• Haha

gee13

VIP Member
Pretty sure they're only still together because each other is all they know, Alex has probably thought of leaving many times but stops himself by looking at what he'd be giving up.. money, huge house, freedom to not have to get a proper job. Sadly these things seem to be more important to some people over genuine happiness. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad

Bonjour92

VIP Member
Guys drop everything! You can use these headphones to listen to music AND podcasts! Not only that, you can use them in the gym AND on your commute AND on the go!!! Revolutionary!
IMG_9810.png

• Haha

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Her woe is me attitude is getting worse and it’s such a shame. It also looks so unprofessional - either spit it out and tell the world and stand up for what you believe is / isn’t fair or keep your mouth shut and sort it out in private!

• Heart

adviseplz

VIP Member
This brown lip liner drawn over is NOT a look. Tamara does this too and looks like a clown.
---
When the scandi fashion girls wear heels, it’s a contrast to the boyish outfit on top.
Ok I am wearing my boyfriend's t-shirt over shorts today, and I haven't washed my hair for 4 days so it's in a bun. If I went out wearing heels I would unhinged. How can they pull off these looks?!

• Haha
  • Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
It's her 6th time at the Venice Film Festival, but she never talks about seeing any films! She just toddles around in her heels and ugly outfits getting her picture taken. No offense Vic, but the movies are way more impressive than your fashion sense.